Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"

Only took one post! :lmao:

3c8537f150e40e62da262d96bffe4cf638485731565738022.jpg

It's just a white thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"​

God knows I'm no fan of the homosexual transportation secretary, but on this I agree with him.

No point in allowing press conferences to deteriorate further into gotcha sessions.
So you favor politicians not answering hard questions, and I assume censoring anyone who might on social media like you have in the past.

Sounds like a solid answer

Fascist much?

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?

I howled with delight when I read that thread title!

God knows I'm no fan of the homosexual transportation secretary, but on this I agree with him.

No point in allowing press conferences to deteriorate further into gotcha sessions.

Sorry dear. The hard questions are part of the job.

So you favor politicians not answering hard questions, and I assume censoring anyone who might on social media like you have in the past.

Sounds like a solid answer

Fascist much?
You are all over the place regarding my posts, Votto. Decide whether you are on my side or not?

Loyalty counts on the Right, IMO.

Demanding answers about one's dereliction of duty isn't "aggressive".

Sorry dear. The hard questions are part of the job.

If you are a democrat, you own the press, so why answer questions you don't want to answer?

No one will ever hold you accountable for anything

And as Pete has said, "It's Trump's fault"

That the media will run with 24/7, so that is all that matters

The fact that no federal dollars go to them won't matter, nor the fact they have been ignored.

Who was that guy who was always shrieking at Trump? I hated that. Peter Drucker?

IMO, there's no excuse for that kind of harassment.

Nobody gets to "demand" anything. Anything at all. Somebody elsewhere just demanded I "do math."

I do a lot of math, but not to anyone's command.

It is probably true he hasn't been an especially good Transportation Secretary!! (Understatement.)
Airports are a mess.

I know of several people who have had to sleep over waiting for a plane.

Then there are the shortage problem involving an inability to get imports to where they need to go.

The list goes on, but we all knew he was not qualified before getting the job

That is the best part of politics, you elect and appoint bureaucrats that know nothing about anything, as they instantly become experts on everything as they run our lives.

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?
he was hired just bc he is queer. They should have a new question on all job applications from this point forward: Are you gay? Then skip to the end of this application, sign it and you're IN!

He's completely unqualified for that job and it becomes more clear with each passing day. If he has presidential aspirations this isn't going to help him.
Next he will run for President again.

And if he is like Joe, if he runs for President unsuccessfully for the next 40 years, he will eventually get the job cuz it will be his turn.

If Trump is on the ball, he will, at the upcoming presidential debates, bring up this lack of transparency and the very un-American thing "pothole pete" has done: ask that people turn off cameras even though he has no control over such PUBLIC and LEGAL (he should know it is legal) activity.

But of course the pampered leftist elite think they should have a right to control EVERYTHING.

Vote the sorry bastards out!

Make them stay the hell OUT! Our country is crumbling before our eyes.... (if you don't heed that advice next elections)

Forum List

Back