Permanent Election Fraud

The world will never trust democrats in US elections from 2020 on. The dark shadow created in the 2020 election is here to stay.

The world will never trust democrats in US elections from 2020 on. The dark shadow created in the 2020 election is here to stay.
The world still doesn’t believe Republican Election Fantasies

Crybaby Losers

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.

USA is a banana republic forever

I'll bump this thread every election when discussions of election fraud come up, which of course, they will.

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating.
It'll go both ways, Dems will play the same game. They'll accuse the Republicans of cheating when they win.The bottom line is that neither side can tolerate the other in power. So they refuse to accept it. Dems did it for four years with Russian collusion circus, Trumpsters are doing it now.

The excuses don't matter. Democracy can't work unless all sides trust that the others are compatriots, that they share a basic set of values and are, ultimately, on the same side.

Partisanship is so out of control that some of these people genuinely see domestic political opponents as greater threats than avowed foreign enemies.

It'll go both ways, Dems will play the same game.
No. The discussions of Democrat election fraud from 2020 and on are not like the garden variety bickering of election fraud in the past. Things are different since 2020. Discussions of democrat election fraud are like never before, and this is here to stay.

No. The discussions of Democrat election fraud from 2020 and on are not like the garden variety bickering of election fraud in the past. Things are different since 2020. Discussions of democrat election fraud are like never before, and this is here to stay.
its different when we do it.

2020 changed EVERYTHING. The world will NEVER think of Democrats the same at election time after 2020. This is permanent.
LOL - Well, I agree, some of the Trumpster trolls have gone full retard, and aren't coming back. But dems will throw out the same weak excuses when they lose next. Bet on it.

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.
All elections have fraud running through them.

Gerrymandering, Candidates picked by political parties, people not allowed on ballots not to mention that electoral college members are now told who to cast their votes for.

All elections have fraud running through them.

Gerrymandering, Candidates picked by political parties, people not allowed on ballots not to mention that electoral college members are now told who to cast their votes for.
Are you are attempting to promote the notion that the dramatic increase in discussions and debate about democrat election fraud since 2020 is just regular, nothing-to-see-here chatter like pre 2020? Are you promoting the notion that USMB politically censored discussions about democrat election fraud like they do now before 2020?

Are you are attempting to promote the notion that the dramatic increase in discussions and debate about democrat election fraud since 2020 is just regular, nothing-to-see-here chatter like pre 2020? Are you promoting the notion that USMB politically censored discussions about democrat election fraud like they do now before 2020?
Nope. He's just pointing out that the fleeting evidence of "fraud" that you guys have managed to scrounge up in no way suggests an orchestrated effort to steal the elections. Given how desperately you've been searching, I'd expect more. Much more. Your failure actually renews my faith in the election process. Thanks for that, I guess.

Nope. He's just pointing out that the fleeting evidence of "fraud" that you guys have managed to scrounge up in no way suggests an orchestrated effort to steal the elections. Given how desperately you've been searching, I'd expect more. Much more. Your failure actually renews my faith in the election process. Thanks for that, I guess.
Are you attempting to validate my post 3, as seen below?

Here:

Screenshot_20220926-124110_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Oh gawd no. I could never get behind the crap you post.
Then why did you do exactly what I predicted lefties would do? You validated post 3. You got behind it. You did it again in post 34.

Then why did you do exactly what I predicted lefties would do?
Did you predict I wouldn't give a rat's ass about your predictions? If so, you nailed it!

I predict you're going to go blind jerking off to your election fraud fantasies.

Did you predict I wouldn't give a rat's ass about your predictions? If so, you nailed it!

I predict you're going to go blind jerking off to your election fraud fantasies.
Yes, lefties are like clockwork. Your next post will be to get behind my post 3 as well, watch. Even after you evade, this huge increase in democrat election fraud since 2020 is permanent. Your capitulation of post 3 won't change this.

Here is post 3:

Screenshot_20220926-124110_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yes, lefties are like clockwork. Your next post will be to get behind my post 3 as well, watch. Even after you evade, this huge increase in democrat election fraud since 2020 is permanent. Your capitulation of post 3 won't change this.

Here is post 3:

View attachment 701991

Huh... I didn't read this post earlier, but it appears you have a reading comprehension problem. Or maybe you have me mixed up with someone else. I was actually agreeing with you. It will be permanent.

Did you get censored yet?

Not promoting anything just stating facts

Forum List

Back