Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

Trump's cult scrambling to explains this one..line 56..$750 owned Uncle Sam (chuckle). Sorry Trumptards, nothing is going to change that..no matter how much you whine.
It's already been debunked buddy... He paid collectively 5.2 million over those two years.

You... Should stop now, and read before talking. Threads are here on the boards.
He paid $750 bucks that's it..and as for 'he paid almost $7 million in taxes, it says so right there in the article'..he neutralized that by using questionable tax dodges and getting a big refund..hence the NY investigation and IRS audit..
IOW, he has a team of tax attorneys getting him every break they can. You know, like Bill Gates does, and Jeff Bezos, and Nancy Pelosi, and on it goes. Face it, the tax code has been deliberately made so complicated that just about anyone can get in trouble with the IRS if somebody really wants to go after them.
He dug his own hole.

Yes, Trump brought it on himself by beating Hillary. The Presidency was hers. Sure it was

“The whole gospel of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence: Hate the man who is better off than you are. Never under any circumstances admit that his success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others.”
"If it's good enough for Karl Marx it's good enough for me" ....said every leftist politician who ever lived
and their scummy little media friends.

You Trumptards can try and spin this all you want it still doesn't erase the fact that working stiffs all over this country, working paycheck to paycheck to pay their mortage or rent pay more taxes that Trump. They can't afford tax attorneys in shark skin suits finding ways for him to dodge his taxes. 'Ways' that have him under investigation for fraud..like over valuing his properties while going around hat in hand looking for loans but as soon as the IRS shows up says the are really not worth that much.
And yet sock puppet Biden paid less And used every loop hole in the tax code. But you idiots only think Trump should be a target.
talk about simple minded

Trump's cult scrambling to explains this one..line 56..$750 owned Uncle Sam (chuckle). Sorry Trumptards, nothing is going to change that..no matter how much you whine.
That's all he OWED? You jealous? And unlike all the dems that Obama nominated that had to drop out because they did NOT pay their taxes, Trump PAID his. Answer me this retard, why is when Biden avoids paying half a million a year to social security you don't mind?
Yup Trump paid alright, all $750 of it..(chuckle)
If that's all he owed, what's your beef?
It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.
Which is nothing new. BTW, he didn't "come to that figure", his tax guys did, and they will be all over this because their butts are on the line too.

It's already been debunked buddy... He paid collectively 5.2 million over those two years.

You... Should stop now, and read before talking. Threads are here on the boards.
He paid $750 bucks that's it..and as for 'he paid almost $7 million in taxes, it says so right there in the article'..he neutralized that by using questionable tax dodges and getting a big refund..hence the NY investigation and IRS audit..
IOW, he has a team of tax attorneys getting him every break they can. You know, like Bill Gates does, and Jeff Bezos, and Nancy Pelosi, and on it goes. Face it, the tax code has been deliberately made so complicated that just about anyone can get in trouble with the IRS if somebody really wants to go after them.
He dug his own hole.
Have you ever had a team of tax attorneys working for you, recommending various strategies and not even able to completely agree because the writers of the tax code can't agree? Have you ever filed a tax return that includes income from hundreds of companies? Have you ever even tried to figure out the tax code to decide what is and what isn't deductible in a return concerning hundreds of millions of dollars? My money is on "NO". Obviously, you only want TRUMP! to be in trouble, but we've seen what happens when politicians don't even bother to pay their taxes for years. They get a chance for their handlers to cough up the dough and go on about their business. In this case, he might have some deductions disallowed.

I've mentioned several times that I listen to both left wing and right wing radio, and some have asked me why. Well, part of it is because when things happen, you can know their arguments, and sometimes, you can get some insight into their plans.

Today was one of those days. Listening to the signorile show, he tipped off what the leftist plan is in regards to this whole tax thing.

In today's show, signorile was saying "if trump is innocent, all he needs to do is release his taxes!"

That statement right there says 2 things. 1) the NYT story and the information they claim to have is fabricated. If it weren't, why would the left be saying he needs to release his taxes? According to NYT, they already have them.

Which leads to point 2) the whole angle of the NYT printing this article is trying to put a lot of questionable information out there, in hopes they can goad or pressure trump to release his taxes voluntarily. This is probably why all this is happening so close to the debate and to the election itself. Its just more mud to throw at trump to keep him occupied. If they can keep him on the defensive, then he will not have the opportunity to mount angood offense.

That's all he OWED? You jealous? And unlike all the dems that Obama nominated that had to drop out because they did NOT pay their taxes, Trump PAID his. Answer me this retard, why is when Biden avoids paying half a million a year to social security you don't mind?

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

Trump lied to you about his qualifications for office. He lied about his wealth. He's continuing to funnel money from foreign governments into his corporations. He's making policy decisions to favour nations giving him money.

And you think it's cool that this rich guy pays no taxes. Well, you were dumb enough to vote for the conman the first time, so I'm probably expecting an intellectual capacity you don't have. But really man! How stupid can you be.

Trump lied to you about his qualifications for office. He lied about his wealth. He's continuing to funnel money from foreign governments into his corporations. He's making policy decisions to favour nations giving him money.

And you think it's cool that this rich guy pays no taxes. Well, you were dumb enough to vote for the conman the first time, so I'm probably expecting an intellectual capacity you don't have. But really man! How stupid can you be.
Fuck off Canadian.... Worry about YOUR shithole Country.

He dug his own hole.
Have you ever had a team of tax attorneys working for you, recommending various strategies and not even able to completely agree because the writers of the tax code can't agree? Have you ever filed a tax return that includes income from hundreds of companies? Have you ever even tried to figure out the tax code to decide what is and what isn't deductible in a return concerning hundreds of millions of dollars? My money is on "NO". Obviously, you only want TRUMP! to be in trouble, but we've seen what happens when politicians don't even bother to pay their taxes for years. They get a chance for their handlers to cough up the dough and go on about their business. In this case, he might have some deductions disallowed.

Wow, the lengths that those suffering from TDS will go to in order to justify Trump's blatantly illegal and immoral financial practices. Bank fraud, insurance fraud, lying to the American public, endangering national security. It's just Trump trying to get the best possible tax rate.

There's no limits to the depths you will sink to.

I don't have a lying conman trying to destroy my country. I have millions of idiot Americans living less than an hour away, willing to elect B.T. Barnum and his entire circus to run the country, right into the ground.

Vote for a clown, and you get a circus. The only thing is that people are dying because you voted for this bullshit.

You're in no position to refer to any country but your own as a "shithole" or to tell anyone to fuck off. You can't even leave your shithole country because no one will let your diseased asses in. And you did it to yourselves, believing Republicans and their lies. You're just that stupid.

Wow, the lengths that those suffering from TDS will go to in order to justify Trump's blatantly illegal and immoral financial practices. Bank fraud, insurance fraud, lying to the American public, endangering national security. It's just Trump trying to get the best possible tax rate.

Until you show he's done something illegal... I don't think you should call people stupid. Up to you though.

Until you show he's done something illegal... I don't think you should call people stupid. Up to you though.

We have shown on multiple occasions that he's done illegal stuff. You continue to refuse to believe it. Hell, he settled a fraud case for $25 million AFTER you elected him President.

At this point, to call Trump supporters "stupid", is an insult to stupid people.

I don't have a lying conman trying to destroy my country. I have millions of idiot Americans living less than an hour away, willing to elect B.T. Barnum and his entire circus to run the country, right into the ground.

Vote for a clown, and you get a circus. The only thing is that people are dying because you voted for this bullshit.

You're in no position to refer to any country but your own as a "shithole" or to tell anyone to fuck off. You can't even leave your shithole country because no one will let your diseased asses in. And you did it to yourselves, believing Republicans and their lies. You're just that stupid.
Then you shouldn't vote for Trump.

Oh, wait! You can't! You don't have any say in our affairs.

Well, bye. Come back when you can't stay as long.

We have shown on multiple occasions that he's done illegal stuff. You continue to refuse to believe it. Hell, he settled a fraud case for $25 million AFTER you elected him President.

At this point, to call Trump supporters "stupid", is an insult to stupid people.
No... You haven't. The fact that you think you have, makes you stupid. Just so you are aware.

Yup Trump paid alright, all $750 of it..(chuckle)
If that's all he owed, what's your beef?
It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.

Poor bennie

You guys never quit do you? First it was Russia, then it was a phone call, all proven unfounded. Now you have him guilty of tax fraud when no charges have been brought. Talk about TDS.
All unproven??...why all the indictments and prison sentences..

You guys never quit do you? First it was Russia, then it was a phone call, all proven unfounded. Now you have him guilty of tax fraud when no charges have been brought. Talk about TDS.

None actually.

None actually.
None..here that Manafort..Flynn and Stone..NONE!!

None actually.
None..here that Manafort..Flynn and Stone..NONE!!

So uninformed.

Forum List

Back