Petition to revote Arizona primary due to Voter Suppresion

You left/dems are the ONES calling for the suppression of voters. Just like with Walker, he was duly elected by the people in his state and then the Unions/democrats got together and tried to get him kicked out with A RECALL. Your party is nothing but sleaze. and you supporters should be ashamed at haft the sleazy shit try to pull over on the people in this country

Is it alleged that the Arizona electoral board deliberately mislabeled the political party of registered voters? Where is the evidence?
Evidence? Liberals don't need no stinking evidence.

The petition is supported by Republicans too....they had long lines in the primary as well.

Who exactly are they petitioning?

It's on WhiteHouse.gov

Why would the federal government have anything to do with a private organization in Arizona? They should be petitioning the private organization.

So how many people were turned away? I highly doubt there are enough to change the results. Why invalidate an election if its not enough to change results?

Seems kind of messed up to invalidate an election because officials messed up. Sounds like a conspiracy if ever there was one.

Just like Al Gore and these "hanging chads" was their way of trying to steal another Presidential election. people better wake up to them

Do a revote of the Arizona primary due to voter suppression. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Not a big surprise when you look into how the lines were last night. The Republican legislators sure love their voter suppression though, they won't give it up, I think they're hooked

Do a revote of the Arizona primary due to voter suppression. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Not a big surprise when you look into how the lines were last night. The Republican legislators sure love their voter suppression though, they won't give it up, I think they're hooked

This is what happens when a Nazi Supreme Court guts the Voting Rights Act.

Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act - The New York Times

There Were 5-Hour Lines to Vote in Arizona Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Last edited:

Forum List

Back