Pete buewhatever, the gay secretary of Transportation and his husband? Can't find baby formula....I would laugh, but I feel bad for the babies

Lol,OK shortbus. Mean while no kud nor grandchild of mine will starve due to no baby formula on the shelf. If you are too stupid to get along with our that's your problem. But thanks for the victomolgy there. Hilarious
Happy that you are so confident. I hope that you will not live to regret it. Interesting how the same people who are blaming Biden for the shortage, then turn around and say that we don't need formular Republicans speak with forked tongue

I know what sarcasm is and yours was a piss poor attempt at it. People believe that shit and it is dangerous, and feeds the hate and bigotry, and violence against LGBT people that is all to common

BWAHAHAHAHAHA,

You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?

You are dumber than I thought.

:cuckoo:

Happy that you are so confident. I hope that you will not live to regret it. Interesting how the same people who are blaming Biden for the shortage, then turn around and say that we don't need formular Republicans speak with forked tongue
Lol, my three month old granddaughter is here with me right now. No baby formula. Lol, think she will survive? I am so worried. Lol. Did I mention she is from my youngets of five all of which never had baby formula. Yet they made it to adulthood. That's up 5 for 5. Yep I am worried. Hilarious

You are even dumber and dumber than I thought since I NEVER claimed you said it you idiot it was A QUESTION!

:cuckoo:

You should be called Progressively dumber.
Holy shit! You assumed that I believed it.! It was not a question. But for the record, A transman may be able to but that has nothing to do with Pete. The woman in the video clip was talking about transmen

Last edited:
Pay the factory workers TRIPLE wage per hour to make the formula. The CEO can make a bunch less. Done. Common sense.

Holy shit! You assumed that I believed it.! It was not a question. But for the record, A transman may be able to but that has nothing to do with Pete. The woman in the video clip was talking about transmen

This isn't a question?

You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?

No for the record a trans CAN"T breastfeed if it has a penis on it.

I still did not say that men can breast feed. And your link is about transgender people. Do you not understand the difference? How stupid are you people?

I never said you did you fucking idiot which is WHY I asked the question

"You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?"

Lol, have him call me. I can show him how to feed the kid with out formula. Lol yall sure are good at creating crises that are not crises. Christ we survived eons with out baby formula.
I agree! Let them eat cake & just shut up about hungry babies, huh?
How dare those parents complain when the govt creates a shortage of formula for their babies.
Those babies are just the lucky ones the progressive women didn't murder, so what do they have to complain about anyway?

What the fuck are you blathering about? Do you actually not understand what a transman is?

Yes, I do (women pretending to be men despite all the ESTROGEN flowing through the mentally ill body) which is why I am making a fool of you on this because they are just a mentally ill as you are since you can't answer a simple question.

"You really think it is possible that men can breastfeed?"

I know the question is really hard for you to answer.

I agree! Let them eat cake & just shut up about hungry babies, huh?
How dare those parents complain when the govt creates a shortage of formula for their babies.
Those babies are just the lucky ones the progressive women didn't murder, so what do they have to complain about anyway?
Lol, OK shortbus. If ya can't figure out how to give a baby a nutritional meal with out a can then I just don't know what to say to you. Ya, I am not feeding my grand baby cake today. Oh, no no formula and mom is out of town. What will I do. The sky is falling. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back