People who voted for Trump

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy

Who voted for Trump:

Those who believe his Apprentice persona
Those who hated Hillary more
Those who thought......How bad can he be? What do we have to lose?
Deplorables who hate Mexicans, Muslims, Minorities, Gays
Those who only cared about stocking the courts with Conservatives
Those who will only vote for a Republican

Who voted for Trump:

So you didn't read the OP. Don't derail the thread.

The Leftists on this board (you know who you are) believe they are all uneducated rednecks. You're wrong. The voters span all criteria and many are businessmen, accountants, bankers, consultants, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

They don't talk about it. They keep to themselves, they post on message boards such as this under an alias and they may even vilify him publicly because otherwise they risk their jobs. But inside that voter booth they voted for him. This is why he won. Media is 90% Leftist. How else do you explain the media vilifying Trump more than China over this. Hell, Trump has zero to do with Europe, that has been ravaged by this virus but still the media gives China a free pass.

Media is also stroking and exaggerating the COVID-19 impact. 85% of those who get the COVID have minor to no symptoms. 10k of the 50k in deaths took place in nursing facilities. Most of us are fine! But that is just one example of many how Media shames those who don't share Leftist views.

So to all those who believe Trump voters are poorly educated, brainwashed, racist, stupid, etc. Most of us are exactly the opposite and that is what you don't grasp. This is why the polls are so off. This is why you are deranged Leftists.

Enjoy
Most his policy has failed. Heck the country is the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime. Smart people would jump off that sinking ship. Is that happening?

Enjoy
Sounds like you have a complex.
Sounds like you can't rebut his post.

I voted for Trump.

Hardly a redneck, I grew up on the eastern part of Long Island (what city dwellers call "the rich part").

I'm retired Navy. I'm a successful businessman and investor. I drive a really nice German automobile.

Ain't a whole lot about me that says "redneck"...

Driving a German car makes you unAmerican.

Liberal elitists always look down their noses at everyone who doesn't want to be a member of their political circle. Obama was a perfect example of that. Even though he attended Harvard through the Affirmative Action program, he was nothing more than a low-class community organizer with low self-esteem.

President Trump was a refreshing change from eight years of Obama. Even though Donald Trump a multi-billionaire with a supermodel wife, he doesn't put himself of a pedestal far above the common man and woman.
This has been refreshing? Divided country? Huge deficits? Shut down country?

Enjoy
Most his policy has failed. Heck the country is the worst I’ve seen in my lifetime. Smart people would jump off that sinking ship. Is that happening?

his base will go down with their captain.

1587997511527.jpeg

Enjoy

his base will go down with their captain.

View attachment 328735
That seems to be the case. Doesn’t matter the tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Or that Mexico isn’t paying for the wall. Or that the tariffs hurt manufacturing. Or even that the whole country is shut down. That makes me question what kinds of people these are that support failure.

Who voted for Trump:

So you didn't read the OP. Don't derail the thread.
You’re not the boss of me

You picked the topic

No need to be your "Boss"... Your lack education exposes you....

I voted for Trump.

Hardly a redneck, I grew up on the eastern part of Long Island (what city dwellers call "the rich part").

I'm retired Navy. I'm a successful businessman and investor. I drive a really nice German automobile.

Meanwhile "American" manufactured automobiles contain 95% materials made in China...

I voted for Trump.

Meanwhile "American" manufactured automobiles contain 95% materials made in China...

Bullshit. I used to work for Ford. The frames for their trucks are built right here in my town and transported by rail to the factory. The factory that makes the brakes for Toyota is also here. My aunt worked in Illinois for decades making the wiring harnesses for GM.

Stop making shit up as you go because it backs up your asinine beliefs.

I voted for Trump.

Your jealousy is palpable.

My car was built in Alabama, dipshit...

I voted for Trump.

Then is not a German car, now is it?

I voted for Trump.

Jealousy? Hardly!

99.9% of people use the term palpable and have no fucking idea what it means. Do you or you just want to sound smart?

Then your car is not a German car, now is it? It is a German brand.

Toyota has an incredibly large factory in my state and they are American from the ground up.

People who voted for Trump....................

voted for a Stalin-style propagandist.

COVID-19 Relief Checks Come With Letter From Trump Saying He ‘Proudly Signed’ CARES Act

"Apparently President Donald Trump’s name on the paper checks wasn’t enough.

Americans receiving the stimulus checks from the government’s COVID-19 relief package are also being sent letters signed by Trump saying that he “proudly signed” the legislation that made the payments happen, per CNN’s report and photos of the letters posted by check recipients on Twitter.

“I am pleased to notify you that as provided by the CARES Act, you are receiving an Economic Impact Payment of $1,200.00 by Direct Deposit,” Trump writes in CNN’s copy of the letter. “We hope this payment provides meaningful support to you during this period.”

The letters are apparently sent to both Americans who received the checks through direct deposit and those who received paper checks."

Forum List

Back