People more drawn to conservative comedy.. lib comedians gettin canncelled

The point was made in the video that leftist comedians are more sarcastic and conservative ones focus on outrage..

Samantha Bee's show cancelled. Good. She seems like a hateful person..

Site:

The Times columnist also feared that late-night hosts were losing their audiences because liberals had lost faith in the direction the country was heading.
Bottom line is her humor was too detailed and nuanced that it was over the head of the average need-to-be-entertained-constantly, my-attention-span-is-that-of-a-dung-beetle TV crowd. That being said, a show is only as good as ratings and the dollars advertisers will pump into it. It's a business.

She'll be back. She calls everyone out on their bullshit. We need more of that in media.

Bottom line is her humor was too detailed and nuanced that it was over the head of the average need-to-be-entertained-constantly, my-attention-span-is-that-of-a-dung-beetle TV crowd. That being said, a show is only as good as ratings and the dollars advertisers will pump into it. It's a business.

She'll be back. She calls everyone out on their bullshit. We need more of that in media.
Ah, the standard left wing response to everything when people reject it. It was just to smart for the little people.

That is never an accurate statement.

After 7 years of failed 'Get Trump' its not funny anymore ... its sad and pathetic.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

I do not give a rats ass about what some random actor thinks or how wonderful their latest TV show is. I will never understand Americans fascination and worship of famous wealthy people. Particularly those in Hollywood.
I u/stand it.. I was young/immature once

But understand or not.. it is totally bs that H/wood people deserve any kind of respect. The ones I respect are the ones like Kanye who can think outside the Follywood box..

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

The point was made in the video that leftist comedians are more sarcastic and conservative ones focus on outrage..

Samantha Bee's show cancelled. Good. She seems like a hateful person..

Site:

The Times columnist also feared that late-night hosts were losing their audiences because liberals had lost faith in the direction the country was heading.
I just posted comedy today sucks. One example I gave was comics unleashed Byron allen. Then I find out he’s got $800 million and he’s a black conservative trying to buy Disney.

Anyways, none of the great comedians were conservatives. Maybe Rodney. Lol

Forum List

Back