People whining about GAP t shirt.

One can't help but wonder if Californians are whining about the Manifest Destiny T-shirt over cups of Starbucks coffee.

What delicious irony!

Actually....noticing your sig pic....

WE were the first terrorists in the USA.....White Europeans invaded this country like a plague.....Not that I'm not glad we did.....but your sigline is wrong.

Yet these asses could sell che guavara shirts all day and no one would say a word. Personally I think anyone that would pay 30 bucks for a 5 dollar tshirt, deserves what ever they give them.

Your Icon signature is not accurate Dissent.

fighting-terrorism-since-1492.jpg

We civilized this land..it wasn't a nation yet so no one owned it...Plus Indians massacred the first Americans that came here from Europe.
Radical theory of first Americans places Stone Age Europeans in Delmarva 20,000 years ago - The Washington Post

It wasn't a nation? tell that to the Iroquois Nation and all the rest of the different regional Nations of tribes that inhabited this land.

Did you notice the headline where it says "RADICAL THEORY"....of course, you believe it because it fits your ideology.

BTW....I notice that even IF the radical theory proves correct....when Europeans are killed it's a "massacre", but when hundreds of thousands of Native Americans are killed? It's "civilizing them".

C'mon man...

It was war between the English and the Indians...wasn't a massacre..its only a radical theory because we have all been brainwashed to think the indians were here first and now there is proof they weren't.

Yet these asses could sell che guavara shirts all day and no one would say a word. Personally I think anyone that would pay 30 bucks for a 5 dollar tshirt, deserves what ever they give them.

It's called the free market. If you hate it so much you should go live in China.

It was war between the English and the Indians...wasn't a massacre..its only a radical theory because we have all been brainwashed to think the indians were here first and now there is proof they weren't.

:lol:

Why is this in Politics? Move the crap to current events or conspiracy sections...

/agree. I guess there is a first time for everything eh Candy? :)

I think they should give Dissent his very own forum and make it so he is the only one who can post in it. :D

Forum List

Back