NBC Sports Network Special Program

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

NBC Sports Network, “has special block of programming Thursday to mark Bubba Wallace’s first Cup victory earlier this week at Talladega Superspeedway.”

NBC’s celebration of the first win by an African-American in a sport dominated by white drivers should help offset the white privilege that also dominates that sport.

If blacks are equal and just like everyone then why do we praise them for doing stuff literally thousands of other people have done before?

Oh boy he won a race, just like a whole lot of other people before him. Why does he get special recognition based on his skin color?

Or are we saying the bar is set lower for blacks and we have to praise them more for doing what white people do all the time?

What a cheap, shameless and cowtailing celebration. I'd rather nail my dick to a burning barn than watch that shit.

If blacks are equal and just like everyone then why do we praise them for doing stuff literally thousands of other people have done before?

Oh boy he won a race, just like a whole lot of other people before him. Why does he get special recognition based on his skin color?

Or are we saying the bar is set lower for blacks and we have to praise them more for doing what white people do all the time?

What a cheap, shameless and cowtailing celebration. I'd rather nail my dick to a burning barn than watch that shit.
Yeah, they never ever accolated any white drivers over the years.....Derpa

NBC Sports Network, “has special block of programming Thursday to mark Bubba Wallace’s first Cup victory earlier this week at Talladega Superspeedway.”

NBC’s celebration of the first win by an African-American in a sport dominated by white drivers should help offset the white privilege that also dominates that sport.

You're so stupid.
It's the 2nd win by a black driver. 1st black driver won in 1963!!!
See how raciss NASCAR is? :spank:

Forum List

Back