Peter Daszak, Who Sought U.S. Funds for Wuhan Lab and Aided Cover-up, Faces Calls to Quit

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When do the Crimes Against Humanity trials begin?
Like Russiahoax, the Left were active in promoting the lies.

He should resign as should many others but once again, the funding started back up under Trump.

I'd like to know why it was done.

So you think Trump personally advocated for lifting the ban in order for Fauci to fund GoF research to unleash a flu on the world? To bring himself down in the coming 2020 election by destroying the economy?

So you think Trump personally advocated for lifting the ban in order for Fauci to fund GoF research to unleash a flu on the world? To bring himself down in the coming 2020 election by destroying the economy?

Obama instituted a ban on funding. Trump had to be the one to lift it.

Nothing will happen to him. IMO it was all for bad reasons. We have no business messing with this stuff.

That's not what I asked, I asked what you think should happen to Trump since you think he started and funded GoF research intentionally?

That's not what I asked, I asked what you think should happen to Trump since you think he started and funded GoF research intentionally?

I suppose we quit deflecting all blame on the "left".

This thread was about Peter Daszak, you brought up Trump as if he were the only important person to make accountable. I asked what you wanted to happen to him for his culpability, and now you won't answer a simple question. Where was all blame on the left, other than in your own head? Your 'left' is in charge right now, what are they doing to track down and hold accountable those who perpetrated this entire disaster on the population?

I blame the Left for politicizing this for an election. Dragging their feet and attacking the then President relentlessly to muddle the process. Fauci is not what is promoted. And anyone who has worked a job and had many decades of experience would see him as inept and a buffoon.

This thread was about Peter Daszak, you brought up Trump as if he were the only important person to make accountable. I asked what you wanted to happen to him for his culpability, and now you won't answer a simple question. Where was all blame on the left, other than in your own head? Your 'left' is in charge right now, what are they doing to track down and hold accountable those who perpetrated this entire disaster on the population?

I answered your question. That's what you don't like. You can only pretend I didn't to ignore what I said.

I blame the Left for politicizing this for an election. Dragging their feet and attacking the then President relentlessly to muddle the process. Fauci is not what is promoted. And anyone who has worked a job and had many decades of experience would see him as inept and a buffoon.

I've said for a long time he should be fired.

I answered your question. That's what you don't like. You can only pretend I didn't to ignore what I said.
I asked what you think should happen to Trump since you think he started and funded GoF research intentionally?

I asked what you think should happen to Trump since you think he started and funded GoF research intentionally?

I didn't say he started it. I said he allowed the funding to start back up. But you know that.

I also said what I thought should be the result. Blame for allowing it to start back up should fall where it belongs. On Trump.

I didn't say he started it. I said he allowed the funding to start back up. But you know that.

I also said what I thought should be the result. Blame for allowing it to start back up should fall where it belongs. On Trump.

Okay, so we blame Trump. What's next? He's no longer in office. Do you want to address the op?

Forum List

Back