Phil Robertson advises men to marry 15 year-old girls

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Duck Dynasty s Phil Robertson Disgustingly Advocates Marrying Underage Girls

"“Look, you wait ’til they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks. You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course.”"

Eerily similar to what Hitler said,

"Gitta Sereny tells in her book Albert Speer: His Battle With Truth how Speer had been discomfited by Hitler's conduct toward Eva Braun. One night at the Berghof he heard Hitler say, as the young woman sat next to him at the table, that a highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman."
Eva Braun and Hitler
Hitler s mistress Eva Braun s rare pictures show her in party mode dressed as Al Jolson Daily Mail Online

Robertson is creepy as hell. He's certainly not the first fundie nutter who has preached statutory rape but I do believe he's the only one who actually gets paid by a major network for his perversion.

I also don't remember the nutters here defending other statutory rapists.

our world is falling apart and garbage leftwing sites like politicgarbageusa come out with the kind of nasty shit which I'm sure has been twisted into what he said.

shun that site folks. never click on their links

our world is falling apart and garbage leftwing sites like politicgarbageusa come out with the kind of nasty shit which I'm sure has been twisted into what he said.

Were actually several sites confirming the quote. Pick one you like.

I will give you their use of 'underage' was inaccurate. With parental consent (as Robertson said) marriage to 15 year olds is legal in some states. My own for example.

no thanks, I don't care. I have more important thing to rage about.

but politicausa is a nasty nasty site. and everyone here should shun them by not clicking the link and give them support of any kind

Disgusting that ^^^ some^^^ defend statutory rape and utterly stupid to blame the reporting site for what this monstrous slime said ON VIDEO.

What's with the disconnnect?

The same people who are defending people like Robertson and Warren Jeffs also condemn marriage between consenting adults.

They're so protective of fetuses but care nothing about the child victims of these monsters.

How is that possible?

Steph, you would defend this sick individual no matter what he said. He could insult you and you would still defend him. Other sources have quoted the garbage that he spews, but instead of holding him accountable, you defend him. I think you are the one that is twisted here.

Disgusting that ^^^ some^^^ defend statutory rape and utterly stupid to blame the reporting site for what this monstrous slime said ON VIDEO.

Wouldn't be statutory rape here in MIssouri for instance. If married, it's an 'affirmative defense' being married to the stat rape charges.

300px-Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg.png

Age of consent for heterosexual sex by country:
– puberty,
– less than 12 (void at present),
– 12,
– 13,
– 14,
– 15,
– 16,
– 17,
– 18,
– 19,
– 20,
– 21+, (void at present)
– varies by state/province/region/territory,
– must be married.
– no law. (void at present)
– no data available.

(Sorry, I couldn't get colors to paste but go to Age of consent - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia )

"“Look, you wait ’til they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks. You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course.”"

"Gitta Sereny tells in her book Albert Speer: His Battle With Truth how Speer had been discomfited by Hitler's conduct toward Eva Braun. One night at the Berghof he heard Hitler say, as the young woman sat next to him at the table, that a highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman."
Eva Braun and Hitler
Hitler s mistress Eva Braun s rare pictures show her in party mode dressed as Al Jolson Daily Mail Online

Mmm, not really the same thing.

Having an opinion that young women (of 20) get ruined by whatever and turn greedy, is not the same as saying that 15 or 16 year old girls are stupid.

THe two really have nothing to do with each other.

He's pretty wealthy, isn't he? Makes me wonder about what 20 old women he has been having issues with.

When I have to worry over what some person on some television show meant by something. that's when I need to get A LIFE

Eva Braun and Hitler

Mmm, not really the same thing.

Having an opinion that young women (of 20) get ruined by whatever and turn greedy, is not the same as saying that 15 or 16 year old girls are stupid.

THe two really have nothing to do with each other.

He's pretty wealthy, isn't he? Makes me wonder about what 20 old women he has been having issues with.

Married his wife when she was 20. "Waited for her to become 20" actually. Going off on a tear then about how by that age they're more likely gold diggers (my term not his) is similar to Hitler saying pick primitive and stupid women like those who're still young. Bit of artistic license on my part but not totally off the reservation.

no thanks, I don't care. I have more important thing to rage about.

but politicausa is a nasty nasty site. and everyone here should shun them by not clicking the link and give them support of any kind
Yes. We can see that.

Wouldn't be statutory rape here in MIssouri for instance. If married, it's an 'affirmative defense' being married to the stat rape charges.
It wouldn't be statutory rape anywhere if they were married.

Forum List

Back