Petition to install bullet proof glass for inauguration?

For your vision of America being Islamified, no it isn't. For the rest of us however, it certainly is at stake.

Yawn...

There are something like 3-4 million Muslims in the nation right now who are US Citizens and the number is growing all the time. And you're worried about a few thousand immigrants?

I'm worried about hundreds of thousands of immigrants, and the millions of so-called citizens. The immigration should stop, and Muslims need to be watched for terror sympathizing.

So called citizens? So now you're questioning American Muslim's citizenship.

I question their loyalty.

So you question their loyalty solely based on their religion? I am a Muslim American that is descendant of slaves that were torn from Africa by white Christians. Perhaps I need to question white Christian's loyalty to America. White christians have done more killing than any other ethnic or religious group in the world. Perhaps we just shouldn't trust white people.

No.....if you are what you say you are you are a descendant of men and women sold to Europeans by Africans........the seller is the biggest sinner...they captured your anscestors and sold them......blame them first moron.

As to killing......do some research, say, the Mongols, the communists...Chinese Communists who murdered 70 million innocent men, women and children and they were atheists

You have no clue what you are talking about....

Forum List

Back