Phil Robertson advises men to marry 15 year-old girls

You can always tell who the good guys are, the libtards post lies about them. Phil for POTUS.

Good guys don't encourage men to marry children. Your suggestion that Phil would make a good President just proves you have a child's mind.

My great-grandparents eloped. My great-grandmother was 17 and my great-grandfather was 26. That was in 1912. Prior to the early 20th century teenagers getting married wasn't so uncommon.

My great-grandparents eloped. My great-grandmother was 17 and my great-grandfather was 26. That was in 1912. Prior to the early 20th century teenagers getting married wasn't so uncommon.

That's true. I still wouldn't want some old geezer marrying my 15 year old daughter, if I had one.

That is my understanding.

It makes sense. With more defined gender roles, and with fewer average years of education, why wait?

You can always tell who the good guys are, the libtards post lies about them. Phil for POTUS.

Good guys don't encourage men to marry children. Your suggestion that Phil would make a good President just proves you have a child's mind.
Idiots lying about what Phil said proves those idiots have the child's mind. If you voted for obuthole you have an infants mind.

Idiots lying about what Phil said proves those idiots have the child's mind. If you voted for obuthole you have an infants mind.

You do realize the quote's from a video right? Are you so in love with the man that you don't believe your own eyes and ears?

AmericanFirst

If you have the courage, watch the video and then say we're lying.

The official liberal position is to have sex with 15 year old girls. Don't marry them. Trust planned parenthood to get rid of the evidence and conceal the crime.

Jerry Lee Lewis married Myra when she was 13. No one much cared.
No, it hurt his career immensely, also being a cousin didn't help.
Only in England. No one here cared.
Jerry Lee Lewis - Biography - IMDb

Many people predicted that Jerry Lee would be bigger than the King of Rock-n-Roll - Elvis Presley. In late 1957 the audiences at one of his shows stormed the stage when he set a piano on fire. Chuck Berry was supposed to have ended the evening's show, but he refused to go on, wisely understanding that he could never top what Jerry just did. Elvis went into the army in the late winter of 1958, so Jerry Lee was now virtually alone at the top of the rock heap. All was not rosy, however. Problems did arise--very serious problems.

In 1957, he married for a third time, secretly, to the 13-year-old daughter of his cousin and partner J. W. Brown, 'Myra Gale Brown (I)'. Her parents were deeply hurt when they found out, but after a discussion with Sam Phillips, they forgave Jerry. The marriage was unknown to the press and fans until Jerry's arrival in England for a tour in the spring of 1958. Fans again stormed the stage -- but this time to express their disgust. The marriage was front-page news around the world.

His career was in shambles. He had just signed a five-year contract with Sun Records, and he did continue to record songs until 1963. During the last years of the contract, however, he made very few rock songs. Most of his compositions were ballads, possibly due to his depression at the direction his career had taken.

The official liberal position is to have sex with 15 year old girls. Don't marry them. Trust planned parenthood to get rid of the evidence and conceal the crime.

Tipsycatlover

That's a really stupid lie of course but ...

Even though you defend it in slime like Jeff Warren and Phil Robinson, at least you admit that statutory rape is a crime. I guess that can be called progress of a sort.

Its interesting to note that the RWs here say that its liberals who want crimes against children legalized and yet, not one liberal has defended Phil Roberston.

Phil Robertson and Warren Jeffs are anything BUT liberal.

One more example of RW hypocrisy.

Tipsycatlover

That's a really stupid lie of course but ...

Even though you defend it in slime like Jeff Warren and Phil Robinson, at least you admit that statutory rape is a crime. I guess that can be called progress of a sort.
Sex with one's wife is by definition not statutory rape. The absence of marriage is an essential element of the crime. I was married at 15 so I have more than casual knowledge of the subject.

Jerry Lee Lewis married Myra when she was 13. No one much cared.
No, it hurt his career immensely, also being a cousin didn't help.
Only in England. No one here cared.
Jerry Lee Lewis - Biography - IMDb

Many people predicted that Jerry Lee would be bigger than the King of Rock-n-Roll - Elvis Presley. In late 1957 the audiences at one of his shows stormed the stage when he set a piano on fire. Chuck Berry was supposed to have ended the evening's show, but he refused to go on, wisely understanding that he could never top what Jerry just did. Elvis went into the army in the late winter of 1958, so Jerry Lee was now virtually alone at the top of the rock heap. All was not rosy, however. Problems did arise--very serious problems.

In 1957, he married for a third time, secretly, to the 13-year-old daughter of his cousin and partner J. W. Brown, 'Myra Gale Brown (I)'. Her parents were deeply hurt when they found out, but after a discussion with Sam Phillips, they forgave Jerry. The marriage was unknown to the press and fans until Jerry's arrival in England for a tour in the spring of 1958. Fans again stormed the stage -- but this time to express their disgust. The marriage was front-page news around the world.

His career was in shambles. He had just signed a five-year contract with Sun Records, and he did continue to record songs until 1963. During the last years of the contract, however, he made very few rock songs. Most of his compositions were ballads, possibly due to his depression at the direction his career had taken.
Why didn't you have the personal integrity to C&P the entire article?
His marriage to the girl had fuck all long term effect on his career.....and you fucking know it.
Only in Britain were some in the LIB media 'outraged'.
Everyone of those young British girls secretly wished they were being banged by JL.
They threw so many soaked pairs of panties on stage the grips needed snow shovels to remove them.
What most affected JL were all the tragic deaths in his family.

Duck Dynasty s Phil Robertson Disgustingly Advocates Marrying Underage Girls

"“Look, you wait ’til they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They’ll pick your ducks. You need to check with mom and dad about that, of course.”"

Eerily similar to what Hitler said,

"Gitta Sereny tells in her book Albert Speer: His Battle With Truth how Speer had been discomfited by Hitler's conduct toward Eva Braun. One night at the Berghof he heard Hitler say, as the young woman sat next to him at the table, that a highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman."
Eva Braun and Hitler
Hitler s mistress Eva Braun s rare pictures show her in party mode dressed as Al Jolson Daily Mail Online

So you're a big fan of Phils ......

Forum List

Back