Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"

I don’t. I hate you and hope you die. Soon.

I'm sure you do, injun-killer. Give my regards to your boy Andy!

After generations of pro-Jackson historians left out Jackson's role in American Indian removal — the forced, bloody transfer of tens of thousands of Native Americans from the South — a recent reevaluation has rightfully put that crime at the core of his legacy.

But Jackson is even worse than his horrifyingly brutal record with regard to Native Americans indicates. Indian removal was not just a crime against humanity, it was a crime against humanity intended to abet another crime against humanity: By clearing the Cherokee from the American South, Jackson hoped to open up more land for cultivation by slave plantations. He owned hundreds of slaves, and in 1835 worked with his postmaster general to censor anti-slavery mailings from northern abolitionists. The historian Daniel Walker Howe writes that Jackson, "expressed his loathing for the abolitionists vehemently, both in public and in private."

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?

He and all democrats only want Cult approved questions.

This is the man who founded the DemoKKKrat party, which Hellbilly enthusiastically supports:

After generations of pro-Jackson historians left out Jackson's role in American Indian removal — the forced, bloody transfer of tens of thousands of Native Americans from the South — a recent reevaluation has rightfully put that crime at the core of his legacy.

But Jackson is even worse than his horrifyingly brutal record with regard to Native Americans indicates. Indian removal was not just a crime against humanity, it was a crime against humanity intended to abet another crime against humanity: By clearing the Cherokee from the American South, Jackson hoped to open up more land for cultivation by slave plantations. He owned hundreds of slaves, and in 1835 worked with his postmaster general to censor anti-slavery mailings from northern abolitionists. The historian Daniel Walker Howe writes that Jackson, "expressed his loathing for the abolitionists vehemently, both in public and in private."
Have to say, sounds like my kind of guy.

Well, except for the extreme democracy thing. That went too far.

Those wild Indians were a terrible problem with their terrible killings of whites. They needed to be got rid of. I tell you, if we did the same to the criminals in our stores and parking lots and streets now, it would stop cold the ever-rising crime spree we've got going.

We need another Andy Jackson! (Jackson quote: "Elevate them guns a little lower." And he won at New Orleans.)

Have to say, sounds like my kind of guy.

Well, except for the extreme democracy thing. That went too far.

Those wild Indians were a terrible problem with their terrible killings of whites. They needed to be got rid of. I tell you, if we did the same to the criminals in our stores and parking lots and streets now, it would stop cold the ever-rising crime spree we've got going.

We need another Andy Jackson! (Jackson quote: "Elevate them guns a little lower." And he won at New Orleans.)
You are a waste of skin.

Pete Buttigieg says to shut down cameras if questions are "aggressive"​

God knows I'm no fan of the homosexual transportation secretary, but on this I agree with him.

No point in allowing press conferences to deteriorate further into gotcha sessions.

What happened to speak truth to power?

Why go at all if you are not there to answer difficult questions?

And what sort of political career can you have going forward if you are unable to handle difficult questions?

You wait 3 weeks to visit the site, in which time, even Trump visited before you, and you don't understand why people are put out with you?

Did he get up insult the reporter and him a terrible person and walk out of the interview?

Why do you continue to hold Dmocrays to a different standard than you’ve ever held Donald Trump?

Did he get up insult the reporter and him a terrible person and walk out of the interview?

Why do you continue to hold Dmocrays to a different standard than you’ve ever held Donald Trump?

What a stupid fucked-up comparison!

Trump reveled in getting the tough questions thrown at him.

All the dimwittedcrats snivel and run from any question that is not scripted.

Shut your Cunadian mouth about shit that is none of your business.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

What a stupid fucked-up comparison!

Trump reveled in getting the tough questions thrown at him.

All the dimwittedcrats snivel and run from any question that is not scripted.

Shut your Cunadian mouth about shit that is none of your business.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

I don’t remember Trump ever answering a tough question. Trump held press conferences so he could insult and abuse the members of the press, especially female reporters, and for no other reason.

Anytime, anyone asked him a tough question. He would call them a “terrible person”.

I remember Jonathan Swan, questioning Trump’s covid lies and Trump’s response was “You can’t do that!”

In fact, Trump mostly avoided interviews or questions from anyone who wasn’t part of billionaire owned right wing media.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the Trump cult, attempts to rewrite history to change the narrative.

I don’t remember Trump ever answering a tough question. Trump held press conferences so he could insult and abuse the members of the press, especially female reporters, and for no other reason.

Anytime, anyone asked him a tough question. He would call them a “terrible person”.

I remember Jonathan Swan, questioning Trump’s covid lies and Trump’s response was “You can’t do that!”

In fact, Trump mostly avoided interviews or questions from anyone who wasn’t part of billionaire owned right wing media.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the Trump cult, attempts to rewrite history to change the narrative.

Well, You are good at making up Canadian lies. I'll give you that.

And you're adept at believing that you have a right to tell everyone in the world that they must conform. There's that.

Forum List

Back