Why hasn't the MSM mentioned the 70% of COVID-19 cases not hospitalized, recovered or dead? Because it is GOOD News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've asked this question on this forum several times and yet NO ONE has told me why the MSM doesn't share the good NEWS that nearly 70% of reported
COVID-19 cases are NOT dead, are not recovered, and DEFINITELY NOT hospitalized?
Is it because it is GOOD News that 70% of infected people don't have to go to the hospital? Why don't we hear/read about this?
7 out of 10 cases are not dead, recovered or hospitalized. And the MSM doesn't report that.

To me it is good news. To the MSM that gave 96% of their donations to a loser, it is one more attempted to influence the diminishing number of people
that believe the MSM. And this last supposedly "gaffe" of Trump ...i.e. "the disinfectant," was totally BLOWN so out of proportion by the MSM. The only
people that seemingly didn't comprehend that Trump has a higher opinion of the intelligence of Americans than the MSM, i.e. he saw no need to tell
Americans... "don't drink bleach"! But the MSM that has a much lower perception of THEIR readers/viewers intelligence evidently!

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 8.55.23 AM.png

I've asked this question on this forum several times and yet NO ONE has told me why the MSM doesn't share the good NEWS that nearly 70% of reported
COVID-19 cases are NOT dead, are not recovered, and DEFINITELY NOT hospitalized?
Is it because it is GOOD News that 70% of infected people don't have to go to the hospital? Why don't we hear/read about this?
7 out of 10 cases are not dead, recovered or hospitalized. And the MSM doesn't report that.

To me it is good news. To the MSM that gave 96% of their donations to a loser, it is one more attempted to influence the diminishing number of people
that believe the MSM. And this last supposedly "gaffe" of Trump ...i.e. "the disinfectant," was totally BLOWN so out of proportion by the MSM. The only
people that seemingly didn't comprehend that Trump has a higher opinion of the intelligence of Americans than the MSM, i.e. he saw no need to tell
Americans... "don't drink bleach"! But the MSM that has a much lower perception of THEIR readers/viewers intelligence evidently!

View attachment 328723
He underestimated the stupidity of conservatives as a couple were hospitalized for drinking disinfectants after he threw that idea out there.

During March 1–28, 2020, the overall laboratory-confirmed COVID-19–associated hospitalization rate was 4.6 per 100,000 population; rates increased with age, with the highest rates among adults aged ≥65 years. Approximately 90% of hospitalized patients identified through COVID-NET had one or more underlying conditions, the most common being obesity, hypertension, chronic lung disease, diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular disease.

View attachment 328723
You have more excuses for Trump's gaffs than Carter has peanuts. Trump looks at you just as he has always looked at the uninformed--easy to con and he has been doing that all his life.
I don't know about you, but I take for granted that most of the cases do not end up in hospitals. It is not good or bad
news.

The Democrat controlled MSM isn't going to tell us anything but what Dems. want us to hear. And the MSM editors at the DNC will only publish statistics that will justify their position of keeping the economy shut down. They don't care that their goal of tanking the economy will destroy businesses and kill people. They are ruthlessly power hungry. Eff Democrats and their butt boys in the MSM.

View attachment 328723
He underestimated the stupidity of conservatives as a couple were hospitalized for drinking disinfectants after he threw that idea out there.

TRUMP never suggested people ingest disinfectants. What happened was he asked Brix a question about disinfectants used by injection, if you have issue with that get back to me after you research all the different ingredients used in vaccines. What happened was the MSM misrepresented a sound bite and the MSM promoted drinking disinfectants. There is no way anyone could have watched what TRUMP actually said and conclude he was telling people to drink disinfectants. The suggestion was 100% media promoted.

Three threads now about how victimized you’re feeling. Dude get a life.

As for the Press not reporting recoveries...you’re simply lying through your crooked nicotine stained teeth.

Three threads now about how victimized you’re feeling. Dude get a life.

As for the Press not reporting recoveries...you’re simply lying through your crooked nicotine stained teeth.
Conservatives' failures are always somehow the fault of Liberals with these schmucks.

View attachment 328723
Remember it was the democrats sucking down Tide Pods and Aquarium cleaner, so what make yo think it is republicans drinking the disinfectants ? Judging from past experience it may not be.
Speaking of Democratic heroes

View attachment 328723
Remember it was the democrats sucking down Tide Pods and Aquarium cleaner, so what make yo think it is republicans drinking the disinfectants ? Judging from past experience it may not be.
Who else but Conservatives would listen to Impeached Trump?

The Democrat controlled MSM isn't going to tell us anything but what Dems. want us to hear. And the MSM editors at the DNC will only publish statistics that will justify their position of keeping the economy shut down. They don't care that their goal of tanking the economy will destroy businesses and kill people. They are ruthlessly power hungry. Eff Democrats and their butt boys in the MSM.
That couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe you should watch MSM instead of Fox, which is a Trump shill.

There are no news entities anymore just Get Trump journalism.
70-85% of all positives are so benign the party does not know they have it.
There is NO evidence that those people spread it to everyone else they come in contact with and always in a more severe form. In fact for the last month just about nobody has come in contact with anybody

Because... the Trump train is heading to the WH at faster pace than ever and there is nothing they can do.

During March 1–28, 2020, the overall laboratory-confirmed COVID-19–associated hospitalization rate was 4.6 per 100,000 population; rates increased with age, with the highest rates among adults aged ≥65 years. Approximately 90% of hospitalized patients identified through COVID-NET had one or more underlying conditions, the most common being obesity, hypertension, chronic lung disease, diabetes mellitus, and cardiovascular disease.
And that is my point also! The MSM has as this attached meme shows to also count people that may have other issues as COVID-19 deaths!

Attachments

• NYTfalsearticle.png
    NYTfalsearticle.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 21

View attachment 328723
And because the people evidently like you suffer from attention deficit disorder and Trump disarrangement syndrome you DON"T get all the information because your MSM alters what you hear/read. FACTS are never displayed by people like you!

View attachment 328723

Survival of the fittest. People dumb enough to drink fish-tank cleaner, Lysol, or Clorox, sort of deserve what happens.. along with people who take a bath in Clorox

View attachment 328723

Survival of the fittest. People dumb enough to drink fish-tank cleaner, Lysol, or Clorox, sort of deserve what happens.. along with people who take a bath in Clorox
I don't believe many of the people that suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome know what you were describing,..."bath in clorox"
Chris Cuomo's wife Cristina is mocked for saying she bathed in CLOROX to treat coronavirus while the CNN host slams Trump's suggestion people could be infected with disinfectant
  • Cristina Cuomo says she put half a cup of Clorox in her bath twice a week as she battled against coronavirus
  • She says it was recommended to her by an energy medicine doctor
  • Social media users were quick to criticize its dangers
  • Clorox warns not to bath in the bleach on its website
  • It came as her husband Chris criticized President Trump on his CNN show for suggesting unorthodox coronavirus cures
  • Cristina and Chris Cuomo have recovered while their son Mario is still ill

View attachment 328723
And because the people evidently like you suffer from attention deficit disorder and Trump disarrangement syndrome you DON"T get all the information because your MSM alters what you hear/read. FACTS are never displayed by people like you!
Your dementia is noted and discarded. That aside, idiots are stil being hospitalized for consuming disinfectants because the impeached moron-in-chief suggested we try injecting disinfectants like bleach and rubbing alcohol.

View attachment 328723

So you're ok with the president of the United States suggesting we do moronic shit, like testing injecting disinfectants into the human body? Leave it up to the unintelligent folks like his followers who don't know better than to not listen to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back