Phil Valentine Does a 180 on Covid and Vaccines

Obviously the mRNA injections are just a lie and not a real vaccine.
The proof is the need for so many boosters constantly.
Since the increase antibody activity from the shots only lasts 6 months, they have been insisting on boosters every 6 months.
And no real vaccine works like that.
Real vaccines usually last a life time, and even the shortest ones last decades.
I love it when anti science people start worshiping the 1 in 100 doctor who agree with them.

So, did you Nazis put a wooden floor down in the cemetery so you don't get muddy dancing on her grave?
Whatever Stu

1641488669578.png

It’s funny how vaxxers think non-vaxxers are dumb. They somehow think taking an untested shot of unknown ingredients offered by corporate felons with full protections from lawsuits and it doesn’t prevent infection or transmission, is smart.

WTF!
Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher—recently suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might actually make COVID-19 infections worse. He chuckled as he imagined Anthony Fauci announcing that the vaccination campaign was all a big mistake (“Oh darn, I was wrong!”) and would need to be abandoned. When he floated that nightmare scenario during a recent podcast interview with Steve Bannon, both men seemed almost delighted at the prospect of public-health officials and pharmaceutical companies getting their comeuppance. “This is a catastrophe,” Bannon declared, beaming at his guest. “You’re hearing it from an individual who invented the mRNA [vaccine]

Before going any further, let’s be clear that the back-and-forth between Bannon and Malone was premised on misinformation. The vaccines have repeatedly been shown to help prevent symptomatic coronavirus infections and reduce their severity. Malone was riffing on a botched sentence in a USA Today article, one that was later deleted but not before being screenshotted and widely shared. That kind of overheated, spottily sourced conversation is par for the course on shows like Bannon’s, which traffic in a set of claims that sound depressingly familiar: The vaccines cause more harm than experts are letting on; Fauci is a liar and possibly a fascist; and the mainstream news media is either shamelessly complicit or too stupid to figure out what’s really going on.

In that alternate media universe, Robert Malone’s star is ascendant. He started popping up on podcasts and cable news shows a few months ago, presented as a scientific expert, arguing that the approval process for the vaccines had been unwisely rushed. He told Tucker Carlson that the public doesn’t have enough information to decide whether to get vaccinated. He told Glenn Beck that offering incentives for taking vaccines is unethical. He told Del Bigtree, an anti-vaccine activist who opposes common childhood inoculations, that there hadn’t been sufficient research on how the vaccines might affect women’s reproductive systems. On show after show, Malone, who has quickly amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers, casts doubt on the safety of the vaccines while decrying what he sees as attempts to censor dissent.

So why is he going around lying or spreading misinformation about the drug he "supposedly" invented? He's sure getting famous in the conservative community.

Dr Malone is an overly stuffed shirt who was significant to mRNA technology ONLY IN HIS OWN MIND.

He played only an extremely minor role that a lab tech could have played as he was supervised in doing another leading scientists research project. He barely made the list of contributors to the research paper and was summarily discharged for being a jerk...no one would work with him or wanted to and he couldn't get funding for his own ridiculous research projects.

So when using his name... understand that those of us actually in the research community know him and his type and that there's a reason he spends all his time talking instead of working... because he is worthless as a scientist.

Dr Malone is an overly stuffed shirt who was significant to mRNA technology ONLY IN HIS OWN MIND.

He played only an extremely minor role that a lab tech could have played as he was supervised in doing another leading scientists research project. He barely made the list of contributors to the research paper and was summarily discharged for being a jerk...no one would work with him or wanted to and he couldn't get funding for his own ridiculous research projects.

So when using his name... understand that those of us actually in the research community know him and his type and that there's a reason he spends all his time talking instead of working... because he is worthless as a scientist.
If I were a conservative, and a scientist, I could see how one could decide to play politics with this. There are 10000000 scientists who all agree to take the Covid shot. We don't know who they are. We know this guys name. So he made a name for himself.

Reminds me of the woman in Orange is the new Black show on Netflix. One of the inmates is in prison for shooting up an abortion clinic. She became famous in the conservative community. They loved her. Only one problem. She wasn't anti abortion. She shot the doctor and nurses for chastising her for using abortion as a form of birth control. Being a meth/crack head. They disrespected her so she murdered them. But the religious community loves her!

If I were a conservative, and a scientist, I could see how one could decide to play politics with this. There are 10000000 scientists who all agree to take the Covid shot. We don't know who they are. We know this guys name. So he made a name for himself.

Reminds me of the woman in Orange is the new Black show on Netflix. One of the inmates is in prison for shooting up an abortion clinic. She became famous in the conservative community. They loved her. Only one problem. She wasn't anti abortion. She shot the doctor and nurses for chastising her for using abortion as a form of birth control. Being a meth/crack head. They disrespected her so she murdered them. But the religious community loves her!
The actual creator of the Moderna vaccine actually works at Vanderbilt University.
(No, there were not any trials in Nashville...but I wished there was...it was up to Moderna as to where they have clinical trials).

Vanderbilt University has been on the leading edge of Virology for Decades now. They discovered the technology that actually isolated the SARS and Bird Flu virus...
They also discovered/invented the technology that isolated the antibodies that all the current monoclonal antibodies and vaccines are based upon. They may not make the headlines of MSM...but if they are not involved I really don't want any part of it.

Unfortunately they haven't figured out any technology for the snowpocalypse going on in Nashville TN today...

Robert Malone—a medical doctor and an infectious-disease researcher—recently suggested that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines might actually make COVID-19 infections worse. He chuckled as he imagined Anthony Fauci announcing that the vaccination campaign was all a big mistake (“Oh darn, I was wrong!”) and would need to be abandoned. When he floated that nightmare scenario during a recent podcast interview with Steve Bannon, both men seemed almost delighted at the prospect of public-health officials and pharmaceutical companies getting their comeuppance. “This is a catastrophe,” Bannon declared, beaming at his guest. “You’re hearing it from an individual who invented the mRNA [vaccine]

Before going any further, let’s be clear that the back-and-forth between Bannon and Malone was premised on misinformation. The vaccines have repeatedly been shown to help prevent symptomatic coronavirus infections and reduce their severity. Malone was riffing on a botched sentence in a USA Today article, one that was later deleted but not before being screenshotted and widely shared. That kind of overheated, spottily sourced conversation is par for the course on shows like Bannon’s, which traffic in a set of claims that sound depressingly familiar: The vaccines cause more harm than experts are letting on; Fauci is a liar and possibly a fascist; and the mainstream news media is either shamelessly complicit or too stupid to figure out what’s really going on.

In that alternate media universe, Robert Malone’s star is ascendant. He started popping up on podcasts and cable news shows a few months ago, presented as a scientific expert, arguing that the approval process for the vaccines had been unwisely rushed. He told Tucker Carlson that the public doesn’t have enough information to decide whether to get vaccinated. He told Glenn Beck that offering incentives for taking vaccines is unethical. He told Del Bigtree, an anti-vaccine activist who opposes common childhood inoculations, that there hadn’t been sufficient research on how the vaccines might affect women’s reproductive systems. On show after show, Malone, who has quickly amassed more than 200,000 Twitter followers, casts doubt on the safety of the vaccines while decrying what he sees as attempts to censor dissent.

So why is he going around lying or spreading misinformation about the drug he "supposedly" invented? He's sure getting famous in the conservative community.

Tell me you don’t really believe that, because it’s total bs.

Why would you side with the establishment that is earning billions over an expert who has nothing to gain and no vested interest? Are you stupid?

The actual creator of the Moderna vaccine actually works at Vanderbilt University.
(No, there were not any trials in Nashville...but I wished there was...it was up to Moderna as to where they have clinical trials).

Vanderbilt University has been on the leading edge of Virology for Decades now. They discovered the technology that actually isolated the SARS and Bird Flu virus...
They also discovered/invented the technology that isolated the antibodies that all the current monoclonal antibodies and vaccines are based upon. They may not make the headlines of MSM...but if they are not involved I really don't want any part of it.

Unfortunately they haven't figured out any technology for the snowpocalypse going on in Nashville TN today...
You know what's funny? One week you guys are pointing to blue states with blue rules and laughing that we have higher covid than you, not taking into account we are in cold weather and not opening windows or staying outside like we would if we could. Anyways, yesterday I saw a map and it's back to being bad in red states.

Fact is, or at least the experts all say. All except for 1 or 2 that is, they say that we needed to at least have 70% vaccinated to achieve proper herd immunities.

What's frustrating about you duped cons is that you educate yourselves with half facts and misinformation. But it doesn't bother you that you're being lied to.

My brother was complaining about Biden. I said, "yea, but do you want a guy who would try to steal an election and lie/cheat/steal?" and my brother says, "I HOPE HE WINS AGAIN!"

So I know. You don't care that you are being lied to. In fact you're sure we're the ones being lied to.

Why would you side with the establishment that is earning billions over an expert who has nothing to gain and no vested interest? Are you stupid?
Why have you been siding against the scientists who said global warming was real and side with the oil lobbyist establishment who say it's not true?

He's not an expert. He's an expert at what if's. He knows they rushed this to market and we don't know what the long term effects are because it hasn't been long enough yet. So he's playing with the fear that we don't actually know. How could we?

And no, we didn't think we'd have to get a booster every 6 months. So clearly the original vaccine isn't what we hoped it would be. But we aren't dying because of the vaccines. You are. And you are making the virus continue and mutate into Delta variants. Because we didn't nip this in the butt. How could we when you were going to Trump rallies and not getting vaccinated?

Nothing to gain? He is now a darling to the right. He will be on all the shows. Write a book. Who knows. But for every 1 of him you parade out, I'll show you 99 who say he's a liar.

We already know he's spreading misinformation just like you. Does he know he's doing it? I don't think you do but I think he does. Or who knows. He may truly believe it. We are now officially in bizarro world where right is left, up is down, dark is light, right is wrong. Traitors are patriots.

You know what's funny? One week you guys are pointing to blue states with blue rules and laughing that we have higher covid than you, not taking into account we are in cold weather and not opening windows or staying outside like we would if we could. Anyways, yesterday I saw a map and it's back to being bad in red states.

Fact is, or at least the experts all say. All except for 1 or 2 that is, they say that we needed to at least have 70% vaccinated to achieve proper herd immunities.

What's frustrating about you duped cons is that you educate yourselves with half facts and misinformation. But it doesn't bother you that you're being lied to.

My brother was complaining about Biden. I said, "yea, but do you want a guy who would try to steal an election and lie/cheat/steal?" and my brother says, "I HOPE HE WINS AGAIN!"

So I know. You don't care that you are being lied to. In fact you're sure we're the ones being lied to.
Woah...
I have no dog in this hunt.
I'm A-political.
I don't agree with any of the political parties on anything.

All I really care about is that people survive and live. I want things to go back to some semblance of normality.

In the meantime we don't need to violate people's rights to try and achieve something impossible to achieve anyway. Herd immunity is a myth that has been bandied about as gospel truth when it's a myth.
Animal to human transmission for this virus is going to be discovered as common soon enough. Meaning that herd immunity is never going to be achieved.

We are going to have this virus transmitting around for the next 100 years with mutation after mutation. It's endemic. It's serious. And vaccinations are the only current defense to which some people don't want...fine! Their choice. The effective antivirals are not going to be widely available for years.

There's the truth.
I don't like it...but this isn't exactly the world I want, but it's the world I live in.

Vaccinations will provide a measure of freedom for people to move about. I urge you to take advantage of them. It's for your benefit. Not mine.

Nothing to gain? He is now a darling to the right. He will be on all the shows. Write a book. Who knows. But for every 1 of him you parade out, I'll show you 99 who say he's a liar.

We already know he's spreading misinformation just like you. Does he know he's doing it? I don't think you do but I think he does. Or who knows. He may truly believe it. We are now officially in bizarro world where right is left, up is down, dark is light, right is wrong. Traitors are patriots.
Amazing what your focused on. Corporate felons are making hundreds of billion of dollars off leaky ineffective vaccines, but you condemn one man.

I’m guessing you watch a lot of corporate news. Am I right? Well am I?

Woah...
I'm A-political.

All I really care about is that people survive and live. I want things to go back to some semblance of normality.

In the meantime we don't need to violate people's rights to try and achieve something impossible to achieve anyway. Herd immunity is a myth that has been bandied about as gospel truth when it's a myth.
Animal to human transmission for this virus is going to be discovered as common soon enough. Meaning that herd immunity is never going to be achieved.

We are going to have this virus transmitting around for the next 100 years with mutation after mutation. It's endemic. It's serious. And vaccinations are the only current defense to which some people don't want...fine! Their choice. The effective antivirals are not going to be widely available for years.

There's the truth.
I don't like it...but this isn't exactly the world I want, but it's the world I live in.

Vaccinations will provide a measure of freedom for people to move about. I urge you to take advantage of them. It's for your benefit. Not mine.
Hilarious.

Woah...
I'm A-political.

There's the truth.

You think you are A political, or might even be when it comes to politics itself, but right now you are falling on the side of right wing science denier.

In other words if there is a party that can possibly win you over, it's the Republican party. And I'm sure you voted for Trump so yes, you are a Republican my friend. Don't deny it.

And then you go on to say Animal to human transmission for this virus is going to be discovered as common soon enough.

Clearly you don't know that. And you are being a hater. An anti vaxer.

I'm sure you don't trust the government right? Was the election rigged?

View attachment 583953
This Republican just died. She had no underlying condition. Covid made her oxygen levels go so low she couldn't breath. Even with a ventilator she dies. Oh well. She rolled the dice and LOST.
Rigby5 Cc: sealybobo
The vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) reduce the severity of reactions and risk of hospitalizations.

Republicans from Trump to TX Gov Abbott have publicly advocated for vaccines for this reason alone.

It reduces the demand on hospitals and staff, and will allow us to focus on more cost effective treatment such as the monoclodal antibodies, by getting away from politicized attacks.

I agree we need to focus on treatment.

But in the process, the vaccines reduce the demand and complications so we can do just that.

Let's focus on getting all our leaders and business resources focused on the monoclodal antibody treatments and quit politicizing that as well by red vs blue states.

Trump has come out in support of vaccines.

Democrats can come out and quit demonizing HCQ and other treatments that also reduced hospitalization and saved lives as well!

So you want to violate people's rights?

That's nuts!
Both right to life and right to health care advocates are willing to impose their terms and conditions on policies at the expense of rights and due process of others.

When it comes to policies they believe are necessary to save lives.

Why not ask both parties to separate and fund their own policies, so everyone gets their way?

JohnDB

The Catholics fund their own schools and programs. The Baptists and Lutherans conduct their own communions and other denominations can have women priests or even gay pastors as they believe.

Why not recognize political parties like any other religious organization?

If people are for or against mandates, abortion, guns etc, then set up and run your own schools, clinics and administrations to invest taxes and tax breaks/credits into the policies representing your beliefs and creeds.

Govt is not supposed to or designed to establish and enforce faith based biases in policy.

When can we agree to follow the Golden Rule and quit forcing others to follow policies they don't believe in? We do not agree when this is forced on us through Govt, why do it to other people????

You think you are A political, or might even be when it comes to politics itself, but right now you are falling on the side of right wing science denier.

In other words if there is a party that can possibly win you over, it's the Republican party. And I'm sure you voted for Trump so yes, you are a Republican my friend. Don't deny it.

And then you go on to say Animal to human transmission for this virus is going to be discovered as common soon enough.

Clearly you don't know that. And you are being a hater. An anti vaxer.

I'm sure you don't trust the government right? Was the election rigged?
Im not an antivaxxer. I think that it's in people's best interest to be vaccinated including the booster.

And I don't think that Republicans are exactly in everyone's best interests. Too much individual achievement. We need our communities. No one achieves alone. Even the schmucks are necessary even if they need to be supported.

Both right to life and right to health care advocates are willing to impose their terms and conditions on policies at the expense of rights and due process of others.

When it comes to policies they believe are necessary to save lives.

Why not ask both parties to separate and fund their own policies, so everyone gets their way?

JohnDB

The Catholics fund their own schools and programs. The Baptists and Lutherans conduct their own communions and other denominations can have women priests or even gay pastors as they believe.

Why not recognize political parties like any other religious organization?

If people are for or against mandates, abortion, guns etc, then set up and run your own schools, clinics and administrations to invest taxes and tax breaks/credits into the policies representing your beliefs and creeds.

Govt is not supposed to or designed to establish and enforce faith based biases in policy.

When can we agree to follow the Golden Rule and quit forcing others to follow policies they don't believe in? We do not agree when this is forced on us through Govt, why do it to other people????
There are some basic moralities we can all agree to work and live under. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...so long as any of these things don't infringe upon another person.

Promoting the general welfare does not include mandatory vaccines. People have a right to be stupid or ignorant or listen to wild, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. If they want to climb a pole and sit there for days...who am I to say otherwise?

If they want to jump a motorcycle over the grand canyon...ok.

If they want to live without technology...ok.

These are all acceptable.

If I want to hear the roar of a forest fire so I begin to set them....
If I enjoy hearing babies cry so I spank them...
If I enjoy harming others...
None of these are acceptable and I should be stopped.

Forum List

Back