Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?
I guess he could say ‘ you’re a terrible reporter and not answer the question.

So you obviously think Trump has a political future?

Do tell.

Pete can do what he wants, go on more vacations, have more babies with his husband, whatever

But does he have a political future after his job working for Diaper Joe and his apocalyptic 4 years, assuming we all can survive that long?

Only took one post! :lmao:

Feel free to actually respond to the video I posted, if you dare.
If you must know, I think trump is toast. Time to move on.
I'm just messing with you

If PA democrats can elect a man that cannot complete a sentence because he had a stroke, and even knowing voted to elect someone who had died, there are zero standards to win elections, so Pete will be just fine in terms of hos political career.

Democrats, they want all the power but don't want to lead by doing their jobs and being accountable for anything.

Besides, Putin done it.

Also, January 6th.

That's pretty much it.
alsoplustoo.....

Kirk.jpg

Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"​

God knows I'm no fan of the homosexual transportation secretary, but on this I agree with him.

No point in allowing press conferences to deteriorate further into gotcha sessions.

Forum List

Back