Petty Gretchen

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Even while beginning to reopen Michigan, our petty governor refuses to allow barber shops, salons etc to open on any level. We all understand why.

I cant wait for the chance to throw her out

LANSING, Mich. – Michigan salon owners are furious at Gov. Gretchen Whitmer for “disrespecting” them by telling residents to “Google how to do a haircut” instead of reopening their businesses. They also claim Michigan is the only state in which salons and barber shops remain closed

I cant wait for the chance to throw her out

What a hideous woman

1591142513468.png

1591142554870.png

Rioting is fine, productive endeavors are not.

If that is not leftism, nothing is.
I think THAT is what's gonna do some of these blue state governors in.

They target Christians attending church with $1,000 fines while "standing with" RIOTERS.

A BARBER gets shut down, fined, and loses his license, but RIOTERS are allowed the run of the streets without fear.

Any state that reelects these lunatics deserves what they vote for

They target Christians attending church with $1,000 fines while "standing with" RIOTERS.

A BARBER gets shut down, fined, and loses his license, but RIOTERS are allowed the run of the streets without fear.

Any state that reflects these lunatics deserves what they vote for

Those who defend their property get arrested while looters go free.

Complete insanity clown world shit show. These people need to be removed from society permanently.

Any state that reelects these lunatics deserves what they vote for

The way the left wrong has been showing its true colors, the last several months, what has long been obvious to sane people must surely now be undeniably obvious even to the majority of those who previously tried to remain willfully blind to it.

We'll see in November, I guess.

Any state that reflects these lunatics deserves what they vote for

Those who defend their property get arrested while looters go free.

Complete insanity clown world shit show. These people need to be removed from society permanently.
Who is doing the arresting of people defending their property, and letting looters go free?

Forum List

Back