Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize his assets surpasses 100k signatures

hahaha...the rats are scurrying around in panic that George Soros' subversive activities are being exposed more and more. Soros, the financier of ANTIFA and BLM, just to mention the terrorist arm of his organizations, is being identified as such. Carry on imbeciles, the cat is out of the bag good luck putting it back.

i'd like to see him dragged into the streets naked and beaten with a rubber hose. Live TV coverage.

So you want to have our govt. seize assets of a man that has not been convicted of a crime? Tell me you are a conservative republican since only a tyrannical person would do as such..

Not the Koch bois though, that's all differnt ya see.

As hard as you try to lessen the effect of Soros and the UN, by bringing up the Koch brothers you lose.
Koch brothers are influential business men. Soros is compelled to destroy countries and their economies. He doesn't want to influence. He wants to rule over our country. 2 completely different agendas.

Your "job creator" class, your donor class and Wall Street beat him to it.

While slightly disturbing, the masterbatory fantasies of the most moronic of right wingers are also endlessly entertaining.

"the masterbatory fantasies of the most moronic of right wingers are also endlessly entertaining."

The same can be said for the masturbatory fantasies of the Leftist Maniac Nazi Fetish weirdos. WTF these people need to get some new material, gibbering on about Nazi Nazi Nazi is getting too boring, even if it is Comedy Gold for the rest of us.

It's called criminal forfeiture. It's not a new concept.

you're so stupid.... mentally ill freak. it isn't terrorism to fund things you disagree with nutter....

worry about the kkk and their jew-killing and cross burning and black lynching ideology.
Only stupid fucks are you liberals, who would love to be a SLAVE to George Soros and his New World Order. problem for morons like you, is that in the NWO, when 6 1/2 billion people are eliminated, the liberals want people who can contribute to the society, not be a shill, with no skills. Many of you and your liberal butt buddies will be first to go.

no one thinks about Soros except for rightwingnhut loons.

again, worry yourself more about mercer, trumptard.... he's the one funding your white supremacists.

lowlife.

"no one thinks about Soros except for rightwingnhut loons."

No one obsesses about Nazi's and has a Nazi Fetish except LWNJs....and....also you know :eusa_whistle:

Poor Jillian has watched "Marathon Man" too many times :rolleyes-41:

Who was driving a car into crowds, carrying torches and chanting "jew will not replace us" hon?

While slightly disturbing, the masterbatory fantasies of the most moronic of right wingers are also endlessly entertaining.

"the masterbatory fantasies of the most moronic of right wingers are also endlessly entertaining."

The same can be said for the masturbatory fantasies of the Leftist Maniac Nazi Fetish weirdos. WTF these people need to get some new material, gibbering on about Nazi Nazi Nazi is getting too boring, even if it is Comedy Gold for the rest of us.
I"m sure you Nazis enjoy your new found attention.

It's called criminal forfeiture. It's not a new concept.

you're so stupid.... mentally ill freak. it isn't terrorism to fund things you disagree with nutter....

worry about the kkk and their jew-killing and cross burning and black lynching ideology.
Only stupid fucks are you liberals, who would love to be a SLAVE to George Soros and his New World Order. problem for morons like you, is that in the NWO, when 6 1/2 billion people are eliminated, the liberals want people who can contribute to the society, not be a shill, with no skills. Many of you and your liberal butt buddies will be first to go.

again, worry yourself more about mercer, trumptard.... he's the one funding your white supremacists.

lowlife.

No one obsesses about Nazi's and has a Nazi Fetish except LWNJs....and....also you know :eusa_whistle:

Who was driving a car into crowds, carrying torches and chanting "jew will not replace us" hon?

Get some new material sugar pants.

I"m sure you Nazis enjoy your new found attention.

Whatever :rolleyes-41:

Meh, nothing new in the dehumanize and hate campaign from the left. "Racist" and "Sexist" had lost potency; was Confederates for a while, then Russian agents, now they're doubling down on Nazi. It's like they can't learn...

So you want to have our govt. seize assets of a man that has not been convicted of a crime? Tell me you are a conservative republican since only a tyrannical person would do as such..

As hard as you try to lessen the effect of Soros and the UN, by bringing up the Koch brothers you lose.
Koch brothers are influential business men. Soros is compelled to destroy countries and their economies. He doesn't want to influence. He wants to rule over our country. 2 completely different agendas.

You act as though he has lost the race, when the truth is, he is winning, thanks to American ignorance. Some of which is clearly evident on this board.
Like many of the Brits, the libs don't even see him coming. He relies on stupidity, of which there is no shortage in the USA.

Last edited:

You act as though he has lost the race, when the truth is, he is winning, thanks to American ignorance. Some of which is clearly evident on this board.
Like many of the Brits, they don't even see him coming. He relies on stupidity, of which there is no shortage in the USA.
None of this is anything but quibbling amongst various factions of your ruling aristocracy love.

Now, we are talking about George Soros and not the jewish people at large, why do you want to make this a jewish issue? Are you saying the George Soros is representing a jewish agenda? It seems to me that that's what you are saying. Enlighten me about it.

Now, we are talking about George Soros and not the jewish people at large, why do you want to make this a jewish issue? Are you saying the George Soros is representing a jewish agenda? It seems to me that that's what you are saying. Enlighten me about it.
The NaziKlanners did what they did pard.

lowlife.

Get some new material sugar pants.

Yeah, won't go near that will ya. Ya know darling? Thats the first comment you've made to me since "Why don't you go find some jungle bunnies to play with". And then you weren't around for a while. Remember?

We are talking about George Soros. Why are you deflecting? Ah, you have nothing substantial to say, is that it?

The NaziKlanners did what they did pard.
You did not answer my question. Would you address the question instead of deflecting?

Whenever you guys say "George Soros", you really mean "The Evil Jews Who Control The World."

It's the same song you guys have been singing for centuries.

Forum List

Back