Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

Perry has not got time to worry about every bleeding heart liberal crybaby that dont like his "tough talk" maybe if you were more of a Texan and less of a liberal you wouldnt care about how tough he talks. You would just except that Texans are tough and we expect our politicians to be as well. Perry will do just fine even if liberals such as yourself have a swollen vagina about his mannerisms. Hell he may just end up with gun slinging nice ass Palin as a running mate. better a Woman as vice president than president I mean comeone we voted for history with a half black man, we cant afford anymore history right now.

The fed was a mistake in 1913...Never should of be formed in the first place; our money has become worthless paper, because of it and is losing its worth every day of the week. Look at the wiener republic before nazi germany or Zimbabwe to understand what is going to occur.

In some ways the fed is treasonness as it is a globalist organizion that spreads our money around the world and into rich banks.

Last edited:

Okay, just so you understand, when you get shitfaced, you sound just like Shallow..

It's one of those things, when everyone is drinking, the conversation is witty and stimulating.

But when you aren't drinking and others are, they are revealed as blithering idiots, just like Shallow....

So, that explains the people around you.

As if barbarism were not enough in his portfolio, Rick Perry also adds ignorance. While no political ideology is flawless, republicans, a sect of political conservatives, are characters that just leave one dumb-founded. While it is no secret that I am not fond of Rick Perry, hearing him threaten federal reserves chairman Ben Bernanke opened another chapter about Rick Perry.

Rick Perry while attacking the Fed earlier said: "Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treacherous — or treasonous in my opinion." Then hours ago, Perry informed Ben Bernanke that he, Bernanke, would receive an "ugly" treatment if Bernanke came to Texas.
I do not think that either Rick Perry or his republican cronies have seen the picture of ignorance painted here by Rick Perry. It appears Rick Perry does not know that the federal reserves, though enacted by Congress, is not a part of the US treasury. The federal reserves is a company, just like the World Bank or the IMF.

A governor of 10+ years dreaming of the White House and yet not aware of the various departments of the US government? Just more of something to think about.

merge

The great TX miracle strikes again. I'm sure rhetoric like that will go aver real well with moderates.

The fed is evil. It is making our money worthless like Zimbawe and wiener republic of germany fiat currency went worthless. The fed is dumping our wealth as a nation into the big banks and around the world. The fed sucks and is treasonous.

obie doodle's friend didn't threaten, he did, he blew up bombs at the capital building he launched his career from a terrorist living room and stated in his books he sought out anarchists.. and you voted for him so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

As if barbarism were not enough in his portfolio, Rick Perry also adds ignorance. While no political ideology is flawless, republicans, a sect of political conservatives, are characters that just leave one dumb-founded. While it is no secret that I am not fond of Rick Perry, hearing him threaten federal reserves chairman Ben Bernanke opened another chapter about Rick Perry.

Rick Perry while attacking the Fed earlier said: "Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treacherous — or treasonous in my opinion." Then hours ago, Perry informed Ben Bernanke that he, Bernanke, would receive an "ugly" treatment if Bernanke came to Texas.

I do not think that either Rick Perry or his republican cronies have seen the picture of ignorance painted here by Rick Perry. It appears Rick Perry does not know that the federal reserves, though enacted by Congress, is not a part of the US treasury. The federal reserves is a company, just like the World Bank or the IMF.

A governor of 10+ years dreaming of the White House and yet not aware of the various departments of the US government? Just more of something to think about.

I don't believe it would be too terribly difficult to leave you dumbfounded. Did Perry say that the Federal Reserve is part of the Treasury Dept? Where are you getting that from?

obie doodle's friend didn't threaten, he did, he blew up bombs at the capital building he launched his career from a terrorist living room and stated in his books he sought out anarchists.. and you voted for him so cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

William Ayers...He also stomped on the US flag and might of helped Obama write his book.:eek:

Last edited:

Obama was like 8 yrs old when all of that took place. The scare tactics didn't sway voters from electing Obama in 08, and they won't work now. Try again.

merge

'Dumb-founded' by the way genius is spelled 'dumbfounded'.

William Ayers...He also stomped on the US flag and might of helped Obama write his book.:eek:

He "might" have. Well if that's not indisputable proof, I don't know what is :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, again, it didn't work in 08, it won't work now. Back to the drawing board.

How about we stop arguing and just push for an Audit, which I'm sure will straighten everything out. ;)

How about your side puts up candidates that aren't insanely irresponsible with their words?

You are kidding, right? Ha! Ha! You had me going there for a minute. ;) Good One.

You forget what you guys were like during the Bush years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about we stop arguing and just push for an Audit, which I'm sure will straighten everything out. ;)

How about your side puts up candidates that aren't insanely irresponsible with their words?

You are kidding, right? Ha! Ha! You had me going there for a minute. ;) Good One.

You forget what you guys were like during the Bush years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's talking about candidates, not the base. Dems don't put up candidates who advocate secession and call the fed treasonous.

Forum List

Back