Peskov’s son wont follow putin’s order and will contact his daddy to be exempt from putin’s mobilization

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
and the best one for today , a fake call to peskov´s son reveals everything ...
- This is military commissariat. You’re to report tomorrow at 10am to be mobilized.
- My name is Peskov (his father is putin´s buddy ) . If you don’t understand it, I’ll address this issue on a different level…
- So, can we put you down as volunteer?
- Surely not!

Peskov’s son will not follow Putin’s order and will contact his daddy to be exempt from Putin’s orders
- I hope maskali are able to hear this
the western countries shall immediately expell all children of moscow oligarchs and Duma members, so they are available for mobilisation, which their fathers voted for

Moscow horde in 1905: let’s start a war with a weak and puny country to boost public morale. Moscow horde in 1905: loses to Japan Moscow horde in 2022: let’s start a war with a weak and puny country to boost public morale Moscow horde in 2022: is losing to Ukraine there’s a pattern here that Moscow horde seemingly wants to continue...

and the best one for today , a fake call to peskov´s son reveals everything ...
- This is military commissariat. You’re to report tomorrow at 10am to be mobilized.
- My name is Peskov (his father is putin´s buddy ) . If you don’t understand it, I’ll address this issue on a different level…
- So, can we put you down as volunteer?
- Surely not!

Peskov’s son will not follow Putin’s order and will contact his daddy to be exempt from Putin’s orders
- I hope maskali are able to hear this
the western countries shall immediately expell all children of moscow oligarchs and Duma members, so they are available for mobilisation, which their fathers voted for

The Upper Class, Which Used Daddy's Influence to Get Out of Fighting in Vietnam, Owe Us 60,000 Lives

The Upper Class, Which Used Daddy's Influence to Get Out of Fighting in Vietnam, Owe Us 60,000 Lives

1664229808983.png

Forum List

Back