Zone1 Gaslighting

I'm not trying to prove anything I post FACTS. If you can't deal with them, that's your problem.

Why do you behave like a terrible two-year-old child instead of an adult working toward solutions?

OK. So you facts are right. So I'm mentally retarded. So why you are asking black people who you say are mentally retarded to solve problems and come up with solutions ?

And what you do you with mentally retarded people ?

I'll ask for the third time

If blacks people's IQ are so low then why for the past 400 yrs has there been an on going need from whites for systematic depravation towards blks ?

If blks are so dumb then why do you have system to take from dumb ppl ? If we are so dumb you should be able to give blk ppl the best of everything and we'd still fk up ? No ?

If blks are so dumb then why do whites make sure that predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

If we are so dumb you dont create a system of Jim Crow were blk ppl cant get the proper schooling. A system were you have to house them in prison and beat on them

If your facts are true that means that blk ppl are mentally retarded or handicapped.

So why have white ppl for the past 400 yrs been non stop terrorizing, bombing, lynching, hanging, hating, oppressing on mentally retarded people ? What does that say about white ppl if that's the real narrative ?

And if whites are so smart then why do many Universities in America give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ? And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ? And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ? And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

And if whites are so smart then why are there tons of scandals were affluent whites including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribe and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

White ppl adopting black kids to abuse, kill or mistreat is fully condoned in white society

The black kansas teen with autism who died of heat exhaustion.

He was out walking in the heat and his mother "didn't know"

DigMc3QUYAAEMWi.jpg

Matt and Jenny Barker who "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter (Katera Barker) in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat.

main-qimg-6dfa3f3e3e2099211d6222a58f686f03

It was two kids in the car at the same time. The other kid (who was white) was dropped off at the day-care that they both attend.

How convenient

Neither of them were charged

Devonte Hart who white mom done a murder - suicide drove them off a cliff killing them and all their black adopted kids.

View attachment 868904

View attachment 868905

Or Paula Poundstone adopted ? She was charged with molesting and abusing her adopted Black children.

View attachment 868906

But of course was allowed to make a plea deal and get a slap on the wrist

View attachment 868907

This couple took their adopted Black child..... To do a photo shoot...... in a cotton field.

1638225305011-png.569783

The black adopted kids of Lemomine Cheeks of Memphis who locked her black adopted kids in cages.

White South African actress Charlize Theron adopted a black child and put the black child in a dress even though the child is boy. Look how “nurturing” Charlize looks in this picture.

1638225454305.png

I'm highly suspicious of Charlize Theron.

1638225517617.png

I'm highly suspicious of Angelina Jolie

1638226931105.png

I'm highly suspicious of Sandra Bullock

1638226863873.png

I'm highly suspicious of Tom Cruise

1638227023607.png

I'm highly suspicious of Madonna

1638227111577.png

I'm pretty sure or 99.9% sure that all of these blk kids are being beaten, raped, molested by these white "celebs" because that part of white culture
You realize the vast majority of abuse black children face is at the hands of black people. But being a racist, you only pretend to care about kids when you can use it as ammunition against white people.

BlackUK_Dude no one has enslaved more black people than other black people. Again you don’t care about slavery, you just want to hate on white people cause you are a run-of-the-mill racist.

You realize the vast majority of abuse black children face is at the hands of black people. But being a racist, you only pretend to care about kids when you can use it as ammunition against white people.

BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WEST DO NOT HAVE A SYSTEM WHERE CHILD SEX ABUSE IS CONDONED AND SUPPORTED THE WAY WHITE PEOPLE DO

We are not on the dark web. We don't travel overseas for sex with kids

We don't have Jeff Epstein in the blk community where a black man has a WHOLE ISLAND solely for child abuse and blk ppl just stand by and condone and support.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

A white doctor get's arrested and shouts "your treating me like a black person" (at 1.27) first he give a a minute and half of mouthing off and shouting to armed police and they do nothing.

Good luck on the blk person who tries to do that

And this just shows when SHIT get's real heavy, when it get's real serious, all of sudden they know the deal about racism. All of a sudden they think clearly.

This same white man would be on the internet talking about black crime, black fatherlesness and all that smokescreen blaming shirting shit. But it was like "Hey !! I'm white and so are you. "You're not meant to be doing this" shows you sometimes that white privilege don't work for yo

Try what in a small town? Meth and incest?

Jason Aidean lives in a 20 million dollar mansion surrounded by security and he's pretending to be some "aww shucks" small town boy​

I saw a lot of these white boys in the USA, especially in Northeast Ohio, riding around pick up trucks & living in suburbs. Like them tell it tho they were raised in some backwoods, rural, sundown town and shyt. Guys like Aidean act like they really want that action but they really don't

These country artists subject matter is the same
  1. Dirt roads
  2. Blue jeans
  3. Ice Cold Beer
  4. Trucks
  5. Pickups.
Most of em don’t come from a rural background but they claim small towns. They've never worked a single day on a farm. They release songs about hunting/fishing, but they never do these things.

They pretend to be "good old boy rednecks", so they can empty the wallets of the real rednecks. They are the white equivalent of the studio gangsters. Frauds to the max pulling a big con on whites. .

Jason Aidean in blkface

1701888164057.png

And by the way Nat Turner's rebellion happened in a small town - Jason. The Stono Rebellion happened in a small town.= - Jason

Those and other rebellions scared the shyt out of White people to the point that White people stopped reporting slave rebellions in the press, because they feared more rebellions.

It ain't a damn thing scary about a small town - Jason.

All that song illustrates is that a bunch of cowardly White dudes and corrupt law enforcement officials all ganged up on a Black man just like they did Emmitt Till.

Last edited:
BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WEST
We don't have Jeff Epstein in the blk community where a black man has a WHOLE ISLAND solely for child abuse and blk ppl just stand by and condone and support.
There is a whole continent where black kids are sexually mutilated, used as soldiers and raped by black men. It’s call “Africa” you should read about it. You should start by reading up on the Black cultural norm of FGM.

Nice how you acknowledged the rampant child abuse by blacks people outside the WEST.

Last edited:
Black people cant even shake cannibalism

Travis Reinking, the white supremacist who did a premeditated mass murder of Black people at a Waffle House, will NOT stand trial because they ruled he was mentally unstable. These white supremacists are on code

ec40d98d-8a84-4823-8e3d-92fb141a11ca-_LA55137.JPG

• Winner
There is a whole continent where black kids are sexually mutilated, used as soldiers and raped by black men. It’s call “Africa” you should read about it. You should start by reading up on the Black cultural norm of FGM.

Nice how you acknowledged the rampant child abuse by blacks people outside the WEST.

Do you really want to get into a debate with me about which race are the biggest child sexual abusers on this planet ?

Are you sure you want to do this ?

Black people cant even shake cannibalism

Cannibalism goes back a long way in white supremacist society bk to when the earliest white colonists starved to death and turned to cannibalism when the winters came in.. All that stopped when Black people started working in the colony but even today

1653562029500.png

1653562094301.png

1653562352647.png

• Winner
Travis Reinking, the white supremacist who did a premeditated mass murder of Black people at a Waffle House, will NOT stand trial because they ruled he was mentally unstable. These white supremacists are on code

ec40d98d-8a84-4823-8e3d-92fb141a11ca-_LA55137.JPG
So-what.jpg

Why do you think we should prosecute someone who is severely mentally ill? If or when he is determined to be healthy, he will stand trial. Until then, he is in a high-security mental hospital.

What do you propose to be done to being to change this metric?

2019%20Murder%20Victims%20Demographics.jpg

Last edited:

Try what in a small town? Meth and incest?

Jason Aidean lives in a 20 million dollar mansion surrounded by security and he's pretending to be some "aww shucks" small town boy​

I saw a lot of these white boys in the USA, especially in Northeast Ohio, riding around pick up trucks & living in suburbs. Like them tell it tho they were raised in some backwoods, rural, sundown town and shyt. Guys like Aidean act like they really want that action but they really don't

These country artists subject matter is the same
  1. Dirt roads
  2. Blue jeans
  3. Ice Cold Beer
  4. Trucks
  5. Pickups.
Most of em don’t come from a rural background but they claim small towns. They've never worked a single day on a farm. They release songs about hunting/fishing, but they never do these things.

They pretend to be "good old boy rednecks", so they can empty the wallets of the real rednecks. They are the white equivalent of the studio gangsters. Frauds to the max pulling a big con on whites. .

Jason Aidean in blkface

View attachment 868953

And by the way Nat Turner's rebellion happened in a small town - Jason. The Stono Rebellion happened in a small town.= - Jason

Those and other rebellions scared the shyt out of White people to the point that White people stopped reporting slave rebellions in the press, because they feared more rebellions.

It ain't a damn thing scary about a small town - Jason.

All that song illustrates is that a bunch of cowardly White dudes and corrupt law enforcement officials all ganged up on a Black man just like they did Emmitt Till.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Cannibalism goes back a long way in white supremacist society bk to when the earliest white colonists starved to death and turned to cannibalism when the winters came in.. All that stopped when Black people started working in the colony but even today

1653562029500.png

1653562094301.png

1653562352647.png

LOL Slight difference between psychos who eat people and a culture that TOTALLY ACCEPTS eating people as completely normal.
Notice how the stories you posted revolve around criminals going to prison for cannibalism? Certainly, you understand what that means? You just proved “white people” don’t accept eating people as normal like black people in Africa do. Thank you.

Do you really want to get into a debate with me about which race are the biggest child sexual abusers on this planet ?

Not at all, because All I’m doing if offering some contrast to your racist dogma.

The culture of child sexualization is overwhelmingly leftist-liberal. The same people you look up to and depend on to achieve what Asians achieve on their own.

Im gonna go listen to some R. Kelly now. Peace out homie.

This is the typical desperate tactic of the Democrats. If you're destroyed on the subject topic, CHANGE THE TOPIC.

BlackUK_Dude was destroyed on the topic of this thread, so he's gone to something totally off base. He must be so proud.

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

Forum List

Back