Zone1 Philosophical question: What IS racism, anyway?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
When I see blacks target whites and murder little old white ladies. When I see Blacks run down white people on bikes, and then that gets ignored. The narrative... But, Saint George the fentanyl addict that overdosed, becomes a archetype victim because... media says so,.. Fact is, G. Floyd overdosed. Because HE was an addict and HE made bad decisions. Police had NOTHING to do with it. I am done with the Media. Racism is just a ploy to demonize whites.

Last edited:
Racism is whatever the liberals say it is.

really -

1695609630248.jpeg

look who's talking ... christianity and the sunday bible study.

A racist is someone whom POC's don't like. Simple as that. There is no defense to the slander of being called a racist, which makes it the perfect slander.

Look at Exhibit A, Donald Trump. It is "common knowledge" that he is a racist and a misogynist. And yet they can't come up with anything he has said or done to back up the charge. All they have is lies, distortions, and made up shit.

• Banned
I can't think of anything more racist than this statement: "IF you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black"? Trump? AND, Biden was friends with Strom Thurmond and other white supremacists. A leopard can't change his spots. Racism is a scam, and Democrats are playing you if you believe anything they say.

A racist is someone whom POC's don't like. Simple as that. There is no defense to the slander of being called a racist, which makes it the perfect slander.
One could say "What if I am. It's not illegal." :biggrin:

Blacks are racist by definition, that is, doing harm to another because of their race. Calling someone of another race a racist publicly in order to harm them is pure racism.

Liberals are good with hate and racism and oppression when its them doing it. It's a scam, a racket run by the Democrat Mafia and they don't care who what or why. Get this trough your thick heads, Democrats don't care about Democracy, your sexual preferences or the price of tea in China. OK, I walk that back. Democrats care ALOT about China.

Liberals are good with hate and racism and oppression when its them doing it.

oh ...

1695612637734.jpeg

so sad, trump lost - make up all the phony reasons it really did not happen, racism and hate. the fact is the real hate boy just can't handle being handed his own ass or the losers that voted for him.

Trump's awards
Halls of FameTrump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Media
State/Local
International

Forum List

Back