Hitlery blames Bernie for her loss in 2016. I think she has everyone covered now.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Is there anyone on the face of the planet that this witch hasn't blamed for her 2016 debacle?

Hillary Clinton claimed Friday that Bernie Sanders didn’t do enough to help unite Democrats in 2016 after she became the party’s presidential nominee following their divisive primary battles.

“Unfortunately his campaign and his principal supporters were just very difficult and -- really, constantly -- not just attacking me but my supporters,” she told Emily Tisch Sussman on the podcast "Your Primary Playlist."

Clinton said some of the behavior of Sanders’ supporters at the Democratic National Convention that year was “very distressing,” specifically mentioning how speakers Rep. John Lewis and then first lady Michelle Obama were booed.

“All the way up until the end, a lot of people highly identified with his campaign were urging people to vote third party, urging people not to vote,” she said.

Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders didn't do enough to unite Democrats in 2016

Is there anyone on the face of the planet that this witch hasn't blamed for her 2016 debacle?

Hillary Clinton claimed Friday that Bernie Sanders didn’t do enough to help unite Democrats in 2016 after she became the party’s presidential nominee following their divisive primary battles.

“Unfortunately his campaign and his principal supporters were just very difficult and -- really, constantly -- not just attacking me but my supporters,” she told Emily Tisch Sussman on the podcast "Your Primary Playlist."

Clinton said some of the behavior of Sanders’ supporters at the Democratic National Convention that year was “very distressing,” specifically mentioning how speakers Rep. John Lewis and then first lady Michelle Obama were booed.

“All the way up until the end, a lot of people highly identified with his campaign were urging people to vote third party, urging people not to vote,” she said.

Is there anyone she has NOT blamed? LOL. What a sick bitch

FB_IMG_1580554188587.jpg

Is there anyone she has NOT blamed? LOL. What a sick bitch

I hope she steals the nomination again so Trump can trounce her again.

Forum List

Back