Peter Daszak, Who Sought U.S. Funds for Wuhan Lab and Aided Cover-up, Faces Calls to Quit

I didn't say he started it. I said he allowed the funding to start back up. But you know that.

I also said what I thought should be the result. Blame for allowing it to start back up should fall where it belongs. On Trump.
Shitforbrains thinks Trump allocates every dollar of the Federal Budget.

Show us his signature authorization then, Leftard Liar.

I did. In my very first post.
Wow, you managed one post before bringing up Trump, congrats!

Oh wait, I take that back, your very first post did mention Trump, but I know you just can't help yourself.. poor guy..

Wow, you managed one post before bringing up Trump, congrats!

Oh wait, I take that back, your very first post did mention Trump, but I know you just can't help yourself.. poor guy..

The OP blamed the "left" when it was Trump that lifted the restrictions.

To learn from our mistakes we have to actually know what they were.

The OP blamed the "left" when it was Trump that lifted the restrictions.

To learn from our mistakes we have to actually know what they were.

So 'the left' has no culpability in any of it?

So 'the left' has no culpability in any of it?

"The left" is a crazy over generalization. If you want to be specific it can be discussed. "The left" can be argued banned the funding under Obama if that is how you want to argue it.

"The left" is a crazy over generalization. If you want to be specific it can be discussed. "The left" can be argued banned the funding under Obama if that is how you want to argue it.

Actually the op was not about 'the left' at all, is was about Peter Daszak, and you are the one that introduced Trump and 'the left'. Care to try again to comment on the op?

Actually the op was not about 'the left' at all, is was about Peter Daszak, and you are the one that introduced Trump and 'the left'. Care to try again to comment on the op?

Like Russiahoax, the Left were active in promoting the lies.

From the OP. Try reading before replying.

Like Russiahoax, the Left were active in promoting the lies.

From the OP. Try reading before replying.

That was a comparison, an accurate one at that. So nothing about the topic, Peter Daszak, just 'but Trump'?

That was a comparison, an accurate one at that. So nothing about the topic, Peter Daszak, just 'but Trump'?

The article is noting how he is being asked to resign. I specifically noted that he should.

As I said, read before replying.

Forum List

Back