People Sometimes Ask Me Why I Am The Way I Am...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Reaction score
I might tell 'em that, on various occasions, I've been told I've got a touch of ADD, dyslexia, OCD, 'n borderline autism...

but I think this tune prolly explains alot of my outrageous behavior in here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3zkkLckeyM]Brad Paisley - Alcohol - YouTube[/ame]

R

rdean

Strange. Usually, people tell me they want to be like me.

Drumhead

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone with an avatar of Zappa is OK in my book.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://youtu.be/jmiA3jDyefc]Is That All There Is? - YouTube[/ame]

Now some time back I remember a story about Columbus ( I believe it was Columbus ) as he traveled the ocean he went past two mountains that had pillars which said "nothing beyond." Columbus sailed past those mountains although it was believed there was nothing beyond that point and any ship going past that point would fall off the edge of the earth... he went further and discovered America. He said later on.......there is more beyond! Far more beyond. I believe he suggested it be engraved on his tombstone even....... there is more beyond! I like that, Bill. So to answer Peggy Lee's question......Is that all there is? I would say no, Peggy. Forget the bad news and keep going...there is more beyond. - Jeri

Last edited:

lakeview

Reaction score
Strange. Usually, people tell me they want to be like me.
And how exactly do these people make their way into your mother's basement to tell you this?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought Dean did pretty good with his thread about whether or not Hitler could go to heaven if he repented. Dean has his moments. It was a thought provoking thread. - Jeri

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bayou is....just Bill. What you see is what you get. I like that. :)

lakeview

Reaction score
I thought Dean did pretty good with his thread about whether or not Hitler could go to heaven if he repented. Dean has his moments. It was a thought provoking thread. - Jeri
The answer is that Hitler can go to Heaven if he repents but if his living relatives want to be left alone then indulgences must be funded. :)

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List