Peter 'I Participated In The Coup Because I was Tired' Strzok Now Trying To Downplay Dossier Role

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Disgraced FBI agent now downplaying dossier used to spy on Trump campaign

Disgraced FBI agent now downplaying dossier used to spy on Trump campaign

This is the criminal who just recently claimed he only participated in Obama's failed coup attempt because he was tired from being 'overworked'....

WTF?!

Peter Strzok: 'We'll stop Trump' | CreateDebate

Gee, I wonder why?! Maybe it has something to do with the Fact that Mueller applied to be Trump's US AG and was rejected ... or the fact that the FISA Court just declared the FBI has been illegally spying on American citizens for DECADES through falsifying FISA Warrant data...under Mueller, Comey, and now Wray...

So many lies......so little time.

It's unbelievable.....the Left, the thugs from the Ovomit Administration, all of these criminals never tire from lying...it's like every day they come up with bigger and more stupid lies! :mad-61:

I still think the bigger pieces of trash are not the deep state fools who have money and power to gain by their lies, but instead the absolute fucking morons who bought their lies.

If you are a willing ignorant sheep who bought Strzoks lies, you are truly a turd.

To what end? Why are you gullible assholes?

Amazing the criminal activity our Country tolerates. Obama admin. & era so corrupt. What Nixon did does not compare, yet somehow Obama remains under the radar as he always has.

Nixon, or no other white President would have even dared to pull the shit that Obama pulled.

Forum List

Back