Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

The best definition (IMHO) is:

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

Here's a better discussion of what terrorism is:

They are a communist organization.
Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

Yea, yea, yea, everybody you disagree with is a 'communist', right?
No.
But BLM’s founders openly discussed that they are a communist organization pushing for the implementation of communism.
Let me guess, you are unaware of their statements and interviews?

You use the word 'terrorists' rather loosely, don't you. In fact, it's obvious that you have no idea what it means.

BLM are not terrorists or anything close to being terrorists. Peaceful protests are a cornerstone of American democracy and a Constitutional right.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Here's a link to an article explaining BLM. As an organization, they do not support looting and violence.

Secondly, there are many definitions of terrorism. The one you selected is incredibly broad. The original Boston Tea Party would be considered 'terrorists' by your definition.

Terrorism is generally considered only when murdering people is involved, not destruction of property.

"Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people, at random, to spread fear through a whole population and force the hand of its political leaders".

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you know what they do non-publicly?

Have you infiltrated their inner circles?

Just because you can imagine it, does not mean that it's true.
I watch what they do, I pay no mind to what they say.

Actions really do speak louder than words.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Supporting the implementation of communism, and using the race angle is their method.
Are you ok with that?

Not all of them, no..... but the actual communists are communists though.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

No, they not only support it, they actively organize it and encourage it, just not publicly.

When they say they don't, that's what's called a "lie".

:rolleyes:

How exactly do you know what they do non-publicly?

Have you infiltrated their inner circles?

Just because you can imagine it, does not mean that it's true.
Many have. The fact you deny it is telling.

So you're saying that BLM has been infiltrated by anti-BLM people who are propagating the idea that BLM is a terrorist organization.

Sounds rather disingenuine. Apparently it's these people that are the terrorists.

Though I usually support BLM, in this case I think the police were justified.
Shut the fuck up. If you normally support BLM, your opinion on anything is worthless.

Can't tolerate freedom of speech, can you?

Fascist shit!
Im using my freedom of speech. Why are you against freedom of speech?

You're using your freedom of speech only to prove that you're an idiot!

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

No.
But BLM’s founders openly discussed that they are a communist organization pushing for the implementation of communism.

Link?

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
You always always always want to have a better weapon than the guy attacking you.

I knife will kill you just as dead as a bullet.

These cops illustrate a textbook case of a justified shooting

Though I usually support BLM, in this case I think the police were justified.
Shut the fuck up. If you normally support BLM, your opinion on anything is worthless.

Can't tolerate freedom of speech, can you?

Fascist shit!
Im using my freedom of speech. Why are you against freedom of speech?

You're using your freedom of speech only to prove that you're an idiot!
Youre the idiot who thinks im not allowed to use MY freedom of speech to condemn your support of the violent and destructive BLM terrorist group. Next time dont be a moron and you wont end up in these embarrassing positions.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

Is it the reallocation of municipal funds from Police to social workers and social services, ending the school to prison pipeline or demanding police accountability that make them communists?

Or is it that you're just full of shit?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

No.

Link?
Why don’t you take 10 seconds and research these things? Mind you, I’ve read about it and seen the videos before. However even the most basic google search, such as “BLM communist” turns up what you are looking for.
And before you pull the usual “oh those are right wing sites I don’t believe it” bullshit, actually read the articles. They have videos, links to other sites and videos, interviews, etc.
They aren’t opinion pieces calling BLM a marxists movement. They are discussing BLM’s founders own words talking about them being “trained marxists”, their opposition to the nuclear family, their desire to bring about communist revolution, etc.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
You always always always want to have a better weapon than the guy attacking you.

I knife will kill you just as dead as a bullet.

These cops illustrate a textbook case of a justified shooting
This guy was a tough customer, it sounds like. Manic-depressives HATE the side effects of their meds and a lot don't take them. I've tutored people at the jail that did the craziest ass shit you can imagine, violent and dangerous. Lock 'em up and have them swallow their meds each day and they become as rational and well behaved as anyone else. But a lot of them are frequent fliers that have been there and done that before. As soon as they get out, the meds get tossed in the ditch, and the cycle repeats. Should they not be in jail just because they've got a mh issue? Hell no, they have to be taken out of free society if they're a threat to others. But I wish there was another way.

You want the Police to "overwhelm" a knife wielding suspect who's advancing on them? You don't know whether he'd be able to stab one of them to death but you think they should give him the chance? You might want to ask those Police officer's families if they're down for that, Old Lady? That you think the bad guys should get an opportunity to stab a Police officer!

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

No.

Link?
Why don’t you take 10 seconds and research these things? Mind you, I’ve read about it and seen the videos before. However even the most basic google search, such as “BLM communist” turns up what you are looking for.
And before you pull the usual “oh those are right wing sites I don’t believe it” bullshit, actually read the articles. They have videos, links to other sites and videos, interviews, etc.
They aren’t opinion pieces calling BLM a marxists movement. They are discussing BLM’s founders own words talking about them being “trained marxists”, their opposition to the nuclear family, their desire to bring about communist revolution, etc.

BLM consists of many individuals - each with their own ideology. What they have in common and what BLM is fighting for is stated in the article I posted.

Sure you can find some quotes by various people in BLM that support just about every ideology. But you wingnuts cherry pick the ones that support the nonsense that you want to propagate.

BTW - No one has of yet can answer the question:

What exactly is a 'Trained Marxist'?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

No.

Link?

BLM consists of many individuals - each with their own ideology. What they have in common and what BLM is fighting for is stated in the article I posted.

Sure you can find some quotes by various people in BLM that support just about every ideology. But you wingnuts cherry pick the ones that support the nonsense that you want to propagate.

I’m sure I could find BLM members a d supporters from every ideology. I never said
Otherwise, and that isn’t the point. The point is that the BLM organization was started with the intent of causing societal change towards a communist system, as stated by their communist founders.
As for the question “what is a trained Marxist”... who says we can’t answer it? And why do I have to answer it? Why don’t you ask the person who claims they “are a trained Marxist”? Why do I have to define someone else for you, when they themselves define themselves as such and also explain it?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

Is it the reallocation of municipal funds from Police to social workers and social services, ending the school to prison pipeline or demanding police accountability that make them communists?

Or is it that you're just full of shit?
It's the fact that they are admitted commies that makes them commies.:rolleyes:

And I'm a huge fan of police accountability, but I'm an even bigger fan of telling the truth..... and BLM doesn't. They don't give a damn about "black lives".
I could find 50 questionable police shootings for them to protest over, but they never seem to care about those; they are always protesting and rioting over some POS who needed to get shot. (SMH)

Last edited:

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun

Are you ok with that?

No.

Link?

I’m sure I could find BLM members a d supporters from every ideology. I never said
Otherwise, and that isn’t the point. The point is that the BLM organization was started with the intent of causing societal change towards a communist system, as stated by their communist founders.
As for the question “what is a trained Marxist”... who says we can’t answer it? And why do I have to answer it? Why don’t you ask the person who claims they “are a trained Marxist”? Why do I have to define someone else for you, when they themselves define themselves as such and also explain it?

Someone in BLM said that they were a 'trained marxist'. Marx was an economist.

The term 'trained Marxist' is meaningless...but it gets wingnuts like yourself so upset.

In fact, it's your & Trump's Guru, Steve Bannon, that publicly announced that he was a 'Stalinist'.

The term 'Stalinist' does have a VERY distinct meaning and is a threat to everything that Americans (not you) believe in.

So you see if anyone fits the description of 'Stalinist Communists' and is a threat to America it's you, Donald Trump and all of his supporters

Forum List

Back