Pete buewhatever, the gay secretary of Transportation and his husband? Can't find baby formula....I would laugh, but I feel bad for the babies

I agree! Let them eat cake & just shut up about hungry babies, huh?
How dare those parents complain when the govt creates a shortage of formula for their babies.
Those babies are just the lucky ones the progressive women didn't murder, so what do they have to complain about anyway?

And if the Democrats get the infanticide they ask for, ......the end of the baby formula crisis.

Hussein Obama supported infanticide.

2. Obama named Peter Singer, champion of infanticide, as his 'science adviser.'

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

And if the Democrats get the infanticide they ask for, ......the end of the baby formula crisis.

Hussein Obama supported infanticide.

2. Obama named Peter Singer, champion of infanticide, as his 'science adviser.'

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats
Colorado & other states are wanting to be able to murder the babies however old they are.
These people are demonic

Lol, OK shortbus. If ya can't figure out how to give a baby a nutritional meal with out a can then I just don't know what to say to you. Ya, I am not feeding my grand baby cake today. Oh, no no formula and mom is out of town. What will I do. The sky is falling. Hilarious.
Hey, I'm on your side. How dare these families complain about manufactured shortages of formula.
You should tell the moms they have to breastfeed the baby completely & forget about making pesky choices for formula. Win/win for everyone.
They should all stay at home barefoot in the kitchen to make sure their babies have food all the time anyway, am I right?
Sounds reasonable & I'm sure it's a winning argument for those ignorant mothers who didn't commit infanticide.
I mean, really, it's all their fault anyway for even using formula, isn't it?

Hey, I'm on your side. How dare these families complain about manufactured shortages of formula.
You should tell the moms they have to breastfeed the baby completely & forget about making pesky choices for formula. Win/win for everyone.
They should all stay at home barefoot in the kitchen to make sure their babies have food all the time anyway, am I right?
Sounds reasonable & I'm sure it's a winning argument for those ignorant mothers who didn't commit infanticide.
I mean, really, it's all their fault anyway for even using formula, isn't it?
Lol, you're hilarious. Ya asking some one to do more than open a can stir and heat is such a hardship. No wonder America is obese. What a joke. Having to spend another five minutes to feed constitutes a crisis. Mean while the government has nothing to do with it. The cooperation that manufacturers formula is in control of that, that's how free market works or did you forget. The solution is communism wanna sign up for that retard.?

Yes, I do (women pretending to be men despite all the ESTROGEN flowing through the mentally ill body) which is why I am making a fool of you on this because they are just a mentally ill as you are since you can't answer a simple question.

"You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?"

I know the question is really hard for you to answer.
You are making a fool of yourself and no one else.

You still didn't answer the question.

I will help you with a selection to choose from.

1) maybe

2) gonna ask my mommy she would know

3) yes

4) I don't know

5)
The answer is that a pre op ( no top surgery ) Transman may be able to breast feed depending on the extent of and stage the hormonal transition . But you do not want actual answers. You are just looking for ways to ridicule and deride transman, and myself, with what you stupidly think are "gatcha" dings but just highlight your own stupidity. And let me remind you that none of this trans shit has anything to do with the thread topic

Lol, you're hilarious. Ya asking some one to do more than open a can stir and heat is such a hardship. No wonder America is obese. What a joke. Having to spend another five minutes to feed constitutes a crisis. Mean while the government has nothing to do with it. The cooperation that manufacturers formula is in control of that, that's how free market works or did you forget. The solution is communism wanna sign up for that retard.?

Like I said, how dare the parents object to the govt shutting down a main factory or sending scarce supplies to illegals.
These American women are all spoiled, right?
How much more commie could you get than wanting the formula the govt took away? Next these commie moms will get to choose between buying gas for the car or groceries but at least they'll be saving a bundle on that horrible baby formula.
Eh, comrade?
BTW, dementia guy invoked the Defense Production Act. Not overkill at all, just another brilliant move by dear leader

The answer is that a pre op ( no top surgery ) Transman may be able to breast feed depending on the extent of and stage the hormonal transition . But you do not want actual answers. You are just looking for ways to ridicule and deride transman, and myself, with what you stupidly think are "gatcha" dings but just highlight your own stupidity. And let me remind you that none of this trans shit has anything to do with the thread topic

LOL

You could have just answered with this about 10 posts ago......

Transman already has estrogen this still a woman with breasts (which are always there) and a vagina (which are always there) can still get pregnant too.

Wikipedia,

"However, some transmasculine individuals might choose to use and engage their bodies to be pregnant, birth a baby, and breastfeed."

Sounds like a FEMALE to me....

You are swallowing the transgender bullshit deeply.

Like I said, how dare the parents object to the govt shutting down a main factory or sending scarce supplies to illegals.
These American women are all spoiled, right?
How much more commie could you get than wanting the formula the govt took away? Next these commie moms will get to choose between buying gas for the car or groceries but at least they'll be saving a bundle on that horrible baby formula.
Eh, comrade?
BTW, dementia guy invoked the Defense Production Act. Not overkill at all, just another brilliant move by dear leader

Lol, you are hilarious.

Biden's Secretary of Transportation is gay, and has two adopted children.....he can't produce milk, his "husband," can't produce milk...........except in the fantasy world of democrat transfascists..............and they don't have milk for their babyies...

I feel bad for the two babies, but this is just too funny.....biden's baby formula mess is now hitting one of his own clowns...

I thought he took 2 months off to breast feed.

FB_IMG_1652633646244.jpg

Thank you for that thoughtful and sensitive contribution to a serious subject. Clearly you are highly intelligent and well educated in the fields of biology, and gender studies. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB. God bless you!
I would personally like to see you get milk, from a bull.

I never said you did you fucking idiot which is WHY I asked the question

"You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?"

He doesn't beleive in anything, he just likes perversion and having his sick fuck buddies grooming children.

Forum List

Back