Peter Schweizer unvels the layers of corruption behind the biden family

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
So much information is coming out now about the biden family I think that essentialy the biden candidacy for president is dead in the water.

Despite former Vice President Joe Biden’s effort to create an image of being a fighter for the working class, he has actually engaged in behavior that benefitted himself and his family members to the tune of millions of dollars in shady business deals, according to an interview with Government Accountability Institute (GAI) president and Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, author of the new book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

It appears now that the DNC recognizing all that is beginning to promote bloomberg despite the fact he has no appeal with the people as of yet. Aka.........changing the rules so he can get on stage with the leading candidates.

Peter Schweizer Unveils the Layers of Corruption Behind the Biden Family

Joe Biden Has Less Cash Ahead of Early Nominating Contests than Top Rivals

Sanders Disgusted by DNC Debate Requirements Benefiting Bloomberg

Last edited:
It's going to happen to cocaine Mitch to.

Exclusive -- Peter Schweizer: Mitch McConnell’s Family Fortune Dependent on Chinese Government's ‘Good Graces’

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, highlighted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) financial ties to the Chinese government as an example of how politicians monetize political influence while evading financial disclosure regulatio

McConnell despite being an elititist has finally come down on the right side. Though I am all for investigations into corrupt politicians...not saying he is corrupt...have not seen any info on his financial dealings yet.

I am sure that most likely the majority of career politicians have shady business dealings to say the least...that has been going on for long time....it is even set up that way...as in it is legal for them to use inside information for financial profit aka the stock market.

It's going to happen to cocaine Mitch to.

Exclusive -- Peter Schweizer: Mitch McConnell’s Family Fortune Dependent on Chinese Government's ‘Good Graces’

Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, highlighted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) financial ties to the Chinese government as an example of how politicians monetize political influence while evading financial disclosure regulatio

McConnell despite being an elititist has finally come down on the right side. Though I am all for investigations into corrupt politicians...not saying he is corrupt...have not seen any info on his financial dealings yet.

I am sure that most likely the majority of career politicians have shady business dealings to say the least...that has been going on for long time....it is even set up that way...as in it is legal for them to use inside information for financial profit aka the stock market.

Yup. I just wonder when and who will be quoting the other half of Peter Schwizers book at election time. Trumps presidency will be followed by years of political honor killings and such.

Forum List

Back