Autopsy report- clot shots strike again & take out 36 yr/o Mom with myocarditis, fluid in lungs

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
How many young people have to drop dead before the rona sheeple realize they have been lied to?
These experimental gene therapies are as or more dangerous than ronaflu.
Please just say no to the boosters, you'll live longer

"The only points noted were inflammation of the heart, fluid in her lungs alongside a small clot on her lungs. These, alongside menstrual irregularity and complaints of pain in her jaw and arm in the days after the vaccine – the pathologist suggested, were linked to myocarditis.
He told the coroner: ‘On the balance of probabilities, she had vaccine-related problems. There is nothing else for me to hang my hat on. It is the most likely reason, in my conclusion. It is more than likely Dawn died in response to the Covid jab."

How many young people have to drop dead before the rona sheeple realize they have been lied to?
These experimental gene therapies are as or more dangerous than ronaflu.
Please just say no to the boosters, you'll live longer

"The only points noted were inflammation of the heart, fluid in her lungs alongside a small clot on her lungs. These, alongside menstrual irregularity and complaints of pain in her jaw and arm in the days after the vaccine – the pathologist suggested, were linked to myocarditis.
He told the coroner: ‘On the balance of probabilities, she had vaccine-related problems. There is nothing else for me to hang my hat on. It is the most likely reason, in my conclusion. It is more than likely Dawn died in response to the Covid jab."

Very sad story. Best to her family

Your statement about the vaccines being just as dangerous as COVID is insane. Over one million deaths in the USA alone vs a handful of vaccine related deaths. Do you need a math lesson?

Very sad story. Best to her family

Your statement about the vaccines being just as dangerous as COVID is insane. Over one million deaths in the USA alone vs a handful of vaccine related deaths. Do you need a math lesson?
Please enlighten me. How many people have to die before you realize they are neither safe or effective?
These clot shots will end up killing many times the fake numbers they give on rona

Please enlighten me. How many people have to die before you realize they are neither safe or effective?
These clot shots will end up killing many times the fake numbers they give on rona
Ok, well 6 million deaths worldwide vs a small handful comes out to a fraction of a fraction less than 1% by comparison. They are not equally dangerous. It’s math

Ok, well 6 million deaths worldwide vs a small handful comes out to a fraction of a fraction less than 1% by comparison. They are not equally dangerous. It’s math
And you believe all 6 mill deaths were really from rona? So those who die with rona are the same as those actually dying from rona in your book. :rolleyes:
1/2 of Europe has reported nearly 45K deaths & over 4.2 mill injuries to their vaccine tracking database. That's more than a small handful.
Rona is a bad flu while the experimental gene therapy is the deadliest drug trial in history with still unknown long term consequences.
Free country, take as many poison clot shots as you want. I hope you don't but it's totally your choice

And you believe all 6 mill deaths were really from rona? So those who die with rona are the same as those actually dying from rona in your book. :rolleyes:
1/2 of Europe has reported nearly 45K deaths & over 4.2 mill injuries to their vaccine tracking database. That's more than a small handful.
Rona is a bad flu while the experimental gene therapy is the deadliest drug trial in history with still unknown long term consequences.
Free country, take as many poison clot shots as you want. I hope you don't but it's totally your choice

Ok you’re one of those… everybody is lying and the stats are completely false… but then you go ahead make outrageous comparisons. COVID deaths and Bax deaths are not even close to comparable… and Why are you comparing COVID deaths with vaccine injury? Why not compare COVID injury with vaccine injury??

Ok you’re one of those… everybody is lying and the stats are completely false… but then you go ahead make outrageous comparisons. COVID deaths and Bax deaths are not even close to comparable… and Why are you comparing COVID deaths with vaccine injury? Why not compare COVID injury with vaccine injury??
Ok you're one of those... govt always tells the truth even when they lie. On the other hand, some of us use common sense & don't take their word on anything anymore.
Shot clot deaths are vastly underreported while rona deaths are vastly overreported. CDC said only 5% of deaths were from rona & not multiple comorbidities.
The CDC knows VAERS is vastly underreported & they discourage or attack doctors, nurses, etc... when they file reports now. Numerous health care professionals have witnessed this & told the truth.
Life insurance claims are skyrocketing (up 40% last qtr 2012) & deaths increased after the jabs started even though the variants were milder.
I do think they have lied from the beginning. You may just be unaware of the facts. I'll attempt to relieve your ignorance with some facts
OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference last week: “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Ok you're one of those... govt always tells the truth even when they lie. On the other hand, some of us use common sense & don't take their word on anything anymore.
Shot clot deaths are vastly underreported while rona deaths are vastly overreported. CDC said only 5% of deaths were from rona & not multiple comorbidities.
The CDC knows VAERS is vastly underreported & they discourage or attack doctors, nurses, etc... when they file reports now. Numerous health care professionals have witnessed this & told the truth.
Life insurance claims are skyrocketing (up 40% last qtr 2012) & deaths increased after the jabs started even though the variants were milder.
I do think they have lied from the beginning. You may just be unaware of the facts. I'll attempt to relieve your ignorance with some facts
OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference last week: “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.”
Did it ever occur to you that a virus that has killed over 6.2 million people and has over 520 million recorded infections may have lasting effects on the body that cause premature death?

You try to paint the stats as lies using the dying “with” COVID line, but if COVID is a catalyst to another condition that causes the actual death then that death is still tied to COVID. It’s not a lie.

Here…. This is from your link
—————
Many of these non-COVID-19 excess deaths were due to heart attacks, strokes and cancers. Recent studies have shown that a month after people are infected by COVID-19, their risk of death from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots and irregular heart rhythms increases. To the extent that COVID infections predispose the population to more health complications, the risk of death from these conditions is not negligible.

NBC News, reporting on these findings, observed, “It appears the coronavirus can leave patients at risk for heart problems for at least one year following infection, according to one of the largest analyses of post-COVID health effects to date … the illness increased the possibility of heart rhythm irregularities, as well as potentially deadly blood clots in the legs and lungs, in the year after an acute infection. COVID also increased the risk for heart failure by 72 percent, heart attack by 63 percent, and stroke by 52 percent, even among those … whose original illness were mild.”

Did it ever occur to you that a virus that has killed over 6.2 million people and has over 520 million recorded infections may have lasting effects on the body that cause premature death?

You try to paint the stats as lies using the dying “with” COVID line, but if COVID is a catalyst to another condition that causes the actual death then that death is still tied to COVID. It’s not a lie.

—————
Many of these non-COVID-19 excess deaths were due to heart attacks, strokes and cancers. Recent studies have shown that a month after people are infected by COVID-19, their risk of death from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots and irregular heart rhythms increases. To the extent that COVID infections predispose the population to more health complications, the risk of death from these conditions is not negligible.

NBC News, reporting on these findings, observed, “It appears the coronavirus can leave patients at risk for heart problems for at least one year following infection, according to one of the largest analyses of post-COVID health effects to date … the illness increased the possibility of heart rhythm irregularities, as well as potentially deadly blood clots in the legs and lungs, in the year after an acute infection. COVID also increased the risk for heart failure by 72 percent, heart attack by 63 percent, and stroke by 52 percent, even among those … whose original illness were mild.”
You just eat up any steaming pile of BS they pile on the plate don't you?
Like I said, I hope you don't get more shots & I hope they don't hurt you.
As a matter of fact, I hope I'm completely wrong about them.
More evidence comes out every day saying I'm right but I pray I'm wrong still.
Good luck to you

—————

Bill Gates said the other day that people over 50 need a booster every 6 months ....if you don't get one immediately yourema racist bigot who hates everyone's grandma

You just eat up any steaming pile of BS they pile on the plate don't you?
Like I said, I hope you don't get more shots & I hope they don't hurt you.
As a matter of fact, I hope I'm completely wrong about them.
More evidence comes out every day saying I'm right but I pray I'm wrong still.
Good luck to you
I’m not eating up anything. I’m presenting a counter argument to your statements. It sounds like you are bailing from the debate. Your own link laid out findings that there are prolonged conditions and risk factors to people after they have caught and recovered from COVID. It doesn’t sound like you’ve considered that these excess deaths might be related to the virus and not all due to the vaccine.

Bill Gates said the other day that people over 50 need a booster every 6 months ....if you don't get one immediately yourema racist bigot who hates everyone's grandma
Yeah I’m pretty sure he didn’t say that and you’re lying… not surprised

The autopsies are already irrefutable.

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines (translated)

Yeah I’m pretty sure he didn’t say that and you’re lying… not surprised
No
Youre just a tool and a fag with the iq of a naked mole rat
Anderson Cooper would never lie lol

Forum List

Back