Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

The window dressing around what causes a crazed and dangerous person to act crazed and dangerous does not matter.

Of course it matters.
Not in that moment, it doesn't.
It matters in prevention of incidents like this, and it matters in long-term treatment, but it don't mean shit at the moment when he's coming at you with a blade and bad intent.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

No he is not.
Guns kill from a distance, with no warning except the act of sighting.
A knife requires one to cross the distance first, then to develop momentum with a windup and thrust with is extremely obvious and easy to parry.

The window dressing around what causes a crazed and dangerous person to act crazed and dangerous does not matter.

Of course it matters.
It matters in prevention of incidents like this, and it matters in long-term treatment, but it don't mean shit at the moment when he's coming at you with a blade and bad intent.

Of course it matters.

Police had clubs, tazers, and distance.
So then there was no reason to shoot, and it was deliberate murder.

It is true police are trained to shoot at 21', but that is crazy and it is still deliberate murder.
When fencing, the swordsmen are 5' apart, with long blades, and it can take a very long time before one is able to make a hit.
It is trivial to shoot at much closer ranges, and easy to deflect a poor weapon like a mere knife.
Anyone who shoots at a distance is an idiot and murder.
What you are supposed to do is unholster at 21', not shoot.

Last edited:

Of course it matters.

Of course it matters.

So you're ignorant, arrogant, self-righteous, and stupid, is what you're saying?

Got it.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

No he is not.
A knife requires one to cross the distance first, then to develop momentum with a windup and thrust with is extremely obvious and easy to parry.

You are so full of shit it's ridiculous.

Of course it matters.

Of course it matters.

It is true police are trained to shoot at 21', but that is crazy and it is still deliberate murder.
When fencing, the swordsmen are 5' apart, with long blades, and it can take a very long time before one is able to make a hit.
It is trivial to shoot at much closer ranges, and easy to deflect a poor weapon like a mere knife.
Anyone who shoots at a distance is an idiot and murder.
What you are supposed to do is unholster at 21', not shoot.
Yeah fencing is a great comparative

Ok. If I were to tell you that you are completely wrong, would you listen?
Up close, a person with a knife is not what you want to go up against. It doesn’t matter how many people you have, you are fucked if a person has a knife. You do not, under any circumstance, want to try and “overwhelm” the knife wielding person.
Hell, I remember a video of a cop/bad guy encounter from several years back. I believe it was 3 or 4 cops with rifles and one guy with a knife. They approached the guy. The guy managed to stab 3 of them, and I believe 1-2 died.

And I have news for you, these people aren’t rioting over the disparity of firepower.
I wonder if beef would like to try and take a knife off some one who was determined to cut him.
I wonder if he has ever tried.If a person threatens me with a knife I will draw my gun and give them a warning to drop ot back off or I will shoot them. At 8 feet or so I will shoot them im not going to let a person with a knife get any closer.
Perhaps beef can get together with a couple of his friends and try overwhelming. Person with a knife and see how it goes .
I am willing to bet a guy with a knife can stab or cut 2 or more people out of 6 before they can disarm them.
A class 3 vest which can stop stop a 44 mag bullet will be like butter up against a knife .
They guy killed himself plain and simple and the community rioting are morons radical democrats . aka scum and thugs
Bob,
You got who the quotes belong to backwards. I absolutely support the cops in this scenario, and wouldn’t be the least bit concerned if they sawed this dude in half.
And FYI... I’m 6’ and 220lbs. Very little body fat, and the last time I maxed on bench I put up 405x3 and 315X14. I’m quite capable of defending myself physically, whether that’s using my hands or weapons. I’be had weapons used against me. I tell you this not like “hey look at me”, but to give you some perspective about what I am going to say next.
I can tell you without a doubt, short of saving family, I will under no circumstances ever, ever try to “subdue” a person with a knife. I would get stabbed, without a doubt.
This isn’t the movies, where you pull some Steven segal shit and do some high speed hand slapping like your playing patty cake, deflecting every blow. In real life, blows land, you rarely, rarely, rarely intercept them. And guess what? If they have a knife in the hand when they swing, whatever just “intercepted it” is now stabbed/slashed.
I would, however, shoot that person without a second thought, and sleep very soundly that night.
yet you support blm and the carnage they have cost America with riots looting and destruction of property and killings how politically correct of you .
Wait... what???
I support BLM??
Far from it.
I think you have me confused with someone else. Actually, I know you have me confused with someone else. I absolutely don’t support BLM, Antifa, rioting scumbags in general, and communists ever. If I had my way, they’d all be mowed down the second they started rioting.

No he is not.
This guy can’t be serious.
This has to be sarcasm, or trolling.
That or he is a neckbeard who thinks the world is like video games.

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

They are a communist organization.
Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

Yea, yea, yea, everybody you disagree with is a 'communist', right?

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you know what they do non-publicly?

Have you infiltrated their inner circles?

Just because you can imagine it, does not mean that it's true.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you know what they do non-publicly?

Have you infiltrated their inner circles?

Just because you can imagine it, does not mean that it's true.
Many have. The fact you deny it is telling.

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man
ANGER, LOOTING AND FLAMES

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

Are these people THAT f*ing STUPID?

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

View attachment 407472

The police did the correct thing, the man refused to comply by dropping the knife. All that BLM crowd rioting and looting again are just using this as another excuse to riot and loot.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't

Regardless of the result of the election Biden and Harris and the DNC will be encouraging extreme rioting next week, it will be rioting and violence that we have never seen before.

I wonder if the BLM ANTIFA RIOT-TARDZ have any idea or concept of how much a police cruiser costs?

Guess who has to pay for that shit when they burn it to the ground.

Well BLM and Antifa don't have to pay for it because most of them don't work, this is why they can spend day after day rioting and protesting.

Forum List

Back