Obama Reveals New ISIS Strategy: Defeat ISIS 'By Saying You Are Not Strong, You Are Weak'

And go to baseball games.

See how easily he gives up and surrenders, sitting there with his hands up like a pansy. He has weakened a great nation.

f_dc_obama_castro_game4_160322.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

I'm actually surprised Obama knows any other words except for "golf". Somebody really needs to question his IQ. What a shame for president...
upload_2016-3-23_19-25-12.png

That's not a 'strategy'.

That, after claiming he had contained ISIS only to have them perpetrate the largest attack on France since WWII 12 hours later, is called 'DENIAL'!

:lmao:

i have an idea, lets take all of those toxic cow farts that the left hates, put them all into a bomb, and drop the bomb where most of the ISIS soldiers hang out.

I'll be one happy camper when The Blamer walks out of the white house for the last time. What a no-good, muslim-sympathizing, worthless, incompetent piece of shit.
Other than that, he's a great guy.

There has never been a better example of stuck on stupid than Obama. The idiot has not deviated once from his policy of kissing the ass of our enemies in spite of how many times its blown up in his face and how many Americans have been killed.

ISIS reportedly sent 400 terrorists out to go perpetrate terrorist attacks throughout Europe...and Obama - refusing to secure our borders, bringing in 'refugees', and giving visas to terrorists so they can come into this country and kill Americans - thinks his new slogan is going to defeat ISIS?!

WHAT A FRIGGIN' LOSER!

He is SO going down as the worst US President EVER!

Forum List

Back