People more drawn to conservative comedy.. lib comedians gettin canncelled

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

The point was made in the video that leftist comedians are more sarcastic and conservative ones focus on outrage..

Samantha Bee's show cancelled. Good. She seems like a hateful person..

Site:

The Times columnist also feared that late-night hosts were losing their audiences because liberals had lost faith in the direction the country was heading.

The point was made in the video that leftist comedians are more sarcastic and conservative ones focus on outrage..

Site:

The Times columnist also feared that late-night hosts were losing their audiences because liberals had lost faith in the direction the country was heading.
Except outrage isn't comedy. It's just propaganda.
I remember these dudes in the 1930's that tried this tactic.....wonder how it turned out for them? :)

Except outrage isn't comedy. It's just propaganda.
I remember these dudes in the 1930's that tried this tactic.....wonder how it turned out for them? :)
It wasn't the Repubs who shut the government down at all levels. Progs did it. And arrested people. Progs made sure that D.C. looked like a third world nation banana republic to install Biden as Potentate.

• Banned
It wasn't the Repubs who shut the government down at all levels. Progs did it. And arrested people. Progs made sure that D.C. looked like a third world nation banana republic to install Biden as Potentate.
If Americans aren't outragedby THAT, they aren't Americans

Yes, comedians holding a severed head of Trump is sarcasm but conservative comedians are selling outrage.

How fucking moronic. The left media has been pushing utter outrage for the last 5 years now. To sugar coat that so that they can distance it from conservative comedy is not even thinly veiled partisan bullshit.

Even if I loved everything they said I would not bother to watch the litany of hard left late night shows anyway as they are utter garbage. They are stuck in a form of programming that mostly relies on bringing famous people on so they can blow them in front of a worshipping audience.

I do not give a rats ass about what some random actor thinks or how wonderful their latest TV show is. I will never understand Americans fascination and worship of famous wealthy people. Particularly those in Hollywood.

I'm sorry, who exactly was President of the United States in the Spring of 2020? Was I hallucinating when Democrat and REPUBLICAN governors had to make the tough decisions because there was no guidance or direction coming from you savior's adminstration,

Time to get back on your meds here and start facing reality. Under Trump, America WAS a third world banana republic.

I'm sorry, who exactly was President of the United States in the Spring of 2020? Was I hallucinating when Democrat and REPUBLICAN governors had to make the tough decisions because there was no guidance or direction coming from you savior's adminstration,

Time to get back on your meds here and start facing reality. Under Trump, America WAS a third world banana republic.
Yeah, but we had cheap gas and that’s all that matters.

I hate to break it to you but you would hate Trump regardless of what he did.
Governors have the right to determine their state's future.

I smell some fierce backpedaling coming up.
No. This is not how things are done anymore. They will hold onto the monumental double standard no matter what it does or how well proven it may or may not be. Narrative is all that matters in politics anymore as the politicians have realized that people will believe anything no matter how dumb.

Site:

:auiqs.jpg: Not on this planet.

No. This is not how things are done anymore. They will hold onto the monumental double standard no matter what it does or how well proven it may or may not be. Narrative is all that matters in politics anymore as the politicians have realized that people will believe anything no matter how dumb.

They're already starting to backpedal on covid.

The left are begging us not to be mean to them in retaliation for their viciousness regarding their covid delusions.

If they want "forgiveness", there will be backpedaling.

They're already starting to backpedal on covid.

The left are begging us not to be mean to them in retaliation for their viciousness regarding their covid delusions.

If they want "forgiveness", there will be backpedaling.
You think this will last past the election?

I doubt it. More likely, after republicans take the house, they will revert right back to whatever bad is happening is because the republicans in congress.

You remember defund the police:
And they all ran with the narrative.

Remember the shutdowns? Now dems blame them on Trump.

Not that this is a partisan thing, the right does this too. Generally the strategy has been to blame everything bad that you did was actually something you ever supported but it was the other guy that really did it. Give it two months, they will revert right back to the narrative.

Progs were on Trump's ass the whole 4 years as President. They did not want to work with him because he would not put up with all of their demands. Even so, they did get a little. The goal of the system was to get rid of him. The state and city Progs nearly destroyed themselves in a totalitarian agenda. The Prog media/entertainers have not let up at all. And are getting worse.

Site:

Are there any right wing comedians that are actually funny? Please point me to them, I'm unaware of any.

Forum List

Back