Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize his assets surpasses 100k signatures

Who was driving a car into crowds, carrying torches and chanting "jew will not replace us" hon?
Now, we are talking about George Soros and not the jewish people at large, why do you want to make this a jewish issue? Are you saying the George Soros is representing a jewish agenda? It seems to me that that's what you are saying. Enlighten me about it.

Whenever you guys say "George Soros", you really mean "The Evil Jews Who Control The World."

It's the same song you guys have been singing for centuries.
Doc, why are you saying that? Is George Soros representing a jewish agenda? As I recall nobody brought up jews as a religion or jewish people as a nation. It is you guys who keep referring to the jewish people when Soros' name comes up. So, you know something I don't.

Who was driving a car into crowds, carrying torches and chanting "jew will not replace us" hon?
Now, we are talking about George Soros and not the jewish people at large, why do you want to make this a jewish issue? Are you saying the George Soros is representing a jewish agenda? It seems to me that that's what you are saying. Enlighten me about it.

Whenever you guys say "George Soros", you really mean "The Evil Jews Who Control The World."

Doc, why are you saying that? Is George Soros representing a jewish agenda? As I recall nobody brought up jews as a religion or jewish people as a nation. It is you guys who keep referring to the jewish people when Soros' name comes up. So, you know something I don't.

It's a dogwhistle. Don't play dumb.

The fact that you keep referring to a "Jewish agenda" kinda blows up your spot.

The NaziKlanners did what they did pard.
You did not answer my question. Would you address the question instead of deflecting?
If you will review the exchange you jumped in on you will note it had nothing to do with the exchange you yearn for.

I do not think it does Doc. I am genuinely interested why you guys bring the jewish people into the conversation when we talk about Soros. I said "a jewish agenda" and the key element is the "a" expressing uncertainty. I did not say "the" I said "a." Pay attention Doc, don't place words and expressions into my mouth. You are assuming a lot what's not there thus indicating paranoia.

I do not think it does Doc. I am genuinely interested why you guys bring the jewish people into the conversation when we talk about Soros. I said "a jewish agenda" and the key element is the "a" expressing uncertainty. I did not say "the" I said "a." Pay attention Doc, don't place words and expressions into my mouth. You are assuming a lot what's not there thus indicating paranoia.
That's rich, you're entire foray here is based on assumption.

Try reading some history - read some Nazi propaganda from early in their rise to power, or some Father Coughlin speeches, or just google search for "Jewish bankers", or "the Rothschilds".

Then replace every instance of "Jews", "Jewish bankers" or anything like that with "Soros", and see how it looks to you. I think you'll see that it looks a whole lot like posts in this thread.

I am not the one who is assuming things, it is the Doc. I inquired and you deflected. That's that and since you are not willing to answer my question I think there is not much you and I can talk about.

Try reading some history - read some Nazi propaganda from early in their rise to power, or some Father Coughlin speeches, or just google search for "Jewish bankers", or "the Rothschilds".

Then replace every instance of "Jews", "Jewish bankers" or anything like that with "Soros", and see how it looks to you. I think you'll see that it looks a whole lot like posts in this thread.
One man's deeds are not representative of a whole nation that's why I do not understand the parallel.

Leftists seem unable to discuss George Soros and are overly hyper sensitive every time he's mentioned, perhaps Leftists protest too much.

"The fact that you keep referring to a "Jewish agenda" kinda blows up your spot."

This is what defcon commented, he is saying that every time George Soros is mentioned people deliberately deflect from Soros and bring up the Jewish thing. So defcon didn't refer to a "Jewish agenda" it's the deflectors that bring that into the equation.

upload_2017-9-5_18-55-40.png

I am not the one who is assuming things, it is the Doc. I inquired and you deflected. That's that and since you are not willing to answer my question I think there is not much you and I can talk about.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, agreed. Like I said, as it pertains to me here, you jumped in on another exchange with a pre-ejaculatory urge for another exchange in a completely different direction. You didn't get what you were all self stroked up for, so now pouting is in order. Have a nice day.

One man's deeds are not representative of a whole nation that's why I do not understand the parallel.

It's a lot easier to make a single man a boogeyman - and this way, you guys get to claim ignorance when you're called on it - like you're doing right now, in this thread.

Leftists seem unable to discuss George Soros and are overly hyper sensitive every time he's mentioned, perhaps Leftists protest too much.

"The fact that you keep referring to a "Jewish agenda" kinda blows up your spot."

This is what defcon commented, he is saying that every time George Soros is mentioned people deliberately deflect from Soros and bring up the Jewish thing. So defcon didn't refer to a "Jewish agenda" it's the deflectors that bring that into the equation.

View attachment 147666

Let me put it to you this way.

George Soros wouldn't be the boogeyman that he is to you guys, if he wasn't Jewish.

That's clear as day.

That's stretching it a lot Doc darling.

So what are you saying that nobody should even mention George Soros by name? It seems a great deal of deflection and strange paranoia is on display every time someone mentions George Soros, why would this be, NOBODY ever mentions that George Soros is Jewish except for the people on the Left who deflect.

That's stretching it a lot Doc darling.

So what are you saying that nobody should even mention George Soros by name? It seems a great deal of deflection and strange paranoia is on display every time someone mentions George Soros, why would this be, NOBODY ever mentions that George Soros is Jewish except for the people on the Left who deflect.

:lol:

You can mention whoever you want by name. I'm not telling you what to say.

Just know that whenever you guys rail against Soros, we know that you mean Jews.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, agreed. Like I said, as it pertains to me here, you jumped in on another exchange with a pre-ejaculatory urge for another exchange in a completely different direction. You didn't get what you were all self stroked up for, so now pouting is in order. Have a nice day.
Your immature "Yaaaaaaaawn" response displays your mental abilities. Your sexual allusions also reflect the state of your two brain cells. Keep on trolling since you are unable to carry on an intelligent adult conversation.

View attachment 147666

Let me put it to you this way.

George Soros wouldn't be the boogeyman that he is to you guys, if he wasn't Jewish.

That's clear as day.

I disagree, for example I hate the UN and I post things about how detrimental and pointless I think the UN are and the UN aren't Jewish are they?

As I said a lot of strange paranoia happens whenever someone mentions George Soros, the Left are too much protesting and getting hysterical.

View attachment 147666
As Lucy well knows but does not want to recall, the:

post came in response to her:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no one thinks about Soros except for rightwingnhut loons."

No one obsesses about Nazi's and has a Nazi Fetish except LWNJs....and....also you know :eusa_whistle:

Poor Jillian has watched "Marathon Man" too many times :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back