Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize his assets surpasses 100k signatures

Yeah, won't go near that will ya. Ya know darling? Thats the first comment you've made to me since "Why don't you go find some jungle bunnies to play with". And then you weren't around for a while. Remember?
We are talking about George Soros. Why are you deflecting? Ah, you have nothing substantial to say, is that it?

Because George Soros is the phantom menace of the rightwingnut imagination. I simply told you who the real danger is so the trumptards look in the right direction.

"But the Foreign Ministry issued a clarification Sunday, saying that Israel also objects to Soros’ activities. The clarification came on the orders of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the Israeli daily Haaretz...[...]
Israel pans both Hungarian anti-Semitism and its target, George Soros
Israel is a terrorist state, fuck 'em.

No fuck you! No wonder you swing from a Soros's dick you are a worthless deadbeat leftist with no job skills or prospects

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Soros, the Kochs, all the same to me pard.

Because George Soros is the phantom menace of the rightwingnut imagination. I simply told you who the real danger is so the trumptards look in the right direction.

"But the Foreign Ministry issued a clarification Sunday, saying that Israel also objects to Soros’ activities. The clarification came on the orders of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to the Israeli daily Haaretz...[...]

no. it isn't.

anti-semites are pathologial
Jewish folks and the state of Israel are two different things.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

And the US supported cleansing of Gaza continues:

Gaza becoming uninhabitable as blockade tightens, says UN

Is Gaza becoming 'uninhabitable'?

What a crock of shit! Gaza is better than pretty much ever Arab country to live in other than maybe Qatar or the UAE. So take your propaganda and shove it up your faggot
ass

Why so threatened Pookie?

We are talking about George Soros. Why are you deflecting? Ah, you have nothing substantial to say, is that it?

No fuck you! No wonder you swing from a Soros's dick you are a worthless deadbeat leftist with no job skills or prospects

Soros, the Kochs, all the same to me pard.

That is because you are a moron. The Koch brothers support conservative causes, but Soros tries to take down entire countries' economies and put those countries into chaos. He is trying to do it here and using the mental midgets in the left to do it. He is pure evil.

Forum List

Back