Per GOP - COVID19 was made in a lab and covered up by China

No, they just have different goals, ya moron.

They already have control of their country. They do things for a purpose.

Now, let's just let you embarrass yourself and let all the crazy out:

For what purpose(s) would China intentionally release a novel virus on the world that does equal damage to their own country and their allies?

Take a big swig of your bottle of Trump piss, and then let 'er rip!
Why would the ChiCom’s release worldwide pandemic when Trump was going to win by a landslide?

You freak, China is murdering tens of thousands of its own citizens per week and has hundreds of thousands in slavery.
You are one evil loving freak who needs to stick your head in a wood chipper.

Why would the ChiCom’s release worldwide pandemic when Trump was going to win by a landslide?

You freak, China is murdering tens of thousands of its own citizens per week and has hundreds of thousands in slavery.
He is an educated and secular man. He knows all.

No, they just have different goals, ya moron.

They already have control of their country. They do things for a purpose.

Now, let's just let you embarrass yourself and let all the crazy out:

For what purpose(s) would China intentionally release a novel virus on the world that does equal damage to their own country and their allies?

Take a big swig of your bottle of Trump piss, and then let 'er rip!
No wonder Democrats love China. China has slaves Democrats long for again.

The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were over 3.8 million people living in conditions of modern slavery in China, a prevalence of 2.8 victims for every thousand people in the country. This estimate does not include figures on organ trafficking.

Neat!

So is that your final answer? They unleashed a global pandemic that harmed their own country as much as any other, because they didn't want your special little orange boy to get reelected?

You fucking Moron. Trump has turned your brains to diarrhea.

Neat!

So is that your final answer? They unleashed a global pandemic that harmed their own country as much as any other, because they didn't want your special little orange boy to get reelected?

They didn’t do it on purpose. It was negligence. An educated and secular man should be able to figure that out.

Neat!

Shitforbrains thinks the ChiCom rulers got harmed in the past year.

Fucktard will lie for mass murderers forever.

Intuition is yes, almost certainly, just myth. Yes, that is what I think. No, I don't think you get any credit, if you are right for the wrong reasons. Sorry.
That’s because you’re an educated and secular man. We all bow to you. But you also know I am correct. 100% sure.

Shitforbrains thinks the ChiCom rulers got harmed in the past year.
Economically, yes, they kind of did. By the way, we have been in a pandemic more than a year. Funny, they were doing a lot better, with no pandemic and Trump as President. It's almost as if you are just a loudmouthed crazy person, or something.

That’s because you’re an educated and secular man. We all bow to you.
Well, gee thanks, but those aren't "my" methods. They weren't invented by me.

No, I do not know you are correct. As of right now, I think it is probably more likely that the virus emerged from nature. Given what scientists from all over are saying, as best I can tell. Surely you understand if I don't stake my guess at this time on the rumblings of your colon.

Economically, yes, they kind of did. By the way, we have been in a pandemic more than a year. Funny, they were doing a lot better, with no pandemic and Trump as President. It's almost as if you are just a loudmouthed crazy person, or something.
Tell us how much the top officials of China lost the past year.

You have no fucking clue, you just lie for your mass murdering masters.

No, I do not know you are correct. As of right now, I think it is probably more likely that the virus emerged from nature. Given what scientists from all over are saying, as best I can tell. Surely you understand if I don't stake my guess at this time on the rumblings of your colon.
Says shitforbrains who thinks China’s Commie government wouldn’t harm its own citizens.

Tell us how much the top officials of China lost the past year.

You have no fucking clue, you just lie for your mass murdering masters.
Tell me how they gained? What gain to the country? This is your book report, dipshit. Not mone.

So again, why? Why would they do it?

You're having a hard time with this. I will check back later.
They gained via supremacy in the South China Sea and moving closer to making their currency the global currency. In terms of them doing “better” that’s up for debate as communist governments aren’t exactly honest. They won’t allow our inspectors in there. They are hiding the truth. An educated and secular man would have figured that out.

Scientists sans Fauci aren’t saying that. So an educated and secular man believes it’s just a coincidence that the virus emerged in the same place where the only place they study such viruses? LOL

I always knew you were stupid but this proves it. Guess the WSJ is stupid too….

Forum List

Back