Peter Zeihan: Breakthrough (Moscow Kaput) Will Happen Before The End Of This Month, Day Of Judgement Has Arrived

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The train supplied walking artillery barrage sounds a lot like WWI strategy,
another problem for moscow, barrels on tanks and artillery do not last forever. they need replaced after so many shells. moscow is going to see more and more of their own equipment blow up and experience banana barrel. no maintenance is a killer.

another problem for moscow, barrels on tanks and artillery do not last forever. they need replaced after so many shells. moscow is going to see more and more of their own equipment blow up and experience banana barrel. no maintenance is a killer.

How do you envision this scenario will play out? Lets assume that Ukraine kicks the living shit out of every last Russian soldier. What do you think Putin does? Does he say, "Well, you won fair and square. I guess Russia will leave Ukraine alone."?

I dont think you fully understand your situation. The LAST thing you want to do is defeat Russia's conventional army. Ukraine is doomed if that happens.

By the end of October?

Okay we’ll check back on November 1st, war should be over then, right?

How do you envision this scenario will play out? Lets assume that Ukraine kicks the living shit out of every last Russian soldier. What do you think Putin does? Does he say, "Well, you won fair and square. I guess Russia will leave Ukraine alone."?

I dont think you fully understand your situation. The LAST thing you want to do is defeat Russia's conventional army. Ukraine is doomed if that happens.
By the end of October?

i know you muslims´ he - holes hate it, but your mongol uslu is finished

On Google Maps, Sakhalin is part of the Japanese island archipelago (the Northern one held by Moscow ). So this chap and his drunken acquaintances were mobilised against their will and then transported thousands of miles with minimal equipment and training. Supplies and rear positions went to the contract soldiers and commanders. The mobilised were pushed to frontline positions without reliable supplies of food and water, without air defence, or a medevac chain. He was then more or less immediately injured by accurate, drone targeted, Ukrainian shell fire. What an utter waste of life and resources by Putin's totalitarian regime.

1666080164899.png

i know you muslims´ he - holes hate it, but your mongol uslu is finished

On Google Maps, Sakhalin is part of the Japanese island archipelago (the Northern one held by Moscow ). So this chap and his drunken acquaintances were mobilised against their will and then transported thousands of miles with minimal equipment and training. Supplies and rear positions went to the contract soldiers and commanders. The mobilised were pushed to frontline positions without reliable supplies of food and water, without air defence, or a medevac chain. He was then more or less immediately injured by accurate, drone targeted, Ukrainian shell fire. What an utter waste of life and resources by Putin's totalitarian regime.

View attachment 711749

You didnt answer my question. What do ypu think happens if you kill all of Pitins soldiers?

What do you think happens if you defeat Russias military in Ukraine?

Why arent you answering this simple question? I will ask it again.

What do you think happens if you defeat Russias military in Ukraine?
i answered to you many times, before we dont fight the horde´s military in Ukraine, we FIGHT THE horde (EMPIRE) itself in Ukraine,

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

thats why we dont need to rush , wait for February :thup:

Last edited:
i answered to you many times, before we dont fight the horde´s military in Ukraine, we FIGHT THE horde (EMPIRE) itself in Ukraine,

View attachment 711790

thats why we dont need to rush , wait for February :thup:

Ok, then you have no idea whats going. Ukraine will be nuked by Putin if you defeat his army in Ukraine.

Last edited:
only your poohole is can be nuked by Pootler

this is how pootler´s horde is gonna look like once we stop to banging it

View attachment 711800

What the fuck are you babbling about now? Are all Ukrainians this stupid?

You think Putin cant nuke Ukraine? What makes you think that? Why WOULDNT Putin nuke Ukraine? Can you come up with a single reason?

By the end of October?

Zeihan's a great entertainer, but imho he's just not a great thinker.

Sure, he may be right here, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. However, Zeihan's been way loopy off base on so many things that its a lot easier to go on and just get our ideas elsewhere.

THE heroes ! meanwhile you are a coward and muslims´ blower , a tyical Ivan slave

your horde has never had a chance

View attachment 711992

Are all Ukrainians incapable of discussing things, or are you just a more inferior Ukrainian? Do you have anything to say about the possibility of Putin nuking your country, or are you only capable of saying "Ivan suck muslim dick" and something weird about "Pootler butt stuff"?

1) I am not an Ukrainian (who are greatest men on the planet ) but I am support Ukraine as much as I can
2)

more questions ?

Is there ever going to come a point when you stop posting weird shit about some dude named Ivan sucking muslim dicks, and actually address the fucking question ive asked like 5 times now?

I ANSWERED THIS QUESTION 30 TIMES ALREADY
THE LEADING GEO - STRATEGIST Edward Luttwak:

Why are you refusing to discuss this? Why do you keep posting stupid videos and strange articles? NO ONE is going to click any of your links to videos or articles. Links arent responses.

When are you going to answer my question!!!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back