Perry calls potential Fed action treasonous

You couldn't afford it.

false u skurred?

skurred?

What kind of language is that?

Oh maybe you just haven't learned how to spell correctly.

Lucky for you school starts back soon. You probably miss your third grade classmates.

I understand if you're skurred to bet, but uh, you're the one who brought it up. Hollar a dollar amount, I'd like to see YOU put your money where your mouth is, as I'm openly willing to do here.

Didn't Paul call for the legalization of heroin and prostitution?

You fascists demand that YOU will decide what others will do. You know better how others should live, so you and your shameful party will dictate to others the details of their lives....

The drug war defines the word "failure." Who others have sex with is none of your business.

His point was that Government does not have a right to tell anyone what they can do with their own body.

Hell, the Obamabot fascists want to decide how much salt you put on your food. No doubt they will decide when you take a shit, sleep or scratch your ass. We already know that CantBeMoreStupid wants to dictate your sex life (same sex only.)

false u skurred?

skurred?

Lucky for you school starts back soon. You probably miss your third grade classmates.

I understand if you're skurred to bet, but uh, you're the one who brought it up. Hollar a dollar amount, I'd like to see YOU put your money where your mouth is, as I'm openly willing to do here.

I said DON'T bet on it. But you insist. So I'll wager $15,000.00 that Perry will win the office of President. That's ten percent of what I donated to his campaign thus far.

Just out of curiousity, how much have you donated to Obama?

skurred?

I said DON'T bet on it. But you insist. So I'll wager $15,000.00 that Perry will win the office of President. That's ten percent of what I donated to his campaign thus far.

Why would I donate to Obama? He's not my cup of tea.

You donated $150, 000 to a political campaign? Jesus christ.

$15, 000 is a lot of money for an anonymous internet bet, but let's fucking do it. :razz:

Rick Perry is just like George W. Bush except he's not as smart as Bush.

The economy is suffering from a lack of demand and needs a stimulus.

Yeah, because that worked so well in 2009....

ROFL

You fucking retards are funny. No wonder you can't be taught not to pee on the carpet, you lack the ability to learn from experience.

Obama 2012 - the fucking retards choice!

$15, 000 is a lot of money for an anonymous internet bet, but let's fucking do it. :razz:

Great, when you lose I expect to see a donation made to the Wounded Warriors program for $15,000.00 in the name of Jesse Adams.

Great, when you lose I expect to see a donation made to the Wounded Warriors program for $15,000.00 in the name of Jesse Adams.

And when you lose, I expect a check made out to me :razz:

No problem on the wounded warriors. I'd actually do something like that myself but Charities and me have a bad history. It all started with finding out my money went somewhere it wasn't supposed to go. Long story.

Now, I just do man on the street type shit and (have you ever seen Seven Pounds? With Will Smith?)......I like to spend my time befriending good peoples.

I thought this was pretty clever.

LiveLeak-dot-com-98014517fcd8-billboard.jpg

No problem on the wounded warriors. I'd actually do something like that myself but Charities and me have a bad history. It all started with finding out my money went somewhere it wasn't supposed to go. Long story.

Now, I just do man on the street type shit and (have you ever seen Seven Pounds? With Will Smith?)......I like to spend my time befriending good peoples.

You better get out and start campaigning against Perry if you want to have a chance at winning this bet.

Lovely. Oh, to be a Texan. Or an American if he gets the nomination. Gah.

Hey, it could be worse - we could have that fucking retard Obama in charge. Shudder to think if that were true; we'd have unemployment near 10%, the economy would be going into a second recession, the dollar would be collapsing - hell, even our credit rating would probably drop with $4 trillion in added debt.

What a nightmare! But the American people would never be so stupid as to elect a moron like that...

You better get out and start campaigning against Perry if you want to have a chance at winning this bet.

I don't believe in Politics and I won't believe in Politics until it's feasible for an intelligent, Middle Classed person to become President. As it stands, no $$ then no shine. And, as it stands, everyone seems purchasable.

I don't believe in Politics and I won't believe in Politics until it's feasible for an intelligent, Middle Classed person to become President. As it stands, no $$ then no shine. And, as it stands, everyone seems purchasable.

Start saving your money, not sure how you can honor the bet living on govt. cheese but I expect it to be honored.

Forum List

Back