Ex-UK pilots lured to help Chinese military, MoD says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
China is smart enough to jump the queue and extract talent from elsewhere. They will then use this newfound expertise as needed at their own time of choosing. As they push forward, there are some domestically in the West who destroy their own countries for career benefit or personal wealth.

Corruption without consequences and the lack of patriotism will ensure our downfall, especially if others emulate Canada. It's simply our reality, no matter how some try and project another picture.

Former British military pilots are being lured to China with large sums of money to pass on their expertise to the Chinese military, it is claimed.

Up to 30 former UK military pilots are thought to have gone to train members of China's People's Liberation Army.
The UK is issuing an intelligence alert to warn former military pilots against working for the Chinese military.
Attempts to headhunt pilots are ongoing and had been ramping up recently, western officials say.

A spokesperson from the Ministry of Defence (MoD) said the training and the recruiting of pilots does not breach any current UK law but officials in the UK and other countries are trying to deter the activity.

"It is a lucrative package that is being offered to people," said one western official. "Money is a strong motivator." Some of the packages are thought to be as much as £237,911 ($270,000).

470534_174915_800_auto_jpg.jpg

It's called treason

Therein lies the problem in 2022, the argument to counter that is "it's called globalism".

This is why people like me try and impact change and speak the truth. Few in Canada listen, though I believe others outside the country do. They'd be wise to listen and demand changes.

If and when citizens believe "companies ship out my career without concern, politicians give hand outs to those who abuse their powers, why should I remain loyal"?

As someone who was once very patriotic, I understand why someone leaves for opportunity elsewhere. The U.K have a history of this, it's just getting worse. The question is, why is this the case?

This is why people like me try and impact change and speak the truth. Few in Canada listen, though I believe others outside the country do.
I do. And since I live on the north coast of the USA in Toledo, Ohio, and used to live in Detroit, Michigan, I have several Canadian friends.

China is smart enough to jump the queue and extract talent from elsewhere. They will then use this newfound expertise as needed at their own time of choosing. As they push forward, there are some domestically in the West who destroy their own countries for career benefit or personal wealth.

Corruption without consequences and the lack of patriotism will ensure our downfall, especially if others emulate Canada. It's simply our reality, no matter how some try and project another picture.

Former British military pilots are being lured to China with large sums of money to pass on their expertise to the Chinese military, it is claimed.

Up to 30 former UK military pilots are thought to have gone to train members of China's People's Liberation Army.
The UK is issuing an intelligence alert to warn former military pilots against working for the Chinese military.
Attempts to headhunt pilots are ongoing and had been ramping up recently, western officials say.

A spokesperson from the Ministry of Defence (MoD) said the training and the recruiting of pilots does not breach any current UK law but officials in the UK and other countries are trying to deter the activity.

"It is a lucrative package that is being offered to people," said one western official. "Money is a strong motivator." Some of the packages are thought to be as much as £237,911 ($270,000).
It'll be even easier to down American air power when they make fat dyke ******* and dudes in dresses fighter pilots

Forum List

Back