People who gain recognition by speaking out against establishment and make money

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
It's not just Hillary Clinton - people such as Alex Jones, Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura among others, have acquired recognition by fiercely speaking out against the establishment and against the international bankers, yet they offer no solution, for example: solution of Alex Jones seems to be to buy his iodine and food packets on his info wars site, solution of brother Nathanael seems to be more Christian signs in public places, and solution of the white pride storm front seems to be seceding and white America. I believe the problem and the solution is very clear - Our government which is a puppet of big money, the international bankers can keep winning popularity contests and call it elections, while in a referendum (where people can vote for and against the candidates establishment tells them are popular) they will lose big time among American people, because vast majority does not believe in them at all. I created such referendums in the past, and small numbers give an excuse for the establishment trolls to disregard it as inaccurate, however by getting some known people involved and sponsoring this referendum, we can show to the world that America has no government, and then demand real, referendum type elections, where money will not help any candidates win, opening the doors to a new government.

Signing this petition will not put you on any mailing list, it will simply show us that we are not alone.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/549/465/754/#sign

Ron Paul offered a solution. I doubt you could debate against that.

That is one thing I do credit Ron Paul with. This was a man who was not afraid to put solutions on the table and defend them vigorously. He had stones.

I disagreed with a large part of his platform, but I always admired him for sticking to his principles. He did not take the coward's way out of always attacking the other guy but never offering any solutions, which is the way of the GOP today. And it sickens me the way he was treated during the primaries.

I respect him a great deal.

His son, not at all.

Last edited:
people such as Alex Jones

I watch clips of Alex Jones and I marvel that anyone actually subscribes to this guy's special brand of over-the-top insanity. It reminds me of people who worship "psychics" like Sylvia Browne. When you know Browne is a fake, it is astonishing to think people cannot see what an obvious fake she is.

The same with Jones. When you watch him, knowing he's a total fruitcake, it is completely baffling as to what it is his followers see in him.

That is one thing I do credit Ron Paul with. This was a man who was not afraid to put solutions on the table and defend them vigorously. He had stones.

I disagreed with a large part of his platform, but I always admired him for sticking to his principles. He did not take the coward's way out of always attacking the other guy but never offering any solutions, which is the way of the GOP today.

His son, not at all.

I like Rand quite a bit. He has had less to to do good or fail so I don't follow him very much.

I disagreed with a large part of his platform, but I always admired him for sticking to his principles. He did not take the coward's way out of always attacking the other guy but never offering any solutions, which is the way of the GOP today.

His son, not at all.

I like Rand quite a bit. He has had less to to do good or fail so I don't follow him very much.

Rand is a poser. I get the impression he feels he has to emulate his father, but his constant contradicting of himself suggests his heart is not really in it. He's a show pony who enjoys wearing all the ribbons of the position.

Last edited:

His son, not at all.

Rand is a poser. I get the impression he feels he has to emulate his father, but his constant contradicting of himself suggests his heart is not really in it. He's a show pony who enjoys wearing all the ribbons of the position.

It's possible, but where are you seeing him contradicting himself? When in the passed I looked at his voting record it looked good to me. Small because he's still new in context of other politicians, but that's why I don't stalk him or anything, there just ain't a lot there yet.

I feel at this point he would be billions of times better as a President than Obama or Bush was, but that's a "feeling," not a fact.

His son, not at all.

Feel free to post some examples of his contradictions.

And for the record I have never watched any Alex jones. Like seriously, never.

I only see clips of him when other people post them.

It is a weird sensation. Someone will copy and past the latest Alex Jones missive and I think to myself, "They're going to trash this nut, right?" But instead, they are drinking his piss by the bucket!

It's astonishing.

It's possible, but where are you seeing him contradicting himself? When in the passed I looked at his voting record it looked good to me. Small because he's still new in context of other politicians, but that's why I don't stalk him or anything, there just ain't a lot there yet.

I feel at this point he would be billions of times better as a President than Obama or Bush was, but that's a "feeling," not a fact.

He contradicts himself when he speaks publicly. One example is that whole bombing of Americans with drones thing. One day he is filibustering over this imaginary scenario, the next day he is all for drones bombing someone who robbed a liquor store!

He contradicts himself when he speaks publicly. One example is that whole bombing of Americans with drones thing. One day he is filibustering over this imaginary scenario, the next day he is all for drones bombing someone who robbed a liquor store!

Think you're getting that wrong. One was spying on Americans without reason as well as bombing people in other countries killing innocent civilians (and children). The other was used in local law enforcement during an actual crime, IE a shot out with no hostages or yes a robbery with no hostages.

To me there is a big difference, one is constitutional and the other is clearly not. One is moral the other is clearly not.

Forum List

Back