Per the NYT own story, Trump actually paid to the US Treasury $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017.

Trump's cult scrambling to explains this one..line 56..$750 owned Uncle Sam (chuckle). Sorry Trumptards, nothing is going to change that..no matter how much you whine.
That's all he OWED? You jealous? And unlike all the dems that Obama nominated that had to drop out because they did NOT pay their taxes, Trump PAID his. Answer me this retard, why is when Biden avoids paying half a million a year to social security you don't mind?

You Trumptards can try and spin this all you want it still doesn't erase the fact that working stiffs all over this country, working paycheck to paycheck to pay their mortage or rent pay more taxes that Trump. They can't afford tax attorneys in shark skin suits finding ways for him to dodge his taxes. 'Ways' that have him under investigation for fraud..like over valuing his properties while going around hat in hand looking for loans but as soon as the IRS shows up says the are really not worth that much.
I don't have a problem with anything you just said... Except for that you are blaming one man or people who support that man for something that pretty much every rich person does.

I'm not shy... If I had that kind of money I would do it too... It would be good to stop that kind of thing. I agree. But it's not illegal, and you won't find anyone trying to take that shit down actually get the nomination... Bernie anyone? Ron Paul?

I suggest if you want that to change, you vote third party or do like we did Trump, the RNC and the DNC sure as hell ain't going to do it.

Barking up the wrong tree.

Trump's cult scrambling to explains this one..line 56..$750 owned Uncle Sam (chuckle). Sorry Trumptards, nothing is going to change that..no matter how much you whine.
It's already been debunked buddy... He paid collectively 5.2 million over those two years.

You... Should stop now, and read before talking. Threads are here on the boards.

You Trumptards can try and spin this all you want it still doesn't erase the fact that working stiffs all over this country, working paycheck to paycheck to pay their mortage or rent pay more taxes that Trump. They can't afford tax attorneys in shark skin suits finding ways for him to dodge his taxes. 'Ways' that have him under investigation for fraud..like over valuing his properties while going around hat in hand looking for loans but as soon as the IRS shows up says the are really not worth that much.
Name one thing Trump has done to reduce his tax liability that wealthy Democrats have not also done.
The ones that have him under investigation.
And you really don't believe the investigations are politically motivated?

Name one thing Trump has done to reduce his tax liability that wealthy Democrats have not also done.
The ones that have him under investigation.
And you really don't believe the investigations are politically motivated?
Since Barr showed up I'm beginning to think they are.

That's all he OWED? You jealous? And unlike all the dems that Obama nominated that had to drop out because they did NOT pay their taxes, Trump PAID his. Answer me this retard, why is when Biden avoids paying half a million a year to social security you don't mind?
Yup Trump paid alright, all $750 of it..(chuckle)

Sounds like he did what every other wealthy person does, take advantage of legal deductions on his tax bill. Sounds like your real complaint should be at the tax code.

If that's all he owed, what's your beef?

It's already been debunked buddy... He paid collectively 5.2 million over those two years.

You... Should stop now, and read before talking. Threads are here on the boards.
He paid $750 bucks that's it..and as for 'he paid almost $7 million in taxes, it says so right there in the article'..he neutralized that by using questionable tax dodges and getting a big refund..hence the NY investigation and IRS audit..

He paid $750 bucks that's it..and as for 'he paid almost $7 million in taxes, it says so right there in the article'..he neutralized that by using questionable tax dodges and getting a big refund..hence the NY investigation and IRS audit..
IOW, he has a team of tax attorneys getting him every break they can. You know, like Bill Gates does, and Jeff Bezos, and Nancy Pelosi, and on it goes. Face it, the tax code has been deliberately made so complicated that just about anyone can get in trouble with the IRS if somebody really wants to go after them.

We can't stop the NY times, we can only laugh at them. I remember Rush talking about how the State if NY audited him 15 years in a row at one point, and it never amounted to anything other than Rush paying for accountant fees.

If that's all he owed, what's your beef?
It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.

IOW, he has a team of tax attorneys getting him every break they can. You know, like Bill Gates does, and Jeff Bezos, and Nancy Pelosi, and on it goes. Face it, the tax code has been deliberately made so complicated that just about anyone can get in trouble with the IRS if somebody really wants to go after them.
He dug his own hole.

The Old Post Office Hotel is in Washington DC. So you just admitted that Democrats set up a "tax dodge," LOL.

How does this keep happening in blue cities? Democrats are the most corrupt people on earth, and you just agreed with that ...

:oops-28:

It's how he came to that figure...hence the NYC investigation and IRS audit... let me put this as simply as I can for all you Trump's beloved poorly educated..HE'S UNDER INVESTIGATION BY NYC AND IRS AUDIT FOR TAX FRAUD.
You guys never quit do you? First it was Russia, then it was a phone call, all proven unfounded. Now you have him guilty of tax fraud when no charges have been brought. Talk about TDS.

Negative. Read it again. Slower this time.

Last edited:
Sounds like he did what every other wealthy person does, take advantage of legal deductions on his tax bill. Sounds like your real complaint should be at the tax code.

They can't complain about the tax code because Joe Biden and Congress are the problem.

Forum List

Back