Pew: Trump Approval Highest in 3 Years

Trump build a billion dollar company.

But of course, this gamma is much smarter than a billionaire. So Gator, who do you believe to be a "real leader". I am expecting to see some real men, not gamma boys.

Trump was given his grandma's company and he has managed not to lose it, though he came close a few times. If not for the help of a certain Saudi prince Trump would have been done for.

If Trump had not been born rich and handed a company he would have spent his life with you dropping fries at the local Wendy's

That's so outrageously false claim, but expected from low-status male. "He is high status and successful in everything he does because he had so much luck"... well you believe that all you want. Americans are not buying that for a second.

Trump is a successful alpha man, and low status Gator has hard time accepting it.

View attachment 316521

Do I see highest approval rating ever yet - high also compared to other re-elected presidents...

Turns out people demand strong alpha leaders especially during time of crisis.

President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

November will be even more amazing than I ever thought.

There is no cure you dumb fuck...

how do you function on a daily basis being this ignorant?

Moron, chloroquine phosphate as in the malaria drug has been found to be effective against the virus. Democrats are banning it all around the country, because... the Bad Orange Man came up with it. They want Americans dead rather than president Trump getting the credit.

What kind of a moron bans a malaria drug anyway? Especially for a democrat who is for legalizing drugs, but apparently not real drugs that help people.

If I get the virus I will be taking the Trump cure, fuck democrats in the ass.
They are doing the studies to see if it really is effective. In France, it was given in combination with an antibiotic, and it helped some of the patients. They are now doing a study of 1,500 patients to see if it actually works. Do you want to pay for and take a drug that does no good? Just cool your jets. A handful of patients who had improvement -- may have been they were getting better anyway -- does not mean "Found to be effective." If it does work, GREAT!

President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

Moron, chloroquine phosphate as in the malaria drug has been found to be effective against the virus. Democrats are banning it all around the country, because... the Bad Orange Man came up with it. They want Americans dead rather than president Trump getting the credit.

What kind of a moron bans a malaria drug anyway? Especially for a democrat who is for legalizing drugs, but apparently not real drugs that help people.

They are doing the studies to see if it really is effective. In France, it was given in combination with an antibiotic, and it helped some of the patients. They are now doing a study of 1,500 patients to see if it actually works. Do you want to pay for and take a drug that does no good? Just cool your jets. A handful of patients who had improvement -- may have been they were getting better anyway -- does not mean "Found to be effective." If it does work, GREAT!

There already is plenty of evidence that the drug does do a lot of good. What is missing is an official trial.

I suppose you rather die than take the Trump cure. I will take the Trump cure and live.

President Trump IS an alpha. Alphas are naturally good leaders. Especially in these times where everything is inverted and people have trouble identifying their genders it is great to have a strong alpha leader.

Thank you for explaining why you worship the man....but we all already knew this.

The only people that worship alphas are low status males, they do so because they have never done a damn thing with their lives.

Trump is not even a leader, he is a boss. He has zero leadership skills or abilities.

Wrong. Everyone appreciates strong alpha leaders, naturally.

You don't because you subconsciously lie to yourself that you are the big alpha man, while nothing is further from the truth. Thus constantly having to undermine everything.

Trump is not a leader, he has no leadership skills at all.

A leader does not make people kiss his ass to receive his assistance.
A leader does not spend more time talking about themselves than anything else
A leader does not need to list their accomplishments day after day, because they are evident in a real leader.
:clap2:

And, a real leader leads by example. Acting like a spoiled 12-year old is not the way that's done.

The problem is these people that have never done a damn thing with their lives have never encountered a real leader, so they think that anyone that tells people what to do is a leader.
I think they also look at brashness and pugilism as leadership. They don't see a distinction. A leader doesn't attack his people and demean his people, expecting them to follow. He identifies what makes them tick and inspires them. Trump beats on them with a stick. A leader has empathy; he has none.

President Trump IS an alpha. Alphas are naturally good leaders. Especially in these times where everything is inverted and people have trouble identifying their genders it is great to have a strong alpha leader.

Thank you for explaining why you worship the man....but we all already knew this.

The only people that worship alphas are low status males, they do so because they have never done a damn thing with their lives.

Trump is not even a leader, he is a boss. He has zero leadership skills or abilities.

You don't because you subconsciously lie to yourself that you are the big alpha man, while nothing is further from the truth. Thus constantly having to undermine everything.

A leader does not need to list their accomplishments day after day, because they are evident in a real leader.

And, a real leader leads by example. Acting like a spoiled 12-year old is not the way that's done.

The problem is these people that have never done a damn thing with their lives have never encountered a real leader, so they think that anyone that tells people what to do is a leader.
I think they also look at brashness and pugilism as leadership. They don't see a distinction. A leader doesn't attack his people and demean his people, expecting them to follow. He identifies what makes them tick and inspires them. Trump beats on them with a stick. A leader has empathy; he has none.

Trump attacks his enemies, and helps Americans. That is what a leader does, and a cuck does not.

Empathy is not exactly the first attribute to be credited to strong leaders, more a single mother trait. Trump has great empathy to his people, but no tolerance for screw up.

Last edited:

There already is plenty of evidence that the drug does do a lot of good. What is missing is an official trial.

I suppose you rather die than take the Trump cure. I will take the Trump cure and live.

Why do you keep calling it a cure? Are you that stupid or is it just part of your worship?

Trump attacks his enemies, and helps Americans. That is what a leader does, and a cuck does not.
I'm glad you put it that way. And Trump and his Trumpsters look at anyone who steps out of line as an enemy. Including Americans.

Real leaders WELCOME challenge, different ideas and opposing thought. Trump and his Trumpsters ATTACK it.

You have a perverted, twisted view of what leadership is. This is part of this insane emotional attachment you people have for this man.

I'm glad you put it that way. And Trump and his Trumpsters look at anyone who steps out of line as an enemy. Including Americans.

Real leaders WELCOME challenge, different ideas and opposing thought. Trump and his Trumpsters ATTACK it.

You have a perverted, twisted view of what leadership is. This is part of this insane emotional attachment you people have for this man.

False. We identify the enemies of America and Americans as enemies.

Someone stepping out of the line can be a nuisance, for example Golfing Gator is the kind of personality that constantly desires to get in the way, but is still in the American camp.

Again, it is your sense of leadership that is warped. Your view is consistent with the average single mother being a great leader while the opposite is true.

Last edited:

This is the world we live in, people like this see everyone that does not think exactly like them and does not look just like them as the enemy.

Someone stepping out of the line can be a nuisance, for example Golfing Gator is the kind of personality that constantly desires to get in the way, but is still in the American camp.
The world has seen "leaders" who say "it's my way or else."

I will have no part of that, and it saddens me that some of us haven't learned a damn thing.

I will have no part of that, and it saddens me that some of us haven't learned a damn thing.

Trump is not saying that.

He is saying it's the American and American people's way or else. You are in luck, American people are the most liberty loving people out there. Genghis Khan won't be tolerated in this country any more than socialism.

I think he's talking about the Chloroquine/Zpak combo, that is out there now, and saving lives...While not a "cure", it is promising as something that could lessen the death count from this thing.

This is the world we live in, people like this see everyone that does not think exactly like them and does not look just like them as the enemy.
I've just never seen anything like this. I know it exists, I know it has existed in history. But holy crap.

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..
/—-/ Crooked Joe doesn’t know what room he’s in, much less how to be a strong leader.

I've just never seen anything like this. I know it exists, I know it has existed in history. But holy crap.

I have never seen a person that deflects as much as Mac, consistently refuses to make an argument.

I think it is pretty clear that there is some partisan obstruction on both sides....Shameful as it is.

I think he's talking about the Chloroquine/Zpak combo, that is out there now, and saving lives...While not a "cure", it is promising as something that could lessen the death count from this thing.

Yes, I know what he is talking about. It is promising, but it is not a cure and it is not effective for everyone.

I think it is pretty clear that there is some partisan obstruction on both sides....Shameful as it is.
And it just gets worse.

Yes, I know what he is talking about. It is promising, but it is not a cure and it is not effective for everyone.

Ok....Well, I don't think anything magic is going to happen here...If this can help flatten this thing out, what's the problem?

And, isn't it great that it comes from existing approved and tried and true drugs that should be available in sufficent quanities?

We have to start seeing the positives in what is happening instead of constantly looking to call something a failure, or looking to place blame....Don't you agree?

Ok....Well, I don't think anything magic is going to happen here...If this can help flatten this thing out, what's the problem?

And, isn't it great that it comes from existing approved and tried and true drugs that should be available in sufficent quanities?

We have to start seeing the positives in what is happening instead of constantly looking to call something a failure, or looking to place blame....Don't you agree?

Only when the positives are real and not just imaginary.

Forum List

Back