Permanent Election Fraud

Not promoting anything just stating facts

Thank you for illustrating what I was talking about in post 3. Lefties are like clockwork, you did exactly what my post 3 prediction said you would do.

Here is post 3 for you, your next post will support my post 3 as well:

Screenshot_20220926-124110_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Thank you for illustrating what I was talking about in post 3. Lefties are like clockwork, you did exactly what my post 3 prediction said you would do.

Here is post 3 for you, your next post will support my post 3 as well:

View attachment 702177
I am left handed but that has nothing to do with my politics.

Your vote will be counted but it doesn't matter.

And the overly large type just makes you look like you're a 5 year old screaming at the top of her lungs

I am left handed but that has nothing to do with my politics.

Your vote will be counted but it doesn't matter.

And the overly large type just makes you look like you're a 5 year old screaming at the top of her lungs
You even quoted me predicting that you would continue following post 3. The thread topic is too politically inconvenient to discuss for lefties. Go on now, post your next evasion...

You even quoted me predicting that you would continue following post 3. The thread topic is too politically inconvenient to discuss for lefties. Go on now, post your next evasion...
What evasion?

I gave you reasons why your vote doesn't matter and that is because of the corruption and fraud ingrained in our system.

What evasion?

I gave you reasons why your vote doesn't matter and that is because of the corruption and fraud ingrained in our system.
There is a key word in the title of the thread that differentiates this thread topic from threads that debate elections. This thread is about the dramatic increase in discussions and debate about Democrat election fraud since 2020.

Below is the opening post:

"I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again."

There is a key word in the title of the thread that differentiates this thread topic from threads that debate elections. This thread is about the dramatic increase in discussions and debate about Democrat election fraud since 2020.

Below is the opening post:

"I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again."
Maybe people are finally seeing the corruption and fraud that is built into our voting laws

Everyone who loses will see corruption and fraud. It's now part of the US politics playbook.
No

Gerrymandering is corruption
The 2 party system is utterly corrupt
The fact that electoral college members are told who to vote for in most states is corruption and fraud

Tell me is it better to control who is nominated for elections or to control the votes?

Tell me is it better to control who is nominated for elections or to control the votes?
I'm not sure what you mean.

It doesn't matter much. We've jumped the shark as far as democracy goes. You can't have a stable democracy if neither side can graciously accept defeat. At present, neither side can.

I'm not sure what you mean.

It doesn't matter much. We've jumped the shark as far as democracy goes. You can't have a stable democracy if neither side can graciously accept defeat. At present, neither side can.
That has nothing to do with the corruption and fraud built into our system but rather if people are still willing to accept it.

That has nothing to do with the corruption and fraud built into our system but rather if people are still willing to accept it.
Agreed. It's completely unrelated to the corruption and fraud. Dems aren't willing to accept a Republican administration and vice versa. They'll both be howling about cheating (and any other excuse they can think of) whenever they lose.

Everyone who loses will see corruption and fraud. It's now part of the US politics playbook.
The dramatic increase in discussions and debate of Democrat election fraud are here to stay. This dramatic increase is permanent.

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.
You have it backwards you fucking fool.

Classic projection.

You have it backwards you fucking fool.
Are you are attempting to promote the notion that the dramatic increase in discussions and debate about democrat election fraud since 2020 is just regular, nothing-to-see-here chatter like pre 2020? Are you promoting the notion that USMB politically censored discussions about democrat election fraud like they do now before 2020?

I suspect that every election from 2020 on will involve discussions of lefties cheating. The election of 2020 changed every everything. The massive censorship campaign to cover for one side of the aisle did not satisfy the public, it only made lefties look worse. The censorship and fake fact checking cast even more doubt on the election than the actual corruption that we do know of. It compounded it. Discussion of lefty election fraud will be a permanent thing from 2020 on. It's always come up before 2020, but not like this. The world will NEVER trust lefties in elections EVER again.
I agree, esp with that last comment.

Only morons who do not care about truth and justice and etc will vote for Ds from now on and that won't be sufficent for them to win. I almost want to say the D party self-destructed. They wanted power too, too badly! They sold their "souls" for 2020, but that assumes they had a soul in the first place. I say they lost those a long time ago or they wouldn't even have considered stealing the election. Roe v Wade was the beginning of their demise.

The thread topic is too politically inconvenient for you to discuss.
Remember post 3:
"The troll lost and I can't accept it. I'm just going to shit myself and lay on the ground crying until I get my way."

"The troll lost and I can't accept it. I'm just going to shit myself and lay on the ground crying until I get my way."
Glad to see that you do not dispute the opening post. That is the picture worth a thousand words that validates it.

Forum List

Back