Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

skurred?

What kind of language is that?

It's a special retard dialect, only other democrats can understand it.

you literally sign on just to go about posting dickish stuff over and over and over again, and think that someone like you has any "ideas" anyone would want to listen to? get a life, broham.Your negativity is not all that infectuous.

You better get out and start campaigning against Perry if you want to have a chance at winning this bet.

I don't believe in Politics and I won't believe in Politics until it's feasible for an intelligent, Middle Classed person to become President. As it stands, no $$ then no shine. And, as it stands, everyone seems purchasable.

Start saving your money, not sure how you can honor the bet living on govt. cheese but I expect it to be honored.

Since when, like what date exactly, have I been "living on Government cheese?"

I'm curious to learn more about myself.

you literally sign on just to go about posting dickish stuff over and over and over again,

I mock you because you are an idiot. A partisan moron who thinks that spouting his DailyKOS talking points is erudite.

yea yea yea yea, that's what you keep saying except I don't read these sites you kept saying and I'm pretty far from a fucking partisan.

iah, you're just a douche.

And that's alright.

I respect your douchey wherewithall.

You are one persistent douche.

There isn't a vagina on this planet you couldn't sparkle up, licketty split.

I'll bet you don't even smell like vinegar. God damn. Gotta respect that.

I don't believe in Politics and I won't believe in Politics until it's feasible for an intelligent, Middle Classed person to become President. As it stands, no $$ then no shine. And, as it stands, everyone seems purchasable.

Start saving your money, not sure how you can honor the bet living on govt. cheese but I expect it to be honored.

I'm not sure of the exact date as if it even matters. I am sure of one thing, you have zero credibility. For someone that claims they "don't believe in Politics " you sure spend a lot of time and effort in a political forum.

I'm not sure of the exact date as if it even matters. I am sure of one thing, you have zero credibility. For someone that claims they "don't believe in Politics " you sure spend a lot of time and effort in a political forum.

I do, and do you know why? Because I enjoy the riff raff of it. It helps pass the time as I do my accounting.

did you happen to know what my beliefs were, by chance, on any particular issue? Let's go down this Avenue. go ahead, ask me anything and maybe you'd be surprised.

Or, you can just carry on the baseless blah blah that has no effect on anything at all, rlly.

Touche, though. I do have zero credibility. I'm not wise enough to Vote for people so obviously power hungry and selfish that it seeps out their pores.

I do, and do you know why? Because I enjoy the riff raff of it. It helps pass the time as I do my accounting.

did you happen to know what my beliefs were, by chance, on any particular issue? Let's go down this Avenue. go ahead, ask me anything and maybe you'd be surprised.

Or, you can just carry on the baseless blah blah that has no effect on anything at all, rlly.

Touche, though. I do have zero credibility. I'm not wise enough to Vote for people so obviously power hungry and selfish that it seeps out their pores.

You have no credibility so why should I even bother.

As a matter of fact, I'm not going to bother.

Good day.

You have no credibility so why should I even bother.

As a matter of fact, I'm not going to bother.

Good day.

Good day! :razz:

yea yea yea yea, that's what you keep saying except I don't read these sites you kept saying and I'm pretty far from a fucking partisan.

Yeah, the checks in the mail, Jake's a Republican and Obama is competent...

iah, you're just a douche.

iah? What language is that? Something concocted after years of meth abuse?

it means "in all honesty"

:eek:

How about we stop arguing and just push for an Audit, which I'm sure will straighten everything out. ;)

Okay, just so you understand, when you get shitfaced, you sound just like Shallow..

It's one of those things, when everyone is drinking, the conversation is witty and stimulating.

But when you aren't drinking and others are, they are revealed as blithering idiots, just like Shallow....

Now now ponyboy..

Where did I start shit with you in this thread.

I mean..up until now?

:lol:

Okay, just so you understand, when you get shitfaced, you sound just like Shallow..

It's one of those things, when everyone is drinking, the conversation is witty and stimulating.

But when you aren't drinking and others are, they are revealed as blithering idiots, just like Shallow....

You expect me to deal with the far right sober? It's the only way I can relate to you guys.

You expect me to deal with the far right sober? It's the only way I can relate to you guys.

Actually it would take a lobotomy to get even close.. :lol:

Forum List

Back