Pew Research: 87% DISSATISIFED with direction country has taken = TRUMP TOAST

Lefties are so stupid they assume people not liking the countries direction is all about Trump but has nothing to do with their own bullshit. Not liking riots, looting, CHAZ, leftist racism etc has nothing to do with Trump. He’s the one we can vote for to hopefully get rid of this bullshit.

Yep..........

I believe June was in at the end of the first exploitation of the chinese flu, riots, and attacks on Black Americans...........and this was the result....

And this isn't money from democrat party elites in hollywood and silicon valley....

The Republican National Committee (RNC), Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and other authorized joint fundraising committees announced Wednesday that they had raised a record $266 million in the second quarter of 2020.

In June, the RNC and committees for Trump raised a record $131 million, dominating the totals raised in any single month of 2016.

The total of $266 million for the second quarter crushed its first-quarter fundraising efforts by $111 million, a 71 percent increase. An online press release noted that “the RNC, Trump campaign, and joint committees took in an average of $4.3 million per day, driven by a record-setting single day online figure of $14 million on the President’s birthday.”

Over the past two years, President Trump’s re-election efforts have garnered over $947 million, with $295 million cash on hand, far more than that of former Vice President, Joe Biden.

RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said:

After yet another haul of record-breaking support, the voters are speaking loud and clear – they support President Trump. As Joe Biden remains hidden in his basement, President Trump is leading this country to a Great American Comeback that will reignite our economy, restore law and order, and usher in a new era of strength.

Interesting stuff!
Be brave, little Trumpies and check this out.
Put on your big boy and big girl pants and revisit reality, it's been SO LONG since you've been there.

View attachment 357758
In fairness, many of those are probably Trumpsters who are frustrated he can't be a dictator and just eliminate his opposition by any means necessary.

Do you think I'm kidding?

You have the balls to post that when for the last 3 weeks the democrat party has been burning, looting and killing Black Americans in democrat party controlled cities....... beating up Americans all over the country and plan on packing the Supreme Court, and making D.C. a state to get 2 more democrat votes to control the Senate...

You really are a stupid human being...

Interesting stuff!
Put on your big boy and big girl pants and revisit reality, it's been SO LONG since you've been there.

View attachment 357758
In fairness, many of those are probably Trumpsters who are frustrated he can't be a dictator and just eliminate his opposition by any means necessary.

Do you think I'm kidding?

You have the balls to post that when for the last 3 weeks the democrat party has been burning, looting and killing Black Americans in democrat party controlled cities....... beating up Americans all over the country and plan on packing the Supreme Court, and making D.C. a state to get 2 more democrat votes to control the Senate...

You really are a stupid human being...
So you think I'm only talking about the last three weeks.

How do you even function on a day to day basis?

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020
Public’s Mood Turns Grim; Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today."
"""

View attachment 357758
Maybe its because of the virus and the riots? LOL

Your toilet is clogged. Time to blame Trump.

Yup and his garage needs cleaning out and his lawn needs mowing. Its all Trump's fault. Man I sure love to LMAO at these lefty idiots.

Total BS. Never ending.

Pew Research is not BS. Trump is BS.
Go stick your head back up Trump's ass, I'm sure you're missing the stench, it's your personal cologne.
China releases the Kung Flu virus because the Chinese wants Joe the groper to be president.
The liberal mayors and governors, close their cities and states to harm businesses to help Joe the groper be president.
Dumbass liberal kids at the direction of their liberal parents burn business and harm innocent people, to help Joe the groper be president.

What is the common factor to all of these events?
that these events are grossly misrepresented/lied about by twats like you?

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020
Public’s Mood Turns Grim; Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today."
"""

View attachment 357758
/——/ When you failed to post a link to the poll, I knew something was fishy, so I did a little research. Turns out the poll includes mostly registered voters (good) but throws in over a thousand random adults (bad)who may not even vote or can’t vote. And no where does it give a breakdown of how many were Democrats, Republicans or Independents. So what is Pew hiding? Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues
Not true.

Link to methodology for the poll:

/-----/ Thanks. Now explain why more Dems were sampled than Republicans. What happened to the almighty Independents? Doesn't their say count? And why did they include 1,135 random adults when registered voters are more accurate?

From your link
View attachment 357773
let me guess, you think that a correct poll sample has a 50:50 split D/R. lol

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

"""

View attachment 357758
/——/ When you failed to post a link to the poll, I knew something was fishy, so I did a little research. Turns out the poll includes mostly registered voters (good) but throws in over a thousand random adults (bad)who may not even vote or can’t vote. And no where does it give a breakdown of how many were Democrats, Republicans or Independents. So what is Pew hiding? Trump Trails Biden on Most Personal Traits, Major Issues
Not true.

/-----/ Thanks. Now explain why more Dems were sampled than Republicans. What happened to the almighty Independents? Doesn't their say count? And why did they include 1,135 random adults when registered voters are more accurate?

From your link
View attachment 357773
/—-/ Who are you talking to? The split should be three ways, Independents being the largest, Followed by democRATs, the Republicans and then all the rest.

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

"""

View attachment 357758
Not true.

From your link
View attachment 357773
/—-/ Who are you talking to? The split should be three ways, Independents being the largest, Followed by democRATs, the Republicans and then all the rest.
\~~~~~\ I am talking to you. Was that so hard to understand. If you are interested in this topic read and comprehend the linked article.

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

"""

View attachment 357758
Not true.

From your link
View attachment 357773
\~~~~~\ I am talking to you. Was that so hard to understand. If you are interested in this topic read and comprehend the linked article.
/-----/ Ahhhh poor little libtard. I read and comprehended that it was a fake poll of only democRATs and Republicans. Independents were not included. Besides, I responded to your question: The split should be three ways, Independents being the largest, Followed by democRATs, the Republicans and then all the rest.
Lib Thought Process.jpg

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today.""""

View attachment 357758
Maybe its because of the virus and the riots? LOL

Your toilet is clogged. Time to blame Trump.
virus: timeline of how Trump failed to respond.
riots: instead of leading the country, Trump gaslighted.
qas2f92le0t41.jpg

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

"""

View attachment 357758
Not true.

From your link
View attachment 357773
/-----/ Ahhhh poor little libtard. I read and comprehended that it was a fake poll of only democRATs and Republicans. Independents were not included. Besides, I responded to your question: The split should be three ways, Independents being the largest, Followed by democRATs, the Republicans and then all the rest.
View attachment 358200
fail. had you read the article and understood the article, you would have found the answer.

Interesting stuff!

"""""
June 30, 2020

With less than five months until the 2020 elections, Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the nation. As the United States simultaneously struggles with a pandemic, an economic recession and protests about police violence and racial justice, the share of the public saying they are satisfied with the way things are going in the country has plummeted from 31% in April, during the early weeks of the coronavirus outbreak, to just 12% today.""""

View attachment 357758

Back to the drawing board you go TDS'er......This poll has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with LefTard policies, lawlessness and the BLM (Broke Lost Monkeys)
Those whom answered "Angry" and "Dissatisfied" are good real Americans and Trump supporters while those whom answered "satisfied", "proud/hopefull" are definitely Leftist filth.
Question:
"Are you ___________ with the way things are going in this country today?"

I don't think so, oh incurious one.
You fuckers are so afraid of READING anything more than a fucking headline.

That was a sublink to drill down on the main article:

"In the presidential contest, Donald Trump faces a 10 percentage point deficit in his race against Joe Biden: 54% of registered voters say if the election were held today, they would support Biden or lean toward voting for him, while 44% support Trump or lean toward supporting him.

The new national survey by Pew Research Center, conducted June 16-22 among 4,708 adults, including 3,577 registered voters, finds sharp differences in how voters evaluate Trump’s presidency compared with Biden’s presidency, if he is elected. Very few voters – just 9% – say Trump is an average president; 37% say he is a good or great president; and a much larger share (53%) say he is poor or terrible, including 42% who think he is a terrible president.""""""

Lefties are so stupid they assume people not liking the countries direction is all about Trump but has nothing to do with their own bullshit. Not liking riots, looting, CHAZ, leftist racism etc has nothing to do with Trump. He’s the one we can vote for to hopefully get rid of this bullshit.

Yep..........

I believe June was in at the end of the first exploitation of the chinese flu, riots, and attacks on Black Americans...........and this was the result....

And this isn't money from democrat party elites in hollywood and silicon valley....

The Republican National Committee (RNC), Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and other authorized joint fundraising committees announced Wednesday that they had raised a record $266 million in the second quarter of 2020.

In June, the RNC and committees for Trump raised a record $131 million, dominating the totals raised in any single month of 2016.

The total of $266 million for the second quarter crushed its first-quarter fundraising efforts by $111 million, a 71 percent increase. An online press release noted that “the RNC, Trump campaign, and joint committees took in an average of $4.3 million per day, driven by a record-setting single day online figure of $14 million on the President’s birthday.”

Over the past two years, President Trump’s re-election efforts have garnered over $947 million, with $295 million cash on hand, far more than that of former Vice President, Joe Biden.

After yet another haul of record-breaking support, the voters are speaking loud and clear – they support President Trump. As Joe Biden remains hidden in his basement, President Trump is leading this country to a Great American Comeback that will reignite our economy, restore law and order, and usher in a new era of strength.

2aguy, do you realize what a dumb shit you are? Trump is a snake oil salesman. Just like the snake oil sales man of the late 1800's. They were lying, con men. They would promise big results from a potion that included alcohol. The snake oil did make the buyer feel better for a couple hours.
Trump is exactly the same. He makes outlandish claims. Lies about the results he receives. There is a group of dumb shits that cannot get enough snake oil. 2aguy is one. He even helps Trump sale his snake oil.

Yep..........

2aguy, do you realize what a dumb shit you are? Trump is a snake oil salesman. Just like the snake oil sales man of the late 1800's. They were lying, con men. They would promise big results from a potion that included alcohol. The snake oil did make the buyer feel better for a couple hours.
Trump is exactly the same. He makes outlandish claims. Lies about the results he receives. There is a group of dumb shits that cannot get enough snake oil. 2aguy is one. He even helps Trump sale his snake oil.

Yes....tell us about that as we count the judges he put on the bench, the great economy, the rebuilding of the military, the calling out of NATO, putting putin in his place with our energy sector, arming Ukraine....with actual weapons........and on and on......

But go ahead....tell me your lies....you would be better selling them to your left wing democrat party minions....they are stupid and will believe what you say.

Yep..........

Yes....tell us about that as we count the judges he put on the bench, the great economy, the rebuilding of the military, the calling out of NATO, putting putin in his place with our energy sector, arming Ukraine....with actual weapons........and on and on......

But go ahead....tell me your lies....you would be better selling them to your left wing democrat party minions....they are stupid and will believe what you say.

Aside from all the other stupid comments, "putting Putin in his place"?????

LOL

EZHy6gLWsAA4poQ.jpg

Yep..........

Aside from all the other stupid comments, "putting Putin in his place"?????

LOL

View attachment 358320

It is true........

Trump has supported American energy production....this directly hurts Russia and Putin..

Trump gave actual weapons to Ukraine so they could kill Russians.....

Trump killed Russian troops disguised as mercenaries in Syria...

Trump told NATO to pony up the money they owe and to buff up their militaries....to resist Putin....

Trump told Germany to stop building the freaking oil pipeline with Russia....to keep Russia and putin from getting a controlling interest in European energy production.

You don't know what you are talking about...

hilary took 145 million dollars from putin puppets through her fake charity....

obama told Medvedev, on video, to tell putin he would be able to help putin more after he was re-elected...

You can always tell the criminal activity the democrats are committing by their false accusations against Republicans...

Yep..........

Put Putin in his place. Tha
103053767_1440164986170595_5906315596576092338_o.jpg
t proves nothing you say has validity

Yep..........

More proof you are a dumb shit helping a snake oil salesman.
103053767_1440164986170595_5906315596576092338_o.jpg

Forum List

Back