Petition to install bullet proof glass for inauguration?

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alaska
Anyone know how we go about something like this? We all know that Soros' MoveOn.org is staging/paying for a massive protest, and we know how unhinged some lefties are. I think extra steps need to be taken - like they did/do with the pope.

Had it for a while already :rolleyes:

reagan-swornin.jpg

Security for President elect Trump and his family need to be a parmount concern. There are a lot of crazy assed lunatics out there who think his ascention to the Presidency somehow spells the end of the world... And lets face it; a lot of people hate his guts and for good reason. He acts like a bully.

Security needs to be job one...Not just on 1/20 but everyday.

It isn't talked about much but there were some serious lapses by the Secret Service during the 2nd Obama Term. While I think it was more due to complacency than any one other factor...these women and men need to be vigilant 24/7. We don't know what President Trump's management style is. Obama's seemed to be "no drama" and it seemed to really suck from time to time; as if his subordinates were not going to bring him bad news. He said more than once, that he found out about things in the newspaper. Not good. When it comes to the security of himself, Vice President Pence and their families...failure is not an option.

Yes, we must protect his man as if the survival of our republic is at stake, because it is.

Yes, we must protect his man as if the survival of our republic is at stake, because it is.

Hardly.

For your vision of America being Islamified, no it isn't. For the rest of us however, it certainly is at stake.

Yawn...

There are something like 3-4 million Muslims in the nation right now who are US Citizens and the number is growing all the time. And you're worried about a few thousand immigrants?

Hardly.

For your vision of America being Islamified, no it isn't. For the rest of us however, it certainly is at stake.

Yawn...

There are something like 3-4 million Muslims in the nation right now who are US Citizens and the number is growing all the time. And you're worried about a few thousand immigrants?

I'm worried about hundreds of thousands of immigrants, and the millions of so-called citizens. The immigration should stop, and Muslims need to be watched for terror sympathizing.

Hardly.

Yawn...

I'm worried about hundreds of thousands of immigrants, and the millions of so-called citizens. The immigration should stop, and Muslims need to be watched for terror sympathizing.

You'd do better to watch New Yorkers...Dylan Root and Tim McVeigh were both from there.

PS: People born here are citizens regardless of their religious beliefs

Hardly.

Yawn...

So called citizens? So now you're questioning American Muslim's citizenship.

Trump needs to clean out that infestation of Somaliaian in Minneapolis and send their asses packing back to Somalia. That Little Mogadishu Is the main recruiting site for ISIS in America.

Hardly.

Yawn...

I question their loyalty.

There is an author who did a book on the Secret Service and the First families.....he stated that obama put a guy he liked in charge of the Secret Service who has simply allowed the deterioration of the Service to continue, instead of placing a competent reformer in place to turn things around....

The first thing Trump is going to have to do is go through and fix these problems...the life of his family and his own life now is dependent on fixing obama's incompetence with the Secret Service...

Security for President elect Trump and his family need to be a parmount concern. There are a lot of crazy assed lunatics out there who think his ascention to the Presidency somehow spells the end of the world... And lets face it; a lot of people hate his guts and for good reason. He acts like a bully.

Security needs to be job one...Not just on 1/20 but everyday.

It isn't talked about much but there were some serious lapses by the Secret Service during the 2nd Obama Term. While I think it was more due to complacency than any one other factor...these women and men need to be vigilant 24/7. We don't know what President Trump's management style is. Obama's seemed to be "no drama" and it seemed to really suck from time to time; as if his subordinates were not going to bring him bad news. He said more than once, that he found out about things in the newspaper. Not good. When it comes to the security of himself, Vice President Pence and their families...failure is not an option.

obama...the incompetent....place a guy he liked at the head of the Service ......and the guy was not geared toward fixing the problems....

Yawn...

I question their loyalty.

So you question their loyalty solely based on their religion? I am a Muslim American that is descendant of slaves that were torn from Africa by white Christians. Perhaps I need to question white Christian's loyalty to America. White christians have done more killing than any other ethnic or religious group in the world. Perhaps we just shouldn't trust white people.

Forum List

Back