People defending Biden are getting weirder and weirder

Wallace was just looking for headlines. Biden's entire concept of the pull out was a clusterfk, but a president doesn't really set the details. Should he have noticed nobody knew wtf they were doing, from Blinken to Austin to Miley? YES. But Biden was no better at age 50.

I wonder if it goes back to Beau. Biden's always been a walking gaf on defense. I don't see anyone in his inner circle who has a clue. Biden's always viewed defense as not being any different that SC nominations or budget negotiations. It's one thing to reach the obvious conclusion that Afghan has gone on way too long. It's another thing to actually do the pullout that everyone knows was gonna be bad. I wonder if Biden ever made a decision on the interpreters. We shudda gotten out who we were getting out months ago.

Stop calling Biden's intentional, malicious lies "gaffes". You're the reason he keeps getting away with it.

I started doing that a while ago. No need to waste time with posters who do not discuss in good faith.

I agree, but none of the Democrats are discussing anything in good faith and that would end discussion.

Look at all the morons defending Biden's incompetence and note they are the same ones who would be leading the attack on Trump if he did the same thing.

Good faith and Democrat are oxymorons

Many of our civilians were under the impression that the Afghan government would still be there to protect them. Had US intelligence been accurate they wouldn't have stayed. Funny how that intelligence failure is never attributed beyond the fall, as though there are no tertiary effects.
The ability to read minds has always eluded humans.

Along with CIA's ability to read satellite imaging, apparently. The Taliban did just spring up like mushrooms across the country.
No they didn't they controlled the rural areas of Afghanistan the last twenty years and they do not control all of Afghanistan now.

Haha, I'll entertain your stupidity for a second... What would you like to see me do about the situation Marvin?
Well Marvin's just a trumptard partisan.

But it seems crazy to me that our troops don't seem to even have control at the airport even on OUR side of the fence. Are the Afghans just letting anyone in? Lufthansa is even flying out. The Latest: Biden says 11,000 flown from Kabul over weekend | The China Post, Taiwan'

Biden's now ordered airlines to help.

How long does it take to fly out every one on our side of the fence?

As bad as Biden has always been on seat of the pants personal decisions, when did the Pentagon become so incompetent.

What do these Moon Bat jackasses have besides dishonestly blaming President Potatohead's failures on Trump?

Not much.

yep, and fatso hoss seeks to deflect from Trump being the original fucker. The point was to get the troops out. Trump did so with no regard from Afghan or anything beyond his own interests. Biden's team fucked up thinking the Afghanis would try to stand up to the Taliban on their own. Where they got that absurd notion .... I cannot imagine. Apparently it dated back to Trump's admin. Still no excuse.

But the troops will be out. Both Trump's gop and dems wanted that. Only the neocons lost on that.
You traitors ever stop lying?

Well Marvin's just a trumptard partisan.

But it seems crazy to me that our troops don't seem to even have control at the airport even on OUR side of the fence. Are the Afghans just letting anyone in? Lufthansa is even flying out. The Latest: Biden says 11,000 flown from Kabul over weekend | The China Post, Taiwan'

Biden's now ordered airlines to help.

How long does it take to fly out every one on our side of the fence?

As bad as Biden has always been on seat of the pants personal decisions, when did the Pentagon become so incompetent.
The whole thing was poorly planned, even more poorly executed, and even more poorly messaged and has turned into a big clusterfuck. I'm not making excuses for anything the admin has done and think they should be called out for the lies they have been telling. I'd be saying the same stuff if it was Trump at the helm

Secretary of State Antony Blinken provided a bizarre answer Sunday when confronted by Fox News anchor Chris Wallace about President Joe Biden's level of knowledge about the ongoing crisis in Afghanistan.

Wallace began the interview by questioning Blinken over several statements that Biden has made about the Afghanistan crisis that were later contradicted by his own officials or proved wrong.

Among the topics that Biden got "flat wrong," Wallace asked Blinken about Biden's assertion of Americans being able to safely travel to the Kabul airport for evacuation, Biden's claim that Al Qaeda is not inside Afghanistan, and Biden's claim that U.S. allies are not questioning American "credibility." The truth is that Americans cannot travel safel to the Kabul airport, Al Qaeda is operating in Afghanistan, and many U.S. allies are questioning the Biden administration in the wake of the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

"Mr. Secretary, does the president not know what's going on?" Wallace asked Blinken.

However, instead of addressing Biden's cognizance, Blinken talked about the "emotional" nature of the crisis.

"This is an incredibly emotional time for many of us, and including allies and partners who have been shoulder-to-shoulder with us in Afghanistan for 20 years at high cost to themselves as well as to us," Blinken said.

Are all of these people on drugs? But Wallace gave it a second try, why I don't know

"Sir, respectfully— look, I'm not questioning whether or not the allies have a right to complain. I'm not questioning whether or not Al Qaeda has a presence. The president said Al Qaeda is gone. It's not gone. The president said he's not heard any criticism from the allies. There's been a lot of criticism from the allies," Wallace said. "Words matter, and the words of the president matter most."

Again, Blinken did not address the question.

"Chris, all I can tell you is what I've heard," Blinken said. "And again, this is a powerfully emotional time for a lot of allies and partners, as it is for me, as it is for us."

I just hope the Russians or someone can save those Americans trapped in crazy town.

Let me specify, I mean foreign town Afghanistan, and not Chicago or Detroit or one of those war torn cities as well.

Getting?

No they didn't they controlled the rural areas of Afghanistan the last twenty years and they do not control all of Afghanistan now.
You could try looking at a map of Afghanistan then one of what the Taliban now controls. Or you can just take another long gulp at the Kool-aid trough.

The whole thing was poorly planned, even more poorly executed, and even more poorly messaged and has turned into a big clusterfuck. I'm not making excuses for anything the admin has done and think they should be called out for the lies they have been telling. I'd be saying the same stuff if it was Trump at the helm
imo, the left would be complaining we left the afghan "assisters" to their fates. But, imo that was just gonna happen. I have to agree with Kaz, this is sort of a uniquely democrat clusterfk. And I'm not sure why this happens. Did Austen tell Biden .... those guys will fold in days?

I agree, but none of the Democrats are discussing anything in good faith and that would end discussion.

Look at all the morons defending Biden's incompetence and note they are the same ones who would be leading the attack on Trump if he did the same thing.

Good faith and Democrat are oxymorons

I have seen some of these communist assholes saying it is not the time to politicize Biden‘s Afghan disaster.

BULLSHIT I SAY.

They totally would if it were Trump in charge….so fuck every last Biden voter in the ass…..TWICE.

I have seen some of these communist assholes saying it is not the time to politicize Biden‘s Afghan disaster.

BULLSHIT I SAY.

They totally would if it were Trump in charge….so fuck every last Biden voter in the ass…..TWICE.
Super mature... They would do it so we should do it... Thats the quickest way to the bottom of the gutter. Welcome to the land of zero integrity.

You Biden cuckolds do realize that Biden helped create the Taliban…they are nothing but Mujahideen 3.0

Forum List

Back