Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.
You guys never quit do you? First it was Russia, then it was a phone call, all proven unfounded. Now you have him guilty of tax fraud when no charges have been brought. Talk about TDS.
All unproven??...why all the indictments and prison sentences..
Really? Trump has received a guilty verdict and sentence? God you are STUPID.

You Trumptards can try and spin this all you want it still doesn't erase the fact that working stiffs all over this country, working paycheck to paycheck to pay their mortage or rent pay more taxes that Trump. They can't afford tax attorneys in shark skin suits finding ways for him to dodge his taxes. 'Ways' that have him under investigation for fraud..like over valuing his properties while going around hat in hand looking for loans but as soon as the IRS shows up says the are really not worth that much.
How is it Trumps fault that the dems and swamp republicans put in loop holes to get the rich out of paying taxes while saying that they are going to tax the rich to death but really targeting small business people and the working middle class?

We have shown on multiple occasions that he's done illegal stuff. You continue to refuse to believe it. Hell, he settled a fraud case for $25 million AFTER you elected him President.

At this point, to call Trump supporters "stupid", is an insult to stupid people.
No... You haven't. The fact that you think you have, makes you stupid. Just so you are aware.

I don't have to prove any of it. It's all a matter of public record. The charges, the settlements, the court documents, the fines. His charity was shut down for illegal activity and he's been barred from being on a charity board.

That you seem to have no knowledge of Trump's past arrests, settlements, and financial difficulties (7 bankrtupcy filings), and that he's currently being sued for fraud, investigated for tax evasion, money laundering, bank and insurance fraud by the State of New York, should tell you that you're being wilfully blind.

That in addition to Trump's own admissions of bribery of public officials, sexual predation, and his attempts at extortion and abuse of power. You have to be wilfully blind or a complete moron to ignore what you see and hear every day.

It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.
You guys never quit do you? First it was Russia, then it was a phone call, all proven unfounded. Now you have him guilty of tax fraud when no charges have been brought. Talk about TDS.

Trump has "settled" and bought his way out of every criminal charge. His money has insulated him from the consequences of his actions.

You're one of the ones who would have "locked her up" when it came to Hillary Clinton, and she's never been charged with a crime, nor has she ever "settled" her way out of any charges or law suits. And here you are saying Trump isn't really a criminal because he's always paid his accusers off to make them go away.

Well, it won't work this time. Trump will be spending the rest of his life in court, jail, or both.

Trump has "settled" and bought his way out of every criminal charge. His money has insulated him from the consequences of his actions.

You're one of the ones who would have "locked her up" when it came to Hillary Clinton, and she's never been charged with a crime, nor has she ever "settled" her way out of any charges or law suits. And here you are saying Trump isn't really a criminal because he's always paid his accusers off to make them go away.

Well, it won't work this time. Trump will be spending the rest of his life in court, jail, or both.
So you can not actually link to any conviction, I see. Canadian go home and worry about what that Fuck stain that runs your Government is doing. We don't care what you think, we don't care what you feel and we sure as hell don't care who you want as OUR President.

I don't have to prove any of it. It's all a matter of public record. The charges, the settlements, the court documents, the fines. His charity was shut down for illegal activity and he's been barred from being on a charity board.

That you seem to have no knowledge of Trump's past arrests, settlements, and financial difficulties (7 bankrtupcy filings), and that he's currently being sued for fraud, investigated for tax evasion, money laundering, bank and insurance fraud by the State of New York, should tell you that you're being wilfully blind.

That in addition to Trump's own admissions of bribery of public officials, sexual predation, and his attempts at extortion and abuse of power. You have to be wilfully blind or a complete moron to ignore what you see and hear every day.
I just finally figured out some of the hang-ups in this... I came back to explain some things to... Well... People like you. I'll first address what you just said here. Wait... No I won't. You have no say on who gets nominated to run for office... Any office in the US. So having this conversation with you is pointless. I'll go back to why I came here instead.

Tax Credits... People here, some ignorant, some stupid, and some that just disagree with some or all of them. I'll happily say I'm in the third category along with many of you. I think we have a fundamental breakdown of what they are, and why we have them.

You get tax credits for doing things that the Government wants you to do. That's the whole point of them in this context. The government gives them out as incentive to do things that will benefit, in theory if not always in practice, that will benefit the country.

If you get a Tax Credit, that IS YOU PAYING THE GOVERNMENT. The government wants people to do certain things, and it gives you tax credits to do them willingly. To take the chance. Starting a business, going green, upgrading your shit to save on electricity, higher education, saving money for retirement, all of these things you can get tax credits on.

And believe it or not... The government wants people to build things. Start businesses. You might think it's bullshit... But that's the government THANKING you, in a form of exemption of tax payment, for doing what it wants you to do. That is the payment.

If you don't like that... I suggest you start voting for people who are willing to take on the establishment to close those Tax Credits you don't like... I seriously doubt any are running this year, but Trump has surprised me before... Biden sure as hell ain't going to do it.

Per The NY Times.

Left only have lies and slander.

View attachment 394188

What does the last sentence say??..and oh ya..don't forget that other sentence in the 2nd paragraph..'virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed'.

So what, read the rest of it....you're just trying come gotcha, relying on people not to understand the topic and you are definitely not trying to understand it.......you just swallow that dick, just like the anonymous sources........we get it you're braindead, you make a great democrat....don't ask questions, just tow the party line!

Skousen.jpg

Like Hillary, it’s OK because he didn’t mean to break the law.

Per The NY Times.

View attachment 394188

What does the last sentence say??..and oh ya..don't forget that other sentence in the 2nd paragraph..'virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed'.

He paid 5 million in and the Government kept it for future liability. Learn to read.

Per The NY Times.

View attachment 394188

He paid 5 million in and the Government kept it for future liability. Learn to read.

That future liability never materialized because of various tax dodges..one of his favorites was righting off hundreds of thousands of dollars in 'consulting fees'..guess who that 'consultant' was...Ivanka.

Without even getting into that, NO LAWS WERE VIOLATED. You Commies just hate successful people and spend 7/24 coveting their lives.

Indictments over Russia - 0

Indictments over Ukraine - 0

Indictments over taxes - 0

And you thin those are "all the indictments and prison sentences?" LOL, what a tool.

The indictments were over perjury traps and fake warrants, Holmes

And you thin those are "all the indictments and prison sentences?" LOL, what a tool.

Yes, there's an infamous saying: 'You can indict a ham sandwich'

Yes, there's an infamous saying: 'You can indict a ham sandwich'

Yep.

It's more of the dumb as shit hypocritical shit from the left. They would never let an "indictment" be proof for a Democrat. Not ever

Ditto Remarks of Ben Thomson post. So the NYT was correct about the $750.00: Anyone reads. The $400.00 mil. in loans coming due is the National Security Issue being alleged.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Matt 25: 14-30, even sounds like money and interest!)
Bump.

Trump needs to hold office to wary off indictments.

His family though...could be interesting

Ditto Remarks of Ben Thomson post. So the NYT was correct about the $750.00: Anyone reads. The $400.00 mil. in loans coming due is the National Security Issue being alleged.

Bump.

You mean ward off.

But yes, Democrats do want to criminalize politics and make it illegal to not be a Democrat

You Trumptards can try and spin this all you want it still doesn't erase the fact that working stiffs all over this country, working paycheck to paycheck to pay their mortage or rent pay more taxes that Trump. They can't afford tax attorneys in shark skin suits finding ways for him to dodge his taxes. 'Ways' that have him under investigation for fraud..like over valuing his properties while going around hat in hand looking for loans but as soon as the IRS shows up says the are really not worth that much.
Name one thing Trump has done to reduce his tax liability that wealthy Democrats have not also done.
The ones that have him under investigation.
And you really don't believe the investigations are politically motivated?
Since Barr showed up I'm beginning to think they are.
Wow, this just is a lefttard.......spyuing on campaigns, fake dossiers, railroading people like Flynn and Stone....and this guy is worried about Barr......you can't fix stupid.

Bump.

What indictments.......first to understand any of this, you need to be able to read and do your own reseach, which you clearly do not do.
Hand up dont shoot....you buy it
jacob blake was just breaking up a fight....you buy it
I cant breathe....you buy it
Traveyon MArtin.....you buy it

once the investigations are done, you get pissed..because you only care about the political context.....you don't care about the facts or what was proven.....

The loans are coming due!!! ZOMG!!!! Noooooooooooo

It's a lower interest rate environment! What will Trump do when secured loans come due in a lower interest rate environment??????

Last edited:

The loans are coming due!!! ZOMG!!!! Noooooooooooo

It's a lower interest rate environment! What will Trump do when hoe secured loans come due in a lower interest rate environment??????
These are people that don't read the report and just say $750.......it's hilarious how stupid these drones are

Forum List

Back