Pete buewhatever, the gay secretary of Transportation and his husband? Can't find baby formula....I would laugh, but I feel bad for the babies

He can always breastfeed them since there are multiple genders out there even more than two sexes according to intelligent democrats.
Thank you for that thoughtful and sensitive contribution to a serious subject. Clearly you are highly intelligent and well educated in the fields of biology, and gender studies. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. God bless you!

Lol, have him call me. I can show him how to feed the kid with out formula. Lol yall sure are good at creating crises that are not crises. Christ we survived eons with out baby formula.
Really Doc. ? What the fuck do you know. The FDA advised against home made formula. Yes, we survived without it for a long time, and the infant mortality rate was even higher that the abysmal numbers that we see in the US now.

I feel sorry for any baby that gets used by a gay couple as a means to get attention and show how amazing they think they are to everyone as if the baby was an academy award or something.

I also feel sorry for any baby growing up in a house where one of the dad's actually goes on national tv and says crazy shit like roads are racist.
I feel sorry for people like you who are so fucking stupid as to no be able to understand that gay people want children for the same reasons as anyone else.

You think Pete needs attention that he was not already getting? Gay people have parental instincts and are actually much less likely to have a child for the wrong reasons than are straight people. And every child that a gay couple has is planned and wanted, which is not always the case with others

Really Doc. ? What the fuck do you know. The FDA advised against home made formula. Yes, we survived without it for a long time, and the infant mortality rate was even higher that the abysmal numbers that we see in the US now.

Actually, America has a tremendous, not an "abysmal" number in the infant mortality.

Much lower that the vast majority of the world.

Biden's Secretary of Transportation is gay, and has two adopted children.....he can't produce milk, his "husband," can't produce milk...........except in the fantasy world of democrat transfascists..............and they don't have milk for their babyies...

I feel bad for the two babies, but this is just too funny.....biden's baby formula mess is now hitting one of his own clowns...

What does this have to do with transgender? And do you really think that hungry babies is something to make fun of ? This shit is on the level with emotionally disturbed special ed. drop outs and drags down the level in civil and intellectual discourse on the USMB. You are the kind of moronic shit head that makes me want to be a mod.

Actually, America has a tremendous, not an "abysmal" number in the infant mortality.

Much lower that the vast majority of the world.

My point stands. Kids did not do well without formular

Secretary Buttigieg just hired a couple of midget actors to play the part of he and his bumbuddies' children.

As long as he provides them with scotch and cigars, and their paychecks don't bounce, they'll be happy.

No shortage in those areas right now.

I would believe this before I would believe he can't get baby formula.

I feel sorry for any baby that gets used by a gay couple as a means to get attention and show how amazing they think they are to everyone as if the baby was an academy award or something.

I also feel sorry for any baby growing up in a house where one of the dad's actually goes on national tv and says crazy shit like roads are racist.

^^^This. Plus I doubt those faggots actually give a shit whether they can get formula or not, they have hirelings taking care of the kids and let them worry about that.

You don't get it. The Biden Harris Regime knew about the impending formula shortage, and did nothing to alleviate it in any way. They didn't push and facilitate formula makers to ramp up production after the closing of the plants. They didn't educate the people on what to do if they can't get formula either, or how to make it at home.

That's the problem, not closing the plants. Brandon failed to respond to something he knew was coming up for months and it hit Americans all of a sudden.
so maybe Buttwhatever will ditch gayness, become a Republican and find Jesus

sigh

we can pray, can't we?

i suggest we do................. those poor kids!!

Lol,OK shortbus. Mean while no kud nor grandchild of mine will starve due to no baby formula on the shelf. If you are too stupid to get along with our that's your problem. But thanks for the victomolgy there. Hilarious

I know what sarcasm is and yours was a piss poor attempt at it. People believe that shit and it is dangerous, and feeds the hate and bigotry, and violence against LGBT people that is all to common

Most violence committed against faggots is from other faggots; your own PC psycho-babble memes say so, sick fuck. Don't want to be reminded about how many faggots were murdered by other faggots during your AIDS genocide, do you. Answer: All of them.

Forum List

Back